Senate Intel Hearing A Waste Of Time

Over nothing? They hacked the fucking elections to put in a puppet President. You want to know how big of a deal this is? Ask Gary Kasparov. He knows how dangerous Putin is and how big of a deal this is.

Right, ask a washed-up chess player about anything other than chess and you might as well be asking Cher about tactical nukes. You been fool's-mated, fool. :lol:

Over nothing? They hacked the fucking elections to put in a puppet President. You want to know how big of a deal this is? Ask Gary Kasparov. He knows how dangerous Putin is and how big of a deal this is.

Right, ask a washed-up chess player about anything other than chess and you might as well be asking Cher about tactical nukes. You been fool's-mated, fool. :lol:
He's been pwned.

Look, we Cons have no affection for Russia...I personally saw who'd sent the weapons and ordnance to the NLF and NVA in Vietnam. I put a round through one of their Spetsnaz teaching VC how to disarm our claymores...600 meters, hit him in the spine with a borrowed, tricked-out M-14. What's going on here can easily be turned upside down showing the democrat party being in bed with the Kremlin since the 1960's. Ted Kennedy could easily have been tried for treason for his collusion with Brezhnev to stop the "cowboy" Reagan. You progs best drop this bullshit before every single one of your party heroes from the past gets looked at.

These leftist turds also forget it was obama who made one deal after another with the russians; syria to disarm assad of his chemical weapons, the iran nuke deal, multiple efforts by John Kerry regarding the Ukraine war, etc.

I don't know which is worse; the dems pretending the public is so fucking stupid we don't see right through them, or the fuck-awful media whose role is to hold them accountable for trying to pull this stunt - and utterly failing to do so.

Last edited:
DNI Clapper is senile, the democrats as usual used their time to bash Trump, and the GOP Senators were suspicious of there being no proof (ZERO) of Russian interference in our election. Not that they haven't interfered before, huddling with Tedward the Drunk to undermine Reagan. And then there were McCain and his cuddle-buddy Lindsy Graham; the former being the guy who couldn't keep the Kenyan out of the WH, and the latter with presidential ambitions that Trump stubbed out like a cigarette butt.
lol.gif

Bx00maBCAAEbFGb.jpg

Most of their afternoon was spent siding with the seething demoncrats' dire warnings aimed at Trump's belief that the reports are bogus. And they are bogus yet the charade continues and these mutts get face-time trying to seem serious on TV. What wasn't brought up is something that seems so basic it's blood simple. What do we fear most from a hack attack especially if we start initiating them against our foes, real and imaginary? They hit our electrical-grid and shut us down completely right? So the question is, why is our electrical-grid tied to the internet in the first place? We produced ample power without only minor problems long before there was an internet. There was certainly nothing to fear from a foreign government short of hydroelectric damns being bombed or struck with missiles. So it begs the question, why not take our power-grid off-line or place it on a closed-system intranet basis that foreign operators can't penetrate? :confused-84:

Tom, no offense, but I have to change sides on this one now-----------> if the intelligence agencies put their cred on the line and say it was the Russians, then in my book it was, unless someone comes up with something different. We will know far more Friday because Trump will speak. He will see the thing, and as President.....or soon to be President, I doubt he will lie. I have a feeling it was the Russians since the whole intel of Washington went out and said it was, although it makes no difference who it was, it didn't change the outcome; all it did is inform Americans how crooked the DNC is.

Here is an article with some video from the hearings... and again, the Trump supporters believe Trump who admits he doesn't even use email yet states he knows a lot about hacking, Putin, and Assange over our own Intelligence agencies and private cyber-security firms.

Intelligence chief: Russia’s election interference went far beyond hacks

I'm truly saddened by the fact we have so many Americans that are so fucking partisan and just happy their political party won the election, that they will believe Russia over our own government. I'm not sure where we as a country go from here. The only good thing I can think of is, something definitive comes out that proves once and for all, without a shadow of a doubt, that Trump is in bed with the Russians. Only then, can we then move on... and everyone get back on the same page again.
Only little chicks get saddened by what they read.

We don't have facts so normal people don't place blame. Especially against governments. The fact that you are too slow to understand that government officials might be acting out of politics is something that should sadden you though.

When Trump takes office, every one of you libs will be questioning every minor thing from government. Who do you think you're fooling?

I'm not a Lib... but I am American enough to trust my own government over the Russians. What about you? You still going to stick with the Russians? Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me btw... since you lied about yourself and your position on a fucking forum.

:fu:

Here is an article with some video from the hearings... and again, the Trump supporters believe Trump who admits he doesn't even use email yet states he knows a lot about hacking, Putin, and Assange over our own Intelligence agencies and private cyber-security firms.

I'm truly saddened by the fact we have so many Americans that are so fucking partisan and just happy their political party won the election, that they will believe Russia over our own government. I'm not sure where we as a country go from here. The only good thing I can think of is, something definitive comes out that proves once and for all, without a shadow of a doubt, that Trump is in bed with the Russians. Only then, can we then move on... and everyone get back on the same page again.
It truly saddens me that you idiots would abandon all reason and escalate tensions with the Russians over nothing.

BE VERY specific and show us where they hacked the ELECTION. Provide data that proves they effected a single voting machine or changed a single vote.

Well we all know you're just lying because the code was recognized and described many times. Again you guys seem to think that your ignorance of something means that thing doesnt exist anymore. If that was the case much of what's outside your door wouldnt exist

Link? Like Assange said, Podesta's password was "password" and after asking his staff if the scam looked legit they advised him to go ahead. You didn't get HACKED, fool...you got LEAKED...and that's the facts.

There has not even been a description of the evidence; IP addresses, computer code, messages in the code, interviewed hackers, chat room/web forum/board messages, ANYTHING
Well we all know you're just lying because the code was recognized and described many times. Again you guys seem to think that your ignorance of something means that thing doesnt exist anymore. If that was the case much of what's outside your door wouldnt exist
An open source code available to ANYONE with a computer and access to the internet? That code?

Be SPECIFIC and QUOTE from the article where any claim other then "state run TV was against us" was said.

Did you watch the video? Graham asked Clapper if he would feel he would be in the right to "throw rocks not pebbles" at the Russians based on the likelihood it was the Russians that did the hacking... and Clapper said, "Highly."
That is a pathetic response. Clapper has jack shit and the entire Intel community knows it.

They do? Is that why he represents them and they all gave him the same conclusion? I love how you keyboard warriors think you know more about intel and hacking than the fucking professionals.
Either Clapper doesn't what the fuck is going on, or the Intel community literally has nothing to give him.

There is nothing but a narrative at this point, and the Democrats look like fucking idiots pushing it considering what Obama said to Romney in 2012 about Russia.

He's one of the smartest people on the planet, and was really good friends with Putin's opponent that was shot and murdered.

Was it on C-Span?
Leave it to the pols to use the opportunity to pan for the cameras. But you didn't mention much what the intelligence guys said.

Because no matter what they say or what evidence they have do you honestly think new info will change their minds.

Tomorrow when Trump gets briefed the only play he can make is to keep saying he doesnt believe it. If he says he does that means he knows Russia hacked us, to help him...which means he's a Putin Fuck boy. He cant admit to being a Putin Fuck boy so he HAS to say he doesnt believe it.

But what he believes doesnt change reality. He's still a Pooty Poot fuck boy
This is just too sad to contemplate. We may need to fire this guy if he's going to turn the country into a bunch of morons without even trying. I hope C-Span will run it again.
Was on CNN and FOX live,,,,,,,no evidence was entered other than trust us

There you go again, saying no evidence exists just because no one showed YOU PERSONALLY. Which means Dinosaurs never existed unless you're going to tell me your ass is so old that you rode one to school
No they didnt show the Senators either

It truly saddens me that you idiots would abandon all reason and escalate tensions with the Russians over nothing.

BE VERY specific and show us where they hacked the ELECTION. Provide data that proves they effected a single voting machine or changed a single vote.

As far as I know, nobody said they hacked the voting machines; in fact they made a point to say that it didn't change the outcome in their opinion.

So the intelligence services found russian code....where? How did finding code in computers in the US change the vast majority of voters decision who to vote for?

STILL waiting for a rational response, from you or anyone else...

Last edited:

For the 1000th time, WHAT EXACTLY DID THEY DO to convince 65 MM people to vote for Trump?

Oh for fuck's sake, give it the fuck up. You know exactly what they did. You Trump supporter fuck's bragged during the release of each and EVERY email that it was going to hurt Clinton. You ARE the proof of what exactly it did.

Only little chicks get saddened by what they read.

We don't have facts so normal people don't place blame. Especially against governments. The fact that you are too slow to understand that government officials might be acting out of politics is something that should sadden you though.

When Trump takes office, every one of you libs will be questioning every minor thing from government. Who do you think you're fooling?

I'm not a Lib... but I am American enough to trust my own government over the Russians. What about you? You still going to stick with the Russians? Your opinion doesn't mean shit to me btw... since you lied about yourself and your position on a fucking forum.

:fu:
You're not a lib? LOL, no sale. You have a toggle switch for a brain, that makes you one. Dissent is patriotic, remember that?
So now the libs have moved it to if you even question government then you support Russia.

That's just dumb, dishonest and very very liberal.

They do? Is that why he represents them and they all gave him the same conclusion? I love how you keyboard warriors think you know more about intel and hacking than the fucking professionals.

Ahhhhhh, so now they are "professionals"....but but but when they claimed iraq had weapons of mass destruction, liberal morons like you were fucking howling that it was all lies, that their claims that iran was building nukes was all lies, etc.

You are so fucking full of shit and appallingly stupid, you have no idea whatsoever.

Be SPECIFIC and QUOTE from the article where any claim other then "state run TV was against us" was said.

Did you watch the video? Graham asked Clapper if he would feel he would be in the right to "throw rocks not pebbles" at the Russians based on the likelihood it was the Russians that did the hacking... and Clapper said, "Highly."
That is a pathetic response. Clapper has jack shit and the entire Intel community knows it.

Either Clapper doesn't what the fuck is going on, or the Intel community literally has nothing to give him.

There is nothing but a narrative at this point, and the Democrats look like fucking idiots pushing it considering what Obama said to Romney in 2012 about Russia.

They have nothing??? Are you not fucking paying attention and reading what everyone is saying including cyber-security firms outside the government??? Fuck arguing this with anyone anymore. If you are a Trump supporter you should have to wear a badge just like the Jews in the Holocaust so that people know not to waste their time discussing any issues like this with you. You don't read any sources, you don't watch any videos, and you don't trust Russia more than your own country.

What exactly does hacking the election mean?

Jesus fucking Christ... I'm not getting into this circular argument with you. It doesn't matter what the fuck evidence I give you, you are only going to believe what you already believe.

At this point, I think 99.9% of the people that still question the hack at this point would only change their stance if Putin himself came out and said they did it, and that isn't going to happen.
You have no evidence, retard.

Do you even know what "evidence" actually is?

Forum List

Back