Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Do 'Fox Hosts" have a vote on impeachment?

Bolton is a good TV guest because is a war hawk. Doesn’t mean he is a good witness in an impeachment trial.

Alex Jones is a phenomenal guest on TV and podcasts because he is entertaining, certainly would not want him testifying in an impeachment trial.

I love it when Bolton thinks we have to go to war with everyone.

Tucker destroys Bolton in under 6 minutes.

Bolton worked for FOX for 11 years. Tucker took his time. Probably waiting on a sign from The Chosen One.

he became relevant? dude, the lack of brain activity out of you is truly amazing.

When is that transplant?

Q. Are innocent people likely to be transparent, and have more credibility than those who are not?

Q. Are innocent people likely to be transparent, and have more credibility than those who are not?
no man owes you a reason for their existence, no matter how much you despise and hate them.

the shame game.. do it, shamey, shamey, shamey, banana bana bamey, fee fi fo famey, shamey.

he became relevant? dude, the lack of brain activity out of you is truly amazing.

When is that transplant?
There's no getting through to them. Donald Trump can do absolutely nothing wrong and they'll still hate him
because their MSM tells them to. For the same reason, they believe Hillary Clinton is a saint, even though she helped start 2 wars ( Libya and Syria ), leaked classified information that allegedly got 28 CIA agents in China captured or killed, cheated in the 2016 election primaries, and oh, by the way, got away with destroying evidence while under an FBI investigation and lying to Congress on numerous occasions. Now she's interfering in the next election by attacking Bernie and Tulsi again.

When is that transplant?
There's no getting through to them. Donald Trump can do absolutely nothing wrong and they'll still hate him
because their MSM tells them to. For the same reason, they believe Hillary Clinton is a saint, even though she helped start 2 wars ( Libya and Syria ), leaked classified information that allegedly got 28 CIA agents in China captured or killed, cheated in the 2016 election primaries, and oh, by the way, got away with destroying evidence while under an FBI investigation and lying to Congress on numerous occasions. Now she's interfering in the next election by attacking Bernie and Tulsi again.
and yet in texas tuesday,

Democrats regroup after Republicans score easy win in Texas House special election

DESPERATION: Democratic party Senator Asks Chief Justice To Override Senate Majority Leader and Senate Impeachment Rules to Force New Witness Testimony

Sen. Van Hollen to Ask Chief Justice to Rule on Witnesses
"In a fair trial the judge determines what evidence is admitted," Van Hollen
argued in a statement."

Talking about wanting to have it 'both ways' - Democrats argued that the House did not have to have a 'fair trial' because this Impeachment is POLITICAL, and now Democrats want to claim this is a 'TRIAL' that required Judicial intervention to override the Senate Majority Leader and the Senate Impeachment Rules that have already been passed.

--------------------------------

MEANWHILE.....

"Schiff smeared President Trump with allegations of bribery and extortion even though none of those charges were included in the articles of impeachment.

Mr. Philbin said if any prosecutor tried to do what Schiff did, there would be a mistrial.

“No, the articles of impeachment do not charge the crime of bribery, extortion or any other crime and that’s a critical point,” Philbin said citing the Supreme Court which established that issues raised in a trial must have a specific charge.

The Supreme Court also ruled that “a court cannot permit the defendant to be tried on charges that are not made in the indictment against him,” Philbin said. “That is the rule in criminal law and it is also the case for impeachment.”

---------------------------------

MEANWHILE.....

'Adam Schiff Said John Bolton Lacks 'Credibility' and Is Prone to 'Conspiracy Theories'

Schiff made the argument for why Bolton should NOT be a witness called to testify.

"This is someone who's likely to exaggerate the dangerous impulses of the president toward belligerence, his proclivity to act without thinking, and his love of conspiracy theories," Schiff said of Bolton to MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on March 22, 2018, when Bolton was named Trump's national security adviser."

I love it when their own words / videos come back to bite them n the ass....

:p

FLASHBACK: Adam Schiff Said John Bolton Lacks 'Credibility' and Is Prone to 'Conspiracy Theories'

There's no getting through to them. Donald Trump can do absolutely nothing wrong....
No one said that...we just keep pointing out that after 4 years Democrats CAN'T PROVE President Trump did anything wrong.

No crime, no evidence, no witnesses......

I think he should continue to tell the senators that they aren't fair. I love it. I think at least ten more times today!! Let's change the constitution and just remove all senators from the room and let Roberts make a decision. Schitt's said that last night!!! holy fk. the turd is a turd that has a stench so bad something died.

I think he should continue to tell the senators that they aren't fair. I love it. I think at least ten more times today!! Let's change the constitution and just remove all senators from the room and let Roberts make a decision. Schitt's said that last night!!! holy fk. the turd is a turd that has a stench so bad something died.
....and declare over and over again that the Senate is ON TRIAL. :p

There's no getting through to them. Donald Trump can do absolutely nothing wrong....
No one said that...we just keep pointing out that after 4 years Democrats CAN'T PROVE President Trump did anything wrong.

still today. I asked bendog, in this thread I believe, And he got a bug stuck in his ass and said an attempt at a crime is a crime. And you know what? he's right. Failed robbery is still robbery. But that wasn't my question, I asked for the crime that was attempted. And guess what, it's been fking crickets. bendog

The Senate shall have sole power, not the Chief Justice. Democrats give the Constitution lip service, but in reality they despise it.

....and declare over and over again that the Senate is ON TRIAL. :p
i believe he'd prefer to blow them up!!! he is a fking threat to the state of the congress!

The Senate shall have sole power, not the Chief Justice. Democrats give the Constitution lip service, but in reality they despise it.
So you are also saying the Chief Justice just violated it as well by blocking Sen Paul?

over and over and louder and louder. the condescension of schitt's is very adamant.

no man owes you a reason for their existence, no matter how much you despise and hate them.

the shame game.. do it, shamey, shamey, shamey, banana bana bamey, fee fi fo famey, shamey.

It's a little early to pull the cork out of the bottle, jc456. Not only is your post unresponsive to my question, it is literally gibberish.

So you are also saying the Chief Justice just violated it as well by blocking Sen Paul?
well technically no, the senate would eventually vote on it and overrule him. But I wouldn't stop. I'd ask that question every hour today.

The bottom line nobody's mentioned they covered yesterday that basically blows up their case
and proves they're lying....Rudy Giuliani was investigating corruption in Ukraine ( with regard to Crowdstrike, and the 2016 election) several months before Biden announced his candidacy.

Last edited:

It's a little early to pull the cork out of the bottle, jc456. Not only is your post unresponsive to my question, it is literally gibberish.
it was an exact answer to your question. you just don't like it. I blew your question up!! innocent people owe no person any explanation. Never in the course of our judicial history has any person on trial given voluntarily documents to a prosecutor. Ever!!!!! you have what's called a brain disease, and it ate all cells present.

Ever heard of a word... Warrant? Subpoena? why do you think those two words exist? ahhhhhh

still today. I asked bendog, in this thread I believe, And he got a bug stuck in his ass and said an attempt at a crime is a crime. And you know what? he's right. Failed robbery is still robbery. But that wasn't my question, I asked for the crime that was attempted. And guess what, it's been fking crickets. bendog
Your bait stinks. You've asked the same question at least 100 times, and still don't like the answer. Move to Canada with Terri and the sodomites. LOL

Your bait stinks. You've asked the same question at least 100 times, and still don't like the answer. Move to Canada with Terri and the sodomites. LOL
again, you didn't provide the crime!!!! dude, if I've asked 100 times, it's because you didn't provide the crime!!! name it friend, stop rustling around in the grass with the crickets.

Forum List

Back