Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

What were you watching today?
The House Coup Managers admitting they Impeached the President without a crime, without evidence, and without witnesses .... begging the Senate to allow them to do the House's job - investigate, file subpoenas, and look for evidence rhey could not find to justify their Impeachment.

The House voted to Impeach based on an existing case manufactured in the House. ...

...why can't they simply present that case to the Senate

...why can't they articulate why they voted to Impeach / justify their vote to Impeach?

The fact that they, after delaying submitting Articles of Impeachment for weeks, are unprepared to present the justification for Impeaching the President demonstrates criminal partisanship / incompetence.

The Democrats have already provided justification for immediate dismissal of the House's Articles of Impeachment, and we are only in the process of establishing the Senate Rules for conducting Senate Impeachment.

When are you going to accept the results of the 2016 and 2020 Elections CommieTard?

After this disastrous showing by House Mangers, admitting they did not have the evidence to justify their House Impeachment, Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler should be EJECTED from the House of Representatives for their own partisan abuse of power and partisan assault on the Constitution.
This has clearly been a disaster for Schifferbrains and his Clown Brigade.

They showed up without a case and did nothing but beg the Senate to do the job they failed to do.

Simply amazing.

I am watching Representative impeachment manager Jeffries to a very good job of debating why Mulvaney should testify. What are you watching?

I am watching, as you just pointed out, House Coup Managers whine about not having the evidence to justify already having voted to Impeach let alone present their Impeachment case to the Senate.

The House Coup Managers admitting they Impeached the President without a crime, without evidence, and without witnesses .... begging the Senate to allow them to do the House's job - investigate, file subpoenas, and look for evidence rhey could not find to justify their Impeachment.

The House voted to Impeach based on an existing case manufactured in the House. ...

...why can't they simply present that case to the Senate

...why can't they articulate why they voted to Impeach / justify their vote to Impeach?

The fact that they, after delaying submitting Articles of Impeachment for weeks, are unprepared to present the justification for Impeaching the President demonstrates criminal partisanship / incompetence.

The Democrats have already provided justification for immediate dismissal of the House's Articles of Impeachment, and we are only in the process of establishing the Senate Rules for conducting Senate Impeachment.

You must be watching something else, not what is live now.

After this disastrous showing by House Mangers, admitting they did not have the evidence to justify their House Impeachment, Pelosi, Schiff, and Nadler should be EJECTED from the House of Representatives for their own partisan abuse of power and partisan assault on the Constitution.

They showed up without a case and did nothing but beg the Senate to do the job they failed to do.

Simply amazing.

A Dimwinger Clusterfuck trying to claim it's an impeachment trial.

I am watching Representative impeachment manager Jeffries to a very good job of debating why Mulvaney should testify. What are you watching?
Dimwingers shoulda called Mulvaney to testify in front of the House. It isn't the Senate's job to run the investigation, Moron.

I am watching, as you just pointed out, House Coup Managers whine about not having the evidence to justify already having voted to Impeach let alone present their Impeachment case to the Senate.
I must be missing the whining, you refer to, or maybe that is just a republican whining point.

Thanks for your question.

The witnesses were called during The House proceedings and they wrote the articles and gaveled the proceedings and sent their work as Concluded & Completed.

Thank you for responding in a respectful manner. It does make sense that only the witnesses used in one trial can be used in the other, but it was my understanding witnesses were blocked in the original house proceedings. It seems weird to me that it’s completely acceptable for the White House to be able to just say “No”. I could be misunderstanding the original process. But if my understanding is correct, it scares me a little to think about future presidencies. If there is suspicion something is going on, is there nothing we can do about it if the White House is allowed to not comply? I don’t think whatever Trump is doing is detrimental. But I worry about the future. There are definitely some scary candidates in our line up. I’d appreciate some easing of my mind :)

I can add my 2 cents here. Every president has the option of something called executive privilege, which means he/she can deny access to witnesses or documents pertaining to his communications within his administration. There are good and sufficient reasons for that, which the Supreme court has declared to be constitutional. However, that option is not without some limitations, particularly in criminal activity has been alleged and Congress needs to find out the facts. So - Congress can subpoena people and/or documents and the president can assert his executive privilege and the Congress can then appeal that to the federal courts. The courts can uphold the claim to executive privilege, but they can also deny it, as they did with President Nixon when he tried to hide the tapes of his conversation with members of his staff.

In this case, Congress did not appeal the claim of executive privilege, didn't want to waste the time maybe, cuz they were claiming ad nauseum how dangerous Trump was to our democracy, free and fair elections, and the rule of law. So, they rushed the Impeachment Inquiry and quickly voted to impeach Trump without the testimony of the witnesses they want to subpoena now. Many around here are saying that they should have done it right and challenged the president's right to executive privilege, and that since they didn't do that then, the need for that evidence must not be very high. Not enough in the minds of some to justify denying Trump his executive privilege.

My personal opinion is that this trial should proceed based on the evidence the House used in it's deliberations to impeach Trump. They have already said they can impeach Trump a 2nd time, so it's not like it has to be now or never. I hope this helps.

Simply amazing.

Dimwingers shoulda called Mulvaney to testify in front of the House. It isn't the Senate's job to run the investigation, Moron.
Mick Mulvaney defies subpoena, skips impeachment deposition Mick Mulvaney didn't show up for impeachment probe testimony, despite subpoena

Simply amazing.

Mick Mulvaney defies subpoena, skips impeachment deposition Mick Mulvaney didn't show up for impeachment probe testimony, despite subpoena
Exactly. And what does our system of government lay out when a subpoena is challenged in court? It requires the House to go to court for a ruling.

Nazi and her House Clowns were in too big of a hurry to do that. That's on them, not Trump, not Mulvaney, not the Senate. Nazi's Clowns didn't do their job, and now they are begging the Senate to conduct the investigation they were required to do. That isn't the job of the Senate. The Senate's role is to rule on the case the House brings.

The fact the House has no case is on them.

Dim reasons for impeachment:
Obstruction,
Collusion,
Abuse of Power!
Mean people suck!
You hurt our feelings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply amazing.

Maybe you will like this part better. Michael Purpura council for the White House is giving rebuttal. Oops. you missed it, but now it is Cipollone.

53 Republicans voted to support McConnell's effort to suppress evidence. This is the first win of many battles goes & for The President.

We an expect every vote to provide evidence to lose 53 - 47 and, potentially, lead to a kangaroo trial.

If so Trump will pump his chest and claim he is innocent, but that will not be the last word. The evidence and the truth will
come out, and the public opinion will decide if The President deserves a second term.
So you don’t have evidence?? Wtf are we doing here?

But didn't these filthy Democrats tell America that the evidence was "overwhelming"? That is the reason they all voted for impeachment?

Now they butt pirates are saying they don't have the evidence and need more.

They lied to the American people because they never had any evidence to start with.

This is not a legitimate impeachment. It is Democrat Dirty Tricks and the American people know it.

You guys on the right have nothing original to post, you guys echo each other who have echoed the propaganda broadcast by the Limbaughs' and Murdochs'.

The truth is like that dumass because there is only one truth. Not the plethora of lies and pure bullshit stories you clowns make up.

Exactly. And what does our system of government lay out when a subpoena is challenged in court? It requires the House to go to court for a ruling.

Nazi and her House Clowns were in too big of a hurry to do that. That's on them, not Trump, not Mulvaney, not the Senate. Nazi's Clowns didn't do their job, and now they are begging the Senate to conduct the investigation they were required to do. That isn't the job of the Senate. The Senate's role is to rule on the case the House brings.

My system say you can argue all the way to supreme court or you make a decision to move forward with what you got. They moved forward. Senate's court now. I am still intrigued by the process.

My system say you can argue all the way to supreme court or you make a decision to move forward with what you got. They moved forward. Senate's court now. I am still intrigued by the process.
Dimwingers moved forward with what they have............which is nothing.

That's why they spent the day begging the Senate to do their job. Sux to be a dimwinger these days, huh?:5_1_12024:

That's why they spent the day begging the Senate to do their job. Sux to be a dimwinger these days, huh?:5_1_12024:
If you don't like it don't watch it. You started the thread.

The president’s legal team is not going to claim that Trump “did nothing wrong”. They will argue that what wrong he did is not impeachable.

Meanwhile, the president claims innocence of any wrongdoing.

Trombies will express strong agreement with both.

And that is proof that they are morons.

Yes. Only geniuses lose elections and brag about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I say I don't like it?

Quite the contrary, I'm lovin' it! This Clusterfuck is a Dimwinger train wreck on steroids, and I'm LMFAO at the entire debacle.:5_1_12024:

Where did I say I don't like it?

Quite the contrary, I'm lovin' it! This Clusterfuck is a Dimwinger train wreck on steroids, and I'm LMFAO at the entire debacle.:5_1_12024:
I'm enjoying also. Your buddy is back.

Forum List

Back