Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Your bait stinks. You've asked the same question at least 100 times, and still don't like the answer.
If the President says aloud which never happened - 'I wish I could tie the aid to the Biden investigation'....and minutes later says, 'But I know I can't do that', it's not a crime.

Instead, thanks to House Democrat 'witnesses' Dr. Hill and Ambassador Yavonovich, we know eliminating Ukraine corruption was President Trump Foreign Policy from the very beginning.

We also know from Bolton's interview, the video of which can be seen right now.

These completely DESTROY Schiff's, Nadlers', Democrats', and snowflake claims of 'Motivation' based on wanting to hurt potential 2020 candidate / rival Biden.

It has been debunked....by House Democrat Impeachment Hearing 'witnesses'.

upload_2020-1-30_12-50-30.jpeg

Q. Are innocent people likely to be transparent, and have more credibility than those who are not?

Seems a simple question with an obvious answer stumps those who know and will not admit that Trump&Co. have been the least transparent in living memory.

Q. Are innocent people likely to be transparent, and have more credibility than those who are not?

Seems a simple question with an obvious answer stumps those who know and will not admit that Trump&Co. have been the least transparent in living memory.
actually it's unconstitutional. but you'd never know that. gots to shame you someone now, right?

Are you vying against DL for the title of 'Biggest Liar on the USMB'?

Sorry, but President 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh' and his criminal administration was named 'most criminally non-compliant with the FOIA and Federal Records Act in US history'.

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests

"The Obama administration set a record again for censoring government files or outright denying access to them last year under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act, according to a new analysis of federal data"

It's sad how Democrats and their surrogate propaganda-pushing media have betraryed / let down their loyal snowflakes, leaving them with nothing but lies to parrot in defense of the criminal Democrats and fake news media/

Last edited:

no man owes you a reason for their existence, no matter how much you despise and hate them.

the shame game.. do it, shamey, shamey, shamey, banana bana bamey, fee fi fo famey, shamey.

It's a little early to pull the cork out of the bottle, jc456. Not only is your post unresponsive to my question, it is literally gibberish.
it was an exact answer to your question. you just don't like it. I blew your question up!! innocent people owe no person any explanation. Never in the course of our judicial history has any person on trial given voluntarily documents to a prosecutor. Ever!!!!! you have what's called a brain disease, and it ate all cells present.

Ever heard of a word... Warrant? Subpoena? why do you think those two words exist? ahhhhhh

I know exactly what a Warrant and Subpoena are, they are legal documents which require both the sender and the receiver to honor. The sender signs the warrant under penalty of perjury, that the facts stipulate as to the crime, the person and the date and place the offense occurred. I signed many of them.

I too have recieved subpoenas ducas tecum*** related to documents, see the link below:

***Subpoena duces tecum - Wikipedia

By the way, your use of the personal attack (ad hominem) is a sign you have nothing of substance or intelligent to offer.

Last edited:

no man owes you a reason for their existence, no matter how much you despise and hate them.

the shame game.. do it, shamey, shamey, shamey, banana bana bamey, fee fi fo famey, shamey.

It's a little early to pull the cork out of the bottle, jc456. Not only is your post unresponsive to my question, it is literally gibberish.
it was an exact answer to your question. you just don't like it. I blew your question up!! innocent people owe no person any explanation. Never in the course of our judicial history has any person on trial given voluntarily documents to a prosecutor. Ever!!!!! you have what's called a brain disease, and it ate all cells present.

Ever heard of a word... Warrant? Subpoena? why do you think those two words exist? ahhhhhh

I know exactly what a Warrant and Subpoena are, they are legal documents which require both the sender and the receive to honor. The sender signs the warrant under penalty of perjury, that the facts stipulated as to the crime, the person and the date and place the offense occurred. I signed many of them.

I too have recieved subpoenas ducas tecum*** related to documents, see the link below:

***Subpoena duces tecum - Wikipedia

By the way, your use of the personal attack (ad hominem) is a sign you have nothing of substance or intelligent to offer.
you're into self incrimination. I suggest you go hand all of your files over to the DA's office and let them know you're being transparent. Do you get night sweats because you forgot to turn in your documents?

Why wouldn't Roberts read Paul's question? In the very least he should have to give explanation on the record why he refused to read the question.

The democrats house counsel obviously has received questions in advance, so why doesn't Paul just give the WH counsel his question and when their up they can chime in about we'd like to address Paul's question that Roberts refuses to read.

Are you vying against DL for the title of 'Biggest Liar on the USMB'?

Sorry, but President 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh' and his criminal administration was named 'most criminally non-compliant with the FOIA and Federal Records Act in US history'.

Obama administration sets new record for withholding FOIA requests

"The Obama administration set a record again for censoring government files or outright denying access to them last year under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act, according to a new analysis of federal data"

It's sad how Democrats and their surrogate propaganda-pushing media have betraryed / let down their loyal snowflakes, leaving them with nothing but lies to parrot in defense of the criminal Democrats and fake news media/

I suppose you want others to believe what the Trump Administration and his lawyers okay with obscuring facts in evidence, and trump's 15,000 lies and efforts to mislead the public are fine because other presidents did it.

Let me remind you that Obama, Bush II and Clinton are longer in offices of trust, and are irrelevant to the Senate Trial on going. See my signature line, too bad you and trump won't follow this sage advice:

• Learn from the Past
  • Live in the Present
  • Plan for the Future

I know exactly what a Warrant and Subpoena are...

Yeah, Rosenstein gave that same arrogant lecture under oath after he had already knowingly engaged in FISA Court Abuses to help the Obama administration / FBI start illegally spying on Carter Page.....

:p

So, why was he not prosecuted if he lied on a warrant? I believe you are not thinking through these issues and are simply echoing the company line.

How the fuck does Schiff keep getting re-elected? What an absolute lying sack of dicks.

Well his district is LA, adjacent to Baggy Lips Waters if that helps clear it up for you. You know one of those districts where shitting in the streets is common place. How ever many bottles of Thunderbird it takes.
Lucky for them Thunderbird is really cheap by the train load and hypdermics are cheap when bought by the gross too.

The democrats house counsel obviously has received questions in advance, so why doesn't Paul just give the WH counsel his question and when their up they can chime in about we'd like to address Paul's question that Roberts refuses to read.
yeah, you think? to have video key'd up ahead of the question.

Forum List

Back