SENATE FLOOR: Sen. Paul Opposes Yellen To Head Fed Reserve...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Great speech. It's very sad so few have joined him in opposition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-chuEeBhsdo#t=14]SENATE FLOOR: Sen. Paul Opposes Yellen Nomination to Federal Reserve - January 6, 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Dude, she has already been confirmed. Who gives a fuck what Paul has to say. You right wing tea party whack jobs are not going to "unconfirm" her. And she has done nothing to be removed.

Go back to that other thread you started and bailed out on. This one is even more bullshit.

Dude, she has already been confirmed. Who gives a fuck what Paul has to say. You right wing tea party whack jobs are not going to "unconfirm" her. And she has done nothing to be removed.

Go back to that other thread you started and bailed out on. This one is even more bullshit.

Calm down. Stop hatin. And my other thread will continue on with far more interest than anything you've ever posted here. You're a bit of an angry little pissant, ain't ya? :)

Last edited:

Pardon me?

Pardon me?

Why? Did you fart? Or was that a bad burp? But oK. You are "pardoned". Feel better?

You want it you got it. I don't run with the Paul crowd. I'm my own deal. Not that I don't love them to death because they seem to be the only sane ones out there. And I really like Rand. Be careful what you ask for. :eusa_angel:

I got the label. Paul Dynasty. I can work it:lol:

Paul, who is not crazy, is playing to the crazy heads who vote in America.

Pardon me?

Why? Did you fart? Or was that a bad burp? But oK. You are "pardoned". Feel better?

I was trying to be polite.

Child believe it or not I am a lady. I don't often lose it because we shouldn't. I think you should walk into a room with more respect.

I was trying to be polite.

Me to. That's why I asked about you. And you were polite. Will that be changing soon? I have the flu, so go easy.

I am so sick you have no idea. I've lost myself in NyQuill and am begging for a ban. I'm seriously wondering how the mighty Q is legal?

I oppose Yellen like Paul. We don't need a jew in charge of the Fed.

May I ask why? And please specify american jew if that is your wont.

And I hate this so can we just get down to it? You cannot in a lifetime say American Jews are Jews.

Last edited:

Child believe it or not I am a lady. I don't often lose it because we shouldn't. I think you should walk into a room with more respect.

Child?? LMAO. If I am a "child" to you (I am 60) how damn old are you? 95?

Oh and btw, I was the first responder on this fine thread. And my "dude" was to the author.
Not you. You would be a dudess.

Hope you feel better. My heads about to explode. If my fever don't kill me first.

I'm not going to watch a 20 minute speech posted by someone who couldn't be troubled to do more than copy and paste the link.

But I will guess that Rand Paul spoke about the Fed's printing of money and pointing out that Yellen is what is known as a dove.

Why won't Rand come out against the Fed itself though? The real question is who would he rather have heading the Fed, because it's clear that he doesn't want to abolish it.

Forum List

Back