Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Thank you too Susan for doing the right thing
Kf_x_1u1_400x400.jpg

Filthy ass RINO.

America gets screwed with the dispicable Democrats and too often gets help from the spineless RINOs.

Nothing is blocked, just tabled until the assholes state their case. Like any trial the prosecution must state their case before a trial gets under way.
Either they have a case or they don't but I think we all know by now they don't and they're just stalling and pissing away time and more of the taxpayers money for NOTHING! AGAIN!

53 Republicans voted to support McConnell's effort to suppress evidence. This is the first win of many battles goes & for The President.

We an expect every vote to provide evidence to lose 53 - 47 and, potentially, lead to a kangaroo trial.

If so Trump will pump his chest and claim he is innocent, but that will not be the last word. The evidence and the truth will
come out, and the public opinion will decide if The President deserves a second term.
So you don’t have evidence?? Wtf are we doing here?

But didn't these filthy Democrats tell America that the evidence was "overwhelming"? That is the reason they all voted for impeachment?

Now they butt pirates are saying they don't have the evidence and need more.

They lied to the American people because they never had any evidence to start with.

This is not a legitimate impeachment. It is Democrat Dirty Tricks and the American people know it.

You guys on the right have nothing original to post, you guys echo each other who have echoed the propaganda broadcast by the Limbaughs' and Murdochs'.

53 Republicans voted to support McConnell's effort to suppress evidence. This is the first win of many battles goes & for The President.

We an expect every vote to provide evidence to lose 53 - 47 and, potentially, lead to a kangaroo trial.

If so Trump will pump his chest and claim he is innocent, but that will not be the last word. The evidence and the truth will come out, and the public opinion will decide if The President deserves a second term.

This ain't the House with the majority of filthy Democrats that always voted to suppress evidence in favor of Trump.

Welcome to the party, Pal.

Trump incriminated himself and there is an abundance of direct evidence. This is a quote directly from the July 25 phone call, and it comes soon after Trump said, “I would like you to do us a favor, though.” That statement comes right after Zelensky expressed interest in buying Javelin missiles. This is what Trump said.

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor bf New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States,· the woman., was bad news and the people she was dealing with in.the Ukraine.were bad news so I jtist want to_let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Trump's chief of staff admitted to quid pro quo.

“What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted the reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.” ‘We Do That All the Time, Get Over It.’ Mulvaney Boasts About Ukraine Plot

After the July 25 phone call with Zelensky, as he usually does, Trump doubled down by asking again for foreign intervention in our elections. On Oct. 3, in a news conference on the White House lawn, he called on Ukraine and China to look into his chief rival's affairs, Joe Biden.

“If they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said when asked what he wanted Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the former veep and his son.

“They should investigate the Bidens,” Trump said. “Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.”

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

Trump incriminated himself and there is an abundance of direct evidence. This is a quote directly from the July 25 phone call, and it comes soon after Trump said, “I would like you to do us a favor, though.” That statement comes right after Zelensky expressed interest in buying Javelin missiles. This is what Trump said.

Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very good and he was shut down and that's really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor bf New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States,· the woman., was bad news and the people she was dealing with in.the Ukraine.were bad news so I jtist want to_let you know that. The other thing, there's a lot of.talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me.

Trump's chief of staff admitted to quid pro quo.

“What you’re describing is a quid pro quo,” asserted the reporter. “We do that all the time,” replied Mulvaney. “Did he also mention to me the corruption related to the DNC server? Absolutely. No question about it. But that’s it. That’s why we held up the money … I have news for everybody: Get over it. There’s going to be political influence in foreign policy.” ‘We Do That All the Time, Get Over It.’ Mulvaney Boasts About Ukraine Plot

After the July 25 phone call with Zelensky, as he usually does, Trump doubled down by asking again for foreign intervention in our elections. On Oct. 3, in a news conference on the White House lawn, he called on Ukraine and China to look into his chief rival's affairs, Joe Biden.

“If they were honest about it, they would start a major investigation into the Bidens,” Trump said when asked what he wanted Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to do about the former veep and his son.

“They should investigate the Bidens,” Trump said. “Likewise, China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine.”

Trump says China should investigate the Bidens, doubles down on Ukraine probe

Since when is diplomacy all this jargon you write?

Overwhelming
Irrefutable
Alarming
Incontrovertible
Damning

“They had so much evidence they had no choice but to impeach”

But yet they are saying they don't have a case now and need time to come up with more evidence.

They lied to the American people when they said the evidence was overwhelming.

Then the asshole Democrats voted to impeach the President based upon that lie.

Despicable!

Who needs evidence? I can tell by your limp wristed typing what you are.

Pelosi says Truth don’t matter only accusations matter. You agree with her don’t you twinkle toes?

Lakota is a fag and drunk Indian and you are a fag and a liar. Maybe you can trade goat humping pics of each other humping goats together.

BTW, blowjobs and treason are two different things.
Are you STILL stuck on the lie that Clinton was Impeached because of an affair, instead of him being found guilty of Contempt of Court by attempting to unethically con a judge and jury through misleading testimony, for which he was stripped of his license to practice law?!

You do realize there is a difference between Impeachment based on baseless accusations and ones supported by actual evidence, right?

If not, you need to ACTUALLY watch the House Coup Managers humiliate themselves by admitting they voted to Impeach the President without having any evidence.

No, Lakota is using context. Something that is lost on you neocon loons.
We don't care that he lied about getting a blowjob. Couldn't give a fuck. Has no affect on me. Makes him look bad? Sure. But he was a great president. So much so he would have won a third term if he had been allowed to run.

Trying to undermine the democratic process by threatening to withhold aid from a third-party country? That bothers me. Bothers anybody with a conscience. Deplorables don't have a conscience as is evident by the electronics reams of posts on this board.

At the end of the day, take out the fact he is president. He's a fucking piece of shit. He shouldn't be president, not because he's a douche bag scum-sucking loser (which he is), but because he is incompetent.

Now now, don't tag Nostra as a fag. That's rude (unless you have evidence).

If so Trump will pump his chest and claim he is innocent, but that will not be the last word. The evidence and the truth will
come out, and the public opinion will decide if The President deserves a second term.
So you don’t have evidence?? Wtf are we doing here?

But didn't these filthy Democrats tell America that the evidence was "overwhelming"? That is the reason they all voted for impeachment?

Now they butt pirates are saying they don't have the evidence and need more.

They lied to the American people because they never had any evidence to start with.

This is not a legitimate impeachment. It is Democrat Dirty Tricks and the American people know it.

You guys on the right have nothing original to post, you guys echo each other who have echoed the propaganda broadcast by the Limbaughs' and Murdochs'.

...and you uneducated low information Moon Bat spout the TDS hate of the filthy Left.

The Democrats have nothing to present. They have no factual evidence. The shitheads voted for impeachment based upon absolutely nothing and now they want to to do a do over in the Senate.

They rushed this dirty tricks impeachment though the House because the butt pirate Democrats controlled the committees and a majority in the House. Now they are getting a dose of their own medicine. Good!

[

An acquittal does not mean the Defendant is innocent. In you head was O.J. Simpson innocent when he was found not guilty?

So you mean that Slick Willy is not innocent of the Impeachment charges against him?
What charges. That's the point, dipshit, they still haven't produced any legitimate charges. Maybe, just maybe like always there are none and there never will be any.

I am glad of the technology of mute buttons on the remote control.

That way I can mute the lies and hate of the Democrat filth whenever those assholes get up to speak.

[

An acquittal does not mean the Defendant is innocent. In you head was O.J. Simpson innocent when he was found not guilty?

So you mean that Slick Willy is not innocent of the Impeachment charges against him?
What charges. That's the point, dipshit, they still haven't produced any legitimate charges. Maybe, just maybe like always there are none and there never will be any.

You may not know this but Slick Willy was Impeached by the House of Representatives and was acquitted along partisan lines by the Senate.

So my question is he innocent of the charges or did the sonofabitch just beat the rap with a partisan jury?

Anything less than an Acquittal or Dismissal or
I see some good ole boys declaring a Civil War
Nothing is blocked, just tabled until the assholes state their case. Like any trial the prosecution must state their case before a trial gets under way.
Either they have a case or they don't but I think we all know by now they don't and they're just stalling and pissing away time and more of the taxpayers money for NOTHING! AGAIN!

Clinton was Acquitted and IMO Exonerated and by the way his Impeachment was Bipartisan and so was his acquittal.
[

You may not know this but Slick Willy was Impeached by the House of Representatives and was acquitted along partisan lines by the Senate.

So my question is he innocent of the charges or did the sonofabitch just beat the rap with a partisan jury?

Another dumbass low IQ Democrat Negro speaking now.

No wonder the Democrats can't present a case with all these idiots they have as Managers.

Zoe Loftgren was a real hot babe. Democrat Playmate of the Month.

zoe-lofgren.jpg

If so Trump will pump his chest and claim he is innocent, but that will not be the last word. The evidence and the truth will come out, and the public opinion will decide if The President deserves a second term.

This ain't the House with the majority of filthy Democrats that always voted to suppress evidence in favor of Trump.

Welcome to the party, Pal.
You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Clinton was Acquitted and IMO Exonerated amd by the way his Impeachment was Bipartisan and so was his acquittal.
[

The same thing is going to happen with Trump. There have already been Democrats in the House deflect from impeachment and there will be Democrat Senators.

Forum List

Back