Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

They should be given nothing as they denied The President his Civil Rights and gave him nothing.

The House's case / reason / justification for Impeachment was good enough for Democrats (well, almost all of them), so why are they suddenly declaring they can't present that case / reason because they don't have enough evidence to so so?

:p
I think they just want to get it back out in front of the American people and get the Repubican Senators on record rejecting all documents and witness. Just act 1. Nothing surprising yet. We all knew Democrats would want witnesses and Republican can't afford to have witnesses heard, as it you look bad for the President. Their house. Their rules. No surprises.
What is clear is that the Clowns from the House have no case. That's why they are begging the Senate to do the job they failed to do.
Oh, oh. I get it. You thought this was presentation of the trial. No. Just discussing and offering amendment to the rules. Probably go on into the night. Justice Roberts has case to hear in the morning. After next 2 hours or before,(since Mitch failed to get quorum to bundle all and vote down without hearing them) will break until tomorrow afternoon.
Nope. I never said it was a presentation of the trial. I correctly pointed out that Schifferbrains and his Clown Brigade have spent the day begging the Senate to conduct an investigation that they were required to do before getting to this point.

Hope that clears it up for ya.

The House's case / reason / justification for Impeachment was good enough for Democrats (well, almost all of them), so why are they suddenly declaring they can't present that case / reason because they don't have enough evidence to so so?

:p
I think they just want to get it back out in front of the American people and get the Repubican Senators on record rejecting all documents and witness. Just act 1. Nothing surprising yet. We all knew Democrats would want witnesses and Republican can't afford to have witnesses heard, as it you look bad for the President. Their house. Their rules. No surprises.
What is clear is that the Clowns from the House have no case. That's why they are begging the Senate to do the job they failed to do.
Missed that part. Have seen people beg. What I have seen is not that. Sounds like argument and rebuttal and vote to me.
You miss a lot.

Thanks for your question.

The witnesses were called during The House proceedings and they wrote the articles and gaveled the proceedings and sent their work as Concluded & Completed.

Thank you for responding in a respectful manner. It does make sense that only the witnesses used in one trial can be used in the other, but it was my understanding witnesses were blocked in the original house proceedings. It seems weird to me that it’s completely acceptable for the White House to be able to just say “No”. I could be misunderstanding the original process. But if my understanding is correct, it scares me a little to think about future presidencies. If there is suspicion something is going on, is there nothing we can do about it if the White House is allowed to not comply? I don’t think whatever Trump is doing is detrimental. But I worry about the future. There are definitely some scary candidates in our line up. I’d appreciate some easing of my mind :)

The House had the option of subpoenaing them and then taking them to court to determine if Executive Privilege existed or could be set aside. They choose not to, which means they didn't care about the testimony then. If they truly had a case, why would they need it now?

We are not immoral and Hell Bent on destroying everything that is America.

But you are. You are wicked and unrepentant.

democrats are hypocrites,, sick bastards
So are the Republicans. That is one of the things that makes it interesting.
Relax. It's in the bag. Surely the right on here isn't going whine and attack me for a week on this thing. It's going to be OK. I was on Fox a moment ago. Hannity was talking to a right wing guy who said nobody will remember in November. Enjoy the show. This is third thing of this type I have seen. It is history. You guys need to cheer up. Maybe Hannity and the guy are right. This board will not stop the ball in the air. Mitch will get you through this.

Do you think just because Trump will be exonerated that we will forget how unjust and wicked and perversions The Democrat Party has been for the last 4 years?

Do you think you can pull these kind of Evil Acts and not have a backlash from it?

Relax. It's in the bag. Surely the right on here isn't going whine and attack me for a week on this thing. It's going to be OK. I was on Fox a moment ago. Hannity was talking to a right wing guy who said nobody will remember in November. Enjoy the show. This is third thing of this type I have seen. It is history. You guys need to cheer up. Maybe Hannity and the guy are right. This board will not stop the ball in the air. Mitch will get you through this.

TDS

The witnesses were called during The House proceedings and they wrote the articles and gaveled the proceedings and sent their work as Concluded & Completed.

Thank you for responding in a respectful manner. It does make sense that only the witnesses used in one trial can be used in the other, but it was my understanding witnesses were blocked in the original house proceedings. It seems weird to me that it’s completely acceptable for the White House to be able to just say “No”. I could be misunderstanding the original process. But if my understanding is correct, it scares me a little to think about future presidencies. If there is suspicion something is going on, is there nothing we can do about it if the White House is allowed to not comply? I don’t think whatever Trump is doing is detrimental. But I worry about the future. There are definitely some scary candidates in our line up. I’d appreciate some easing of my mind :)

The House had the option of subpoenaing them and then taking them to court to determine if Executive Privilege existed or could be set aside. They choose not to, which means they didn't care about the testimony then. If they truly had a case, why would they need it now?
Beats me. Clinton had many of his aids and staffer testify and produced 90,000 white house documents and still was not removed, but he looked real bad. Nixon fought inquiries like hell, Republicans finally showed him the door. I'm just watching history in the making.

The Republicans and Democrats in the Senate took an oath to defend the Constitution and "do fair and impartial justice" in matters relating to the Impeachment trial. They all signed a book confirming that they had taken that oath. Not a single Republican has demonstrated even the slightest desire to "do fair and impartial justice." The sham being pulled on the American people isn't coming from the Democrats; it's from the Republicans. Every time they deny calling a witness or getting documents the President has refused to release to Congress, they are committing perjury. Perjury is a criminal act. But, what should Americans expect. We have a President who is an unindicted co-conspirator, he is a liar, he has no morals, he is an embarrassment, he believes Article II gives him the "authority to do whatever he wants." This is a sad, sad day for our Country. Since it is absolutely obvious that the Republican Senators have their heads so far up Donald J Trump's ass they will never see daylight again, it's time for the American people to step up and do what's necessary. Donald Trump will lose the election in November. He will not be re-elected. Once he leaves office, he will be prosecuted like any other American. Every time Donald Trump gets away thwarting the law and the Constitution, he doesn't leave well enough alone. He doesn't breathe a sigh of relief, he begins planning to do something even worse. So, what's next? To all who support Donald Trump and have sisters, daughters, granddaughters, and nieces, call them right now and tell them because he is rich and President they should let him grab them by the pussy. They should submit to whatever he asks of them. Tell them your 401k is more important than their dignity. Tell them the tax cut you received is more important than they are. Tell them a powerful man is entitled to do as he pleases with and to them. Tell your children the truth doesn't matter. Then go to church and pretend you are a good and Godly person. Just remember what goes around comes around and Donald Trump's day is coming. He is scum of the earth and can't read the Constitution let alone understand it. This entire Senate trial is a joke and the real decision will be made in November. If Donald Trump is re-elected, it will be because he cheated. Bring on the 2nd Civil War! Time for Donald and all his friends to lock themselves away in their gated communities and behind their country club walls, real Americans and patriots will eventually come for all of you.

Do you think just because Trump will be exonerated that we will forget how unjust and wicked and perversions The Democrat Party has been for the last 4 years?

Do you think you can pull these kind of Evil Acts and not have a backlash from it?

Do you even though exoneration is not possible and never is, like the guy with Hannity think the voters on the other side will forget the process before election day, after he is acquitted?

Beats me. Clinton had many of his aids and staffer testify and produced 90,000 white house documents and still was not removed, but he looked real bad. Nixon fought inquiries like hell, Republicans finally showed him the door. I'm just watching history in the making.

You are watching the first truly irrelevant and meaningless impeachment effort in the history of this nation and its sheer ridiculousness will limit the availability of impeachment in case of a REAL need for a generation or more.

TDS
Oh, cheer up.

The Republicans and Democrats in the Senate took an oath to defend the Constitution and "do fair and impartial justice" in matters relating to the Impeachment trial. They all signed a book confirming that they had taken that oath. Not a single Republican has demonstrated even the slightest desire to "do fair and impartial justice." The sham being pulled on the American people isn't coming from the Democrats; it's from the Republicans. Every time they deny calling a witness or getting documents the President has refused to release to Congress, they are committing perjury. Perjury is a criminal act. But, what should Americans expect. We have a President who is an unindicted co-conspirator, he is a liar, he has no morals, he is an embarrassment, he believes Article II gives him the "authority to do whatever he wants." This is a sad, sad day for our Country. Since it is absolutely obvious that the Republican Senators have their heads so far up Donald J Trump's ass they will never see daylight again, it's time for the American people to step up and do what's necessary. Donald Trump will lose the election in November. He will not be re-elected. Once he leaves office, he will be prosecuted like any other American. Every time Donald Trump gets away thwarting the law and the Constitution, he doesn't leave well enough alone. He doesn't breathe a sigh of relief, he begins planning to do something even worse. So, what's next? To all who support Donald Trump and have sisters, daughters, granddaughters, and nieces, call them right now and tell them because he is rich and President they should let him grab them by the pussy. They should submit to whatever he asks of them. Tell them your 401k is more important than their dignity. Tell them the tax cut you received is more important than they are. Tell them a powerful man is entitled to do as he pleases with and to them. Tell your children the truth doesn't matter. Then go to church and pretend you are a good and Godly person. Just remember what goes around comes around and Donald Trump's day is coming. He is scum of the earth and can't read the Constitution let alone understand it. This entire Senate trial is a joke and the real decision will be made in November. If Donald Trump is re-elected, it will be because he cheated. Bring on the 2nd Civil War! Time for Donald and all his friends to lock themselves away in their gated communities and behind their country club walls, real Americans and patriots will eventually come for all of you.

Wow, what a long list of condemnation that has NOTHING to do with either of the charges in the impeachment. Honestly, you wasted the time it took you to write that...and I wasted my time when I read it.

Do you even though exoneration is not possible and never is, like the guy with Hannity think the voters on the other side will forget the process before election day, after he is acquitted?
Dems aren’t event presenting a case they said was overwhelmingly lol .. ITS JOKE BRO.. we know you hate trump but he’s your daddy

Anybody heard about how long this shit is going to go on? Somebody has to blink, and I hope it's not McConnell. If Schumer is going to raise 50 amendments or whatever, that'll take at least the rest of the week if the Senate has to stay in session until the last amendment has been voted on and the rules are voted on too. Some of these guys ain't that young, it won't look good if somebody on either side collapses because of this political nonsense.

You are watching the first truly irrelevant and meaningless impeachment effort in the history of this nation and its sheer ridiculousness will limit the availability of impeachment in case of a REAL need for a generation or more.
Doubt it. I imagine the Republicans will do it out of spite as payback next time a Democrat is elected. As devided as this country is, do you really doubt it?

Another Cryin' Chucky Bitchslapping on deck........................

Poor Chucky.:crybaby:

Forum List

Back