Senate Dems cannot define a woman

biologically speaking you are correct.
Good. And I hope it’s also agreed that there is no harm to me to refer to a biological man who has transitioned into a “woman” by the pronoun of her choice. (I am sometimes quite immature and might call an obviously trans woman by the male pronoun — for no good reason.) Like that Jeopardy winner, Amy. Clearly a biological male. I usually called Amy “her.” But sometimes, out of immaturity, I’d insist on calling her “him.”

Ofher than being a goober, I honestly don’t have a problem calling Amy a woman.

The issue is that you don't know what a woman is and neither does Kangaroo Brown.

Here is a riddle for you. Where does Science CONFIRM that all human beings descended from?
I'm sure Brown knows what a woman is, because she is one, halfwit.

Find something else to obsess over.

Again, how can you claim to support ERA, Title IX, etc., which specifically call out women as a protected class, when you don't even know what a woman is?
You're arguing two different things. You're asking about Biological definitions of a woman, but sitting here talking to be about Legal definitions of a woman under Title IX.

If a woman says she is a woman and marks herself down as "Female" on her college applications, then she is protected under Title IX.

Somebody seems to think that a female is only a female during the years that she menstruates. I wonder what he imagines a female is before and after those years. Maybe he can sit down with the judge and work it out.
Quit trying to prove that you're an imbecile.

"Female" is one thing. The qualities that make up a personality are less defined. "What is a real man?" is a question we see in the threads from time to time and the answers are quite diverse. Still, it is disturbing that nouns and verbs are corrupted for socio-political manipulation.
This is about biology, not personality.

Why do you Nazis bother sending yourselves to GOP rallies for Photo Ops so you can claim everyone who is a Christian, Jew and Conservative is a Nazi or White Supremacist?

Everyone but the idiots that vote for you knows it's a scam and we all know you are pathological liars.

The DNC still relies on your Brown Shirt factions to terrorize people in America and has not changed a single bit since they were formed. The party of slavery and racism is still the party of slavery and racism. Only now you douche nozzles want to enslave all of America to Globalism, and your Alphabet Pedo Agenda.

You are all going to Hell unless you repent of your sins.

No, sex is determined by Genetics.

Science does not talk about gender at all. It is not a term of science, but of literature
It's been proven the your chromosomes determine your gender. However, Mental Illness caused by grooming, or simply choosing to engage in homosexual sins, and repeated engagements in PERVERSE Insanity like cross dressing and committing homosexual acts causes delusions and gender dysphoria. It causes mental and spiritual illness.

The abbreviated version? You become the SIN you pursued. God washes His hands of you and you become cursed and then damned to Hell if you do not repent and change course. Every homosexual, cross dresser, and so called transgender freak you know will be burning in Hell, and you with them because of your tacit approval of that sin.

how are they different?

Sex is a biological concept and is determined by science.

Gender is originally a literary term.

One of your mates trying to prove they were the same linked to this and just proved himself wrong

ge'nder • (j-), n. Grammatical classification (or one of the two, or three, classes) of objects roughly corresponding to the two sexes & sex- lessness (masculine, feminine, & neuter; see also common *, epicene), (of nouns & pro- nouns) property of belonging to such class, (of adjj.) appropriate form for accompanying a noun of any such class; (joe) sex. Hence ge'ndePLESS a. [f. OF gen(d)re f. L genus]

Nah, you're wrong - not Title IX.

I am not wrong. Title IX should relate to sex, not gender. I should not be able to check and box and fall under it. That defeats the whole purpose of the law. I think you are the one that is wrong.

Forum List

Back