Senate Majority Leader McConnell details agenda for rest of year

I wouldn't be a good queen without mentioning how much I liked Senator Ernst's jacket. :lol:

Turtle boy is shaking in his boots at the thought of Nancy Pelocy regaining her rightful place as Speaker of the House.

I do not blame him for that! Damn shame the Dems do not seem to have a good choice for Speaker.

You're absolutely right. She is a very bad choice for RWNJ house members and for Trump's plans.

She is very bad for America. We need new, fresh blood and ideas. Not the same old tired bullshit from 30 years ago.

She's the most effective Speaker in my memory.

So true.

We will see a huge contrast between her and Ryan.
Lol...doubtful. She won't get anything passed because we control Senate and WH. Gonna be a fun 2 years!

I do not blame him for that! Damn shame the Dems do not seem to have a good choice for Speaker.

You're absolutely right. She is a very bad choice for RWNJ house members and for Trump's plans.

She is very bad for America. We need new, fresh blood and ideas. Not the same old tired bullshit from 30 years ago.

So true.

Lol...doubtful. She won't get anything passed because we control Senate and WH. Gonna be a fun 2 years!

Why not?

You or the President don't want any resolution to border issues?

In reality the agenda will be naming federal buildings, passing non-binding, self-congratulatory resolutions, and camera mugging.

We can only hope that is all they do for the next two years.

Really?

With this border shitshow happening you wouldn't like to see some of that settled?

A good rule of thumb is the less they do, the better of the country is.

So you're saying the state of the border and immigration is ok.

In reality the agenda will be naming federal buildings, passing non-binding, self-congratulatory resolutions, and camera mugging.

Really?

With this border shitshow happening you wouldn't like to see some of that settled?

I am saying if we would enforce the laws on the books it would be ok. We do not need more laws that will be ignored.

So true.

Why not?

Sure do. Build the Wall. The leftists were offered amnesty for the illegal dreamers that wasn't good enough so either we get the wall and they get amnesty OR we continue getting pieces of the wall and the leftists get NOTHING....I am perfectly fine with shutting down the government. No elections for 2 more years I say GO FOR IT President Trump. The "resolution" leftists want is 100% amnesty for all illegals and it ain't gonna happen.

Really?

I am saying if we would enforce the laws on the books it would be ok. We do not need more laws that will be ignored.

I agree. The bi-parisan immigration bill passed, (68-32), by the Democratic led Senate in 2013 would have increased spending for border security, doubled the number of border agents and added 700 miles of border fencing. That bill was not acted on by the Republican House. Hopefully that bill could be reurrected and a Dem led House could act.

Trump is not focused on law enforcement but rather skirting the existing laws for political gain.

So true.

Why not?

Sure do. Build the Wall. The leftists were offered amnesty for the illegal dreamers that wasn't good enough so either we get the wall and they get amnesty OR we continue getting pieces of the wall and the leftists get NOTHING....I am perfectly fine with shutting down the government. No elections for 2 more years I say GO FOR IT President Trump. The "resolution" leftists want is 100% amnesty for all illegals and it ain't gonna happen.

You just had two years with a majority and no serious legislation was even attempted.

Forum List

Back