Senate Dems cannot define a woman

The problem is that the liberal politicians are going along with people that are identifying as "bananas" and that is "bananas" (as in crazy).
Those "liberal politicians" fester in your noggin.

Medical science recognizes that an individual's gender identity can be incongruent with his biology, of course, but bananas are a disparate matter entirely.

Those "liberal politicians" fester in your noggin.

Medical science recognizes that an individual's gender identity can be incongruent with his biology, of course, but bananas are a disparate matter entirely.
Medical Science also recognizes Body Identity Integrity Disorder.

Biological gender of a woman - or a man - can be defined.

An individual's gender identity can differ.

Autocratic statists imposing gender identity upon everyone is futile.
This is the gentle, understanding truth. At the same time, expecting that others will conform to an individual's "identifying" is a bit much. Demanding it, absurd.

EEOC laws are based upon sex, not gender.
You do know that people use those terms interchangeably, don’t you? And often inconsistently.

Nevertheless, a woman is a human being who is an adult and who is female. The XX chromosome is a really good clue as to who is a female. Other clues include (but aren’t limited to): females are the humans born with vaginas and without penises. Females also have a uterus, as original equipment (barring a birth defect).

You do know that people use those terms interchangeably, don’t you? And often inconsistently.

Yes they do, and they are wrong to do so. People started using them interchangeably because the Moral Majority folks decided sex was a bad word and should not be said.

Nevertheless, a woman is a human being who is an adult and who is female. The XX chromosome is a really good clue as to who is a female. Other clues include (but aren’t limited to): females are the humans born with vaginas and without penises. Females also have a uterus, as original equipment (barring a birth defect).
Don’t confuse that one with science and facts.

I think my daughter's gonna have a male friend as one of her maids of honor. I might be concerned but I need new dress shoes .... and I'm not an easy fit on shoes. I got old wingtips, and oxfords but they aren't up to the formal task. I have some former injuries. I may just rent some with a tux and tough it out. I'm more concerned with pain than some guy with a husband.

Yes they do, and they are wrong to do so. People started using them interchangeably because the Moral Majority folks decided sex was a bad word and should not be said.
It hardly matters. Sex can mean your status as a male or a female. Or sex can mean things like intercourse. Then gender comes along. And it can mean something other than which biological type person you happen to be (male or female). It can also mean how you “identify.” That latter question muddies the water a bit. Why?

Because if you are a biological female and identify as a male, does that make you a male? Nope. And if you have some surgery and injections etc to try to get altered into a form more like a biological male, does THAT make you a male? Nope. If you prefer to be politely referred to as a male (the associated pronouns), I don’t care. No skin of my nose to call you “Mr.” or to refer to you as “he.” But whether you actually ARE a male isn’t the same thing.

It hardly matters. Sex can mean your status as a male or a female. Or sex can mean things like intercourse. Then gender comes along. And it can mean something other than which biological type person you happen to be (male or female). It can also mean how you “identify.” That latter question muddies the water a bit. Why?

Because if you are a biological female and identify as a male, does that make you a male? Nope. And if you have some surgery and injections etc to try to get altered into a form more like a biological male, does THAT make you a male? Nope. If you prefer to be politely referred to as a male (the associated pronouns), I don’t care. No skin of my nose to call you “Mr.” or to refer to you as “he.” But whether you actually ARE a male isn’t the same thing.

But it does matter. Had the water not been muddied by those not wanting to use the word sex, then we would not have a whole generation or two that is used to using the term gender instead of sex and then they could still be distinct things that they should be.

The question should always be phrased...

Is MICHAEL ROBINSON a "woman?"

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

But it does matter. Had the water not been muddied by those not wanting to use the word sex, then we would not have a whole generation or two that is used to using the term gender instead of sex and then they could still be distinct things that they should be.
Maybe, but that’s not at issue.

What is at issue is whether it’s actually difficult to define what a woman is.

It isn’t.

And the fact that anybody claims that it is difficult (when being considered for a SCOTUS Justice position) illustrates the matter. Because the truth appears to be that she urgently wished to avoid being politically incorrect. Outside of that prism, the answer is quite clear. Her dedication to avoiding a direct answer is solid evidence that her views are too controlled by partisan political concerns rather than by Constitutional law.

What is at issue is whether it’s actually difficult to define what a woman is.

It isn’t.

It is not difficult to define what a woman based on biological sex.
It is a bit harder based on gender.

An adult female human being?

A human being with 2 X Chromosomes?

Our elected officials who are in the Dem party dont know this?
Progs are butt stupid.

What MORON doesn't know what a woman is?

Maybe I have news for the proggies.

A trans woman ISN'T a woman.

It's a converted man.

Forum List

Back