Senate Dems cannot define a woman

Lol, democrats don't realize what they've done. With one phrase, they've set women back..what...170 years?

So, if we can't define what a woman is, then:

Women's equality....gone
Women's rights...gone
Women's equal employment rights...gone
Gender pay gap argument...gone

I mean, if we can't define what a woman is, then all those things don't mean anything, right?

No, what don't YOU understand?

Bruce Jenner was NOT a woman - until he woke up one day, got surgery, and changed his name to Caitlyn Jenner. It wasn't some crazy ritual involving a human sacrifice to God. He felt like saying he was a woman - so he was a woman.
Um, Bruce still has his twig and berries, Dumbass.

And even if he didn’t, science dicktates he is still a man without HIS twig and berries.

What about a man who “says” he is a woman?
How often does that happen? Because listening to the hysterical rants coming from you Trumptards one might think it is millions of times a year.

You Clowns have really lost it this time around.

What does it say before "Of the year"

maxresdefault.jpg
Is that puff piece from Glamour Magazine peer reviewed by BIOLOGISTS.

How often does that happen? Because listening to the hysterical rants coming from you Trumptards one might think it is millions of times a year.

You Clowns have really lost it this time around.
The number doesn’t matter. One, or one billion, I am correct every time, Dumbass.

That was the current definition from 1911 you dumb fuck. I guess you think there was a transgender lobby 1911!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::banana::banana:
It still doesn't support your claim, moron. It says objects corresponding to one of three classes: male, female and neuter.

Senate Dems cannot define a woman​

OF COURSE NOT. Democrats are in the process of trying to redefine a woman as being anything they want. Just like they will be doing for pedophiles next.

Enter Jackson Brown. The perfect justice for the Pedophile President.

1612917965285.png
See the source image

If one democrat said what a woman was, they know it would be used to throw up against them when they try to advance their LGBTQWRIUT agenda.

The number doesn’t matter. One, or one billion, I am correct every time, Dumbass.
Marsha Blackburn really got you Trump asseaters all riled up.

Mission accomplished until the next hand wringer comes down the pike.

OF COURSE NOT. Democrats are in the process of trying to redefine a woman as being anything they want. Just like they will be doing for pedophiles next.

Enter Jackson Brown. The perfect justice for the Pedophile President.

View attachment 626597
See the source image

If one democrat said what a woman was, they know it would be used to throw up against them when they try to advance their LGBTQWRIUT agenda.
Why don't you ask Lindsey Graham why he voted to seat Brown to the appelate court last year if she's soft on pedophiles, mouth breather?

Or didn't that thought ever occur to you braindead Trumptards?

Marsha Blackburn really got you Trump asseaters all riled up.

Mission accomplished until the next hand wringer comes down the pike.
No, judge Jackson threw a wrench in the whole women's movement. Since you don't know what a woman is, then what's all this women's equality stuff that's been in the news? Heck if I know...what's a woman?

I wonder when the discrimination lawsuit will begin? Trannies sueing women because trannies can't give birth.
The lawsuit I'm waiting for is the first discrimination lawsuit when a Tran person tries to ask a same sex person out on a date, and when that person says no, the Trans person will say it's a hate crime, because they were denied because they are Trans.

Forum List

Back