Senate Intel Hearing A Waste Of Time

Podesta's email password was password...:biggrin: It doesn't take the Russians to get to his emails. My grandson could have done it. :biggrin:

It truly saddens me that you idiots would abandon all reason and escalate tensions with the Russians over nothing.

Over nothing? They hacked the fucking elections to put in a puppet President. You want to know how big of a deal this is? Ask Gary Kasparov. He knows how dangerous Putin is and how big of a deal this is.
What exactly does hacking the election mean?

Jesus fucking Christ... I'm not getting into this circular argument with you. It doesn't matter what the fuck evidence I give you, you are only going to believe what you already believe.

At this point, I think 99.9% of the people that still question the hack at this point would only change their stance if Putin himself came out and said they did it, and that isn't going to happen.
You have no evidence, retard.

Do you even know what "evidence" actually is?

Evidence has been provided to you hand over fist... what more do you want? A hand written note from Putin's mom?
Then why isn't there any evidence being shown at the hearing?

You stupid fucks blamed Russia for the DNC incident before the CIA or FBI could even do any investigation and now you don't want to look like the idiots you all are, that is ALL this is.

Begging wont work. Show me evidence you're real. All the intel agencies have seen it but no one has seen you...so youre a bot.
Not begging snowflake just watching this whole BS Russian hacker story fall apart as predicted by President Trump.

DNI Clapper is senile, the democrats as usual used their time to bash Trump, and the GOP Senators were suspicious of there being no proof (ZERO) of Russian interference in our election. Not that they haven't interfered before, huddling with Tedward the Drunk to undermine Reagan. And then there were McCain and his cuddle-buddy Lindsy Graham; the former being the guy who couldn't keep the Kenyan out of the WH, and the latter with presidential ambitions that Trump stubbed out like a cigarette butt.

Most of their afternoon was spent siding with the seething demoncrats' dire warnings aimed at Trump's belief that the reports are bogus. And they are bogus yet the charade continues and these mutts get face-time trying to seem serious on TV. What wasn't brought up is something that seems so basic it's blood simple. What do we fear most from a hack attack especially if we start initiating them against our foes, real and imaginary? They hit our electrical-grid and shut us down completely right? So the question is, why is our electrical-grid tied to the internet in the first place? We produced ample power without only minor problems long before there was an internet. There was certainly nothing to fear from a foreign government short of hydroelectric damns being bombed or struck with missiles. So it begs the question, why not take our power-grid off-line or place it on a closed-system intranet basis that foreign operators can't penetrate? :confused-84:

Funny how to these leftist turds and their news media allies, the intelligence community was either:

1) lying for faking the WMD evidence for iraq
2) lying for claiming in the 2003 Intelligence estimate iran was developing nuclear weapons
3) a bunch of totally credible and hardworking people with integrity when they claimed in the 2007 intelligence estimate iran was not developing nukes
4) a bunch of totally credible and hardworking people with integrity when they claimed that somehow, russia "stole the election" in 2016

Talk about hypocritical, inconsistent, lowlife, bottom-feeding dogshit - aided and abetted by the scum that is the leftwing news media in the US.

What's also disgusting is how those claiming "russia interfered with the election" have STILL never claimed how it did. How did russia "force" all those people across the country, in about 85% or more of the counties, to vote for Trump? As if the voting public is incapable of seeing Clinton and the democrats for what they are.
What intelligence said about those was fine. What wasn't was the bs propaganda Fox etc made out of all proportion, and the Booosh cherry picking of anything that made their lying point, no matter how ridiculous.

RW denial of Russian hacking and its obvious effect is disgraceful as usual. Only in GOP dupe world in the whole universe. Putin loving dimwits....thank god Trump isn't so stupid (?)...

Was it on C-Span?
Leave it to the pols to use the opportunity to pan for the cameras. But you didn't mention much what the intelligence guys said.

Because no matter what they say or what evidence they have do you honestly think new info will change their minds.

Tomorrow when Trump gets briefed the only play he can make is to keep saying he doesnt believe it. If he says he does that means he knows Russia hacked us, to help him...which means he's a Putin Fuck boy. He cant admit to being a Putin Fuck boy so he HAS to say he doesnt believe it.

But what he believes doesnt change reality. He's still a Pooty Poot fuck boy
well dude, the DNC servers were never examined by the FBI. They just admitted that.

Obozo himself called the DNC emails "leaks" TWICE in his farewell presser. If you don't believe me, watch it for yourselves. The idiot can't keep his own lies straight for more than 20 minutes. :lol:

Was it on C-Span?
Leave it to the pols to use the opportunity to pan for the cameras. But you didn't mention much what the intelligence guys said.

Because no matter what they say or what evidence they have do you honestly think new info will change their minds.

Tomorrow when Trump gets briefed the only play he can make is to keep saying he doesnt believe it. If he says he does that means he knows Russia hacked us, to help him...which means he's a Putin Fuck boy. He cant admit to being a Putin Fuck boy so he HAS to say he doesnt believe it.

well dude, the DNC servers were never examined by the FBI. They just admitted that.
Ouch.

Begging wont work. Show me evidence you're real. All the intel agencies have seen it but no one has seen you...so youre a bot.
Not begging snowflake just watching this whole BS Russian hacker story fall apart as predicted by President Trump.

Things you believe are real doesnt make it so. None of anything fell apart. You think your begging for something means anything to the story. Sorry, it doesnt.

You can not believe in gravity and I would encourage you to take your beliefs to the nearest cliff.

Obozo himself called the DNC emails "leaks" TWICE in his farewell presser. If you don't believe me, watch it for yourselves. The idiot can't keep his own lies straight for more than 20 minutes. :lol:
He also called Fort Hood a terrorist attack a month ago.

Things you believe are real doesnt make it so. None of anything fell apart. You think your begging for something means anything to the story. Sorry, it doesnt.

You can not believe in gravity and I would encourage you to take your beliefs to the nearest cliff.
I really hope you don't think of yourself as intelligent....

Was it on C-Span?

Did they really? Did they also say Russia wasnt behind the hacks or are you only believing the stuff you want to from the FBI and shitting on the rest?

The FBI also said Russia was behind the hacks. How will you wiggle your oily pig ass out of this one?

Over nothing? They hacked the fucking elections to put in a puppet President. You want to know how big of a deal this is? Ask Gary Kasparov. He knows how dangerous Putin is and how big of a deal this is.
What exactly does hacking the election mean?

Jesus fucking Christ... I'm not getting into this circular argument with you. It doesn't matter what the fuck evidence I give you, you are only going to believe what you already believe.

At this point, I think 99.9% of the people that still question the hack at this point would only change their stance if Putin himself came out and said they did it, and that isn't going to happen.
You have no evidence, retard.

Do you even know what "evidence" actually is?

Evidence has been provided to you hand over fist... what more do you want? A hand written note from Putin's mom?
Then why isn't there any evidence being shown at the hearing?

You stupid fucks blamed Russia for the DNC incident before the CIA or FBI could even do any investigation and now you don't want to look like the idiots you all are, that is ALL this is.
Next week they say, DUHHHHH. Sorry the real world doesn't jibe with your ignorant ADHD Fox WHATEVER bs RW propaganda media. Now top secret doesn't matter again lol...but Hillary's bs classified nonsense e-mails are earth shaking (and didn't mean a thing lol....feking brainwashed morons...

Holy fuck how in the fucking world has it gotten to this point where so many people are so anti-American? I've never in my entire life seen anything like this. I'm 40 years old and I'eve never seen anything remotely close to something like this.

Trump has the least favorable numbers of any President-elect in decades, but his supporters are fucking nuts. they believe him and Putin over their own country. I can't wrap my head around how divided things are.

Trump supporters, can you tell me what Trump's qualifications are in hacking? Can you tell me why you believe Putin over your own country's intelligence agencies? I mean this is the same Putin that said there were no Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

I really hope you don't think of yourself as intelligent....

Thanks for the compliment

Holy fuck how in the fucking world has it gotten to this point where so many people are so anti-American? I've never in my entire life seen anything like this. I'm 40 years old and I'eve never seen anything remotely close to something like this.

Trump has the least favorable numbers of any President-elect in decades, but his supporters are fucking nuts. they believe him and Putin over their own country. I can't wrap my head around how divided things are.

Trump supporters, can you tell me what Trump's qualifications are in hacking? Can you tell me why you believe Putin over your own country's intelligence agencies? I mean this is the same Putin that said there were no Russian soldiers in Ukraine.
depositphotos_43259733-stock-illustration-melting-snowflake-paint-drops.jpg

Forum List

Back