Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Pardon me, but your response is idiotic. If Bolton is reporting the convesation of Trump and Zelinsky as "cordial" and Bolton has a big smile underneath his mustache, I assume that means that he is okay with the call. I agree that cordial calls aren't always "nice.' I am sure that Al Capone had cordial calls with his underlings. But, in the context we are discussing, Bolton had every opportunity to say he was "disturbed" by aspects of the call. But he did not. Now when he is working on a book deal is not the time to suddenly develop regrets.

Of course, you would "assume" that Bolton was "okay with the call." And why the heck not? After all, you have a long history of swallowing whatever lies are being told by, or on behalf of, your adulated Dear Leader. And so, what ever lie Bolton told on Trump's behalf, as Trump's national security advisor, is gospel for you.

Bolton, or course, central to the effort to lie the country into the war on Iraq, is a world-class liar. He is also a national security hawk, and would not ever publicly disclose cracks in the U.S. system of alliances, such as the one Trump opened up between the U.S. and Ukraine (among others). Now that the Ukraine crack is widely published, he, yes, has "every opportunity to say he was 'disturbed'", and, lo and behold, he does exactly that, exposing the loose cannon in the Oval Office for the self-serving, corrupt and incompetent goon he most assuredly is. Of course,you still prefer the lies on behalf of Trump, that's what you are. Isn't that so, goofy?

So he's a liar, but he's absolutely believable as long as he criticizes something Trump said or did? If he's a liar, he can't be trusted.

It's really hard to say we've shown overwhelming evidence and proved every aspect of your case and then say we gotta have more witnesses and evidence.

The truth is (IMHO) that this case was total BS from the getgo. Everybody read the transcript of the call, they heard what Biden said on the infamous video, they know his son Hunter Biden was paid $83,000 a month, and everybody knows how Trump has been trying to get the EU to pony up more money for the Ukraine. Granted, it is possible that Trump wanted to damage a potential political opponent; unproven, but possible. But it is also clear that he had legitimate reasons to withhold the aid to Ukraine for other reasons that were valid. That's it, case closed. End this nonsense, it's ridiculous.

Sekulow: "After 31 or 32 times you said you proved every aspect of your case... [pauses for response] That's what you said."

Schiff: "We did."

Sekulow: "Well then I don't think we need any witnesses."

Sekulow:
270b.png
The President's team makes the democrat manglers look like a bunch of high school kids.

Do 'Fox Hosts" have a vote on impeachment?

Bolton is a good TV guest because is a war hawk. Doesn’t mean he is a good witness in an impeachment trial.

Alex Jones is a phenomenal guest on TV and podcasts because he is entertaining, certainly would not want him testifying in an impeachment trial.

I love it when Bolton thinks we have to go to war with everyone.

Tucker destroys Bolton in under 6 minutes.

i'm still wondering how the demofk presidential candidates are in the room? someone please explain to me how their presence isn't an abuse of power? Let's see, if they vote to remove the guy that will eat their mthr fking shorts, that's legal how? Conflict of interest doesn't even come close to the stench that spews out.

Do 'Fox Hosts" have a vote on impeachment?

Bolton is a good TV guest because is a war hawk. Doesn’t mean he is a good witness in an impeachment trial.

Alex Jones is a phenomenal guest on TV and podcasts because he is entertaining, certainly would not want him testifying in an impeachment trial.

I love it when Bolton thinks we have to go to war with everyone.

Tucker destroys Bolton in under 6 minutes.

Bolton worked for FOX for 11 years. Tucker took his time. Probably waiting on a sign from The Chosen One.

Forum List

Back