Senate Dems cannot define a woman

It still doesn't support your claim, moron. It says objects corresponding to one of three classes: male, female and neuter.

Of course it does. Things that are corresponding to one another are not the exact same thing as you claim. Corresponding does not mean "exactly the same"

I should also point out that it says ROUGHLY corresponding to one of three classes: male, female and neuter. You all always want to leave out that word....why is that?

No, sex is determined by Genetics.

Science does not talk about gender at all. It is not a term of science, but of literature
In other words, gender is meaningless -- Kind of like having a make believe friend. Sex is what we should go by.

Senate Dems cannot define a woman​

Of course they can't.

Why?

Because they cater to those who desire 'strange'.

How often does that happen? Because listening to the hysterical rants coming from you Trumptards one might think it is millions of times a year.

You Clowns have really lost it this time around.
It's happening much more than it used to because it has become a fad, a way to seek attention.

Gender is determined by Genetics. Actual Science states this as a fact. Emotional Junk Science says you can be gender fluid and Al Gore can collect carbon credits while flying a gas guzzling private jet and become filthy rich because you are a useful idiot who is confused about which bathroom to use.

But save the planet makes you feel like you are your own god, right?
Guess who also became filthy rich, while allowing her constituents to remain poor? You cant make this shit up. For the people(Democrats) such baffoons who believe that shit.

1649200570194.png

In other words, gender is meaningless -- Kind of like having a make believe friend. Sex is what we should go by.

Of course it is not meaningless, it just means something other than sex.

Sex is what we should go by for things like sports and such. It was always the battle of the sexes, not the battle of the genders.

Biological gender of a woman - or a man - can be defined.

An individual's gender identity can differ.

Autocratic statists imposing gender identity upon everyone is futile.

There’s no such thing as gender identity silly. It’s pretending.

You’re still pretending there’s more than 2 genders. Adorable!

Of course there. It is as if none of you even finished high school.

ge'nder • (j-), n. Grammatical classification (or one of the two, or three, classes) of objects roughly corresponding to the two sexes & sex- lessness (masculine, feminine, & neuter; see also common *, epicene), (of nouns & pro- nouns) property of belonging to such class, (of adjj.) appropriate form for accompanying a noun of any such class; (joe) sex. Hence ge'ndePLESS a. [f. OF gen(d)re f. L genus]

I'm not changing anything. My stance throughout this topic has been: If a person says she is a woman, then she's a woman.

You're the one saying "no she's not, she's what I SAY she is!"
If s person says she's been abducted by aliens, you believe her too?

It's not what "I" say, dummy. "I" have nothing to do with it.

Of course there. It is as if none of you even finished high school.

ge'nder • (j-), n. Grammatical classification (or one of the two, or three, classes) of objects roughly corresponding to the two sexes & sex- lessness (masculine, feminine, & neuter; see also common *, epicene), (of nouns & pro- nouns) property of belonging to such class, (of adjj.) appropriate form for accompanying a noun of any such class; (joe) sex. Hence ge'ndePLESS a. [f. OF gen(d)re f. L genus]

Archive.org
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahshahahahhahhahahah

Hahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahahashahhabhahahhaha

what’s the defense between someone’s sex and someone’s gender?

archive.org

The concise Oxford dictionary of current English : Fowler, H. W. (Henry Watson), 1858-1933 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

x, [2], 1064 p. 19 cm
archive.org

Archive.org
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahbahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahshahahahhahhahahah

Hahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhaahahashahhabhahahhaha

Yes, a dictionary from 1911. Have you ever seen a dictionary before?

Of course it does. Things that are corresponding to one another are not the exact same thing as you claim. Corresponding does not mean "exactly the same"

I should also point out that it says ROUGHLY corresponding to one of three classes: male, female and neuter. You all always want to leave out that word....why is that?
How many neuters are there in the world, moron? If gender doesn't correspond to male and female, then what does it correspond to? The author of that definition just left some wiggle room for freaks of nature who don't have functioning genitilia.

Of course it is not meaningless, it just means something other than sex.

Sex is what we should go by for things like sports and such. It was always the battle of the sexes, not the battle of the genders.
No it doesn't. It means sex, exactly. It sure as hell doesn't mean stuff like "gender fluid."

Last edited:
How many neuters are there in the world, moron? If gender doesn't correspond to male and female, then what does it correspond to? The author of that definition just left some wiggle room for freaks of nature who don't have functioning genitilia.

Gender does correspond sex. Which means that gender and sex are two different things.

Do I need to post the definition of correspond?

It means sex exactly.

You have just been proven wrong and yet you keep lying.

Sad, very sad.

Gender does correspond sex. Which means that gender and sex are two different things.

Do I need to post the definition of correspond?

You have just been proven wrong and yet you keep lying.

Sad, very sad.
If it corresponds to sex, then all it means is sex.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

have a close similarity; match or agree almost exactly.
"the carved heads described in the poem correspond to those in the drawing"

Forum List

Back