Senate repeals Obama care

The Republican Congress is not interested, concerned or capable of governing. All they care about is pandering to the base that re-elects them to positions of opportunity to collect donations and bribes as voting members of Congress.
Now you're getting it...Welcome to the "I have opened my eyes to how politics in Washington DC functions" club..
If you really think democrats do not do the same things, you are either blind or willfully ignorant.

As I said, you know nothing about what we think. I'll discuss the issue, but not while you try to speak for me, you suck at it
It is easy to think like a Libertarian

All you gotta do is turn off all your compassion

It's easy to think like anyone if you don't know what you're talking about. You just make up shit and say it's what they think. When I say you, I mean you

All I know is what I read on USMB

Libertarians don't do a good job making their case......that's why no government on earth would adopt libertarianism

And continues ...
Name a model for libertarianism so we know how great it is

Which country?
Hong Kong and Japan comes closest.

100917_hongkongcages.jpg
Cage homes for the poor in Hong Kong and ...

popup.jpg
coffin hotels for Japanese white collar workers. Yes I said White collar workers. Business executives. The poor live worse.

A day after the horrific massacre in San Bernadino, the Republican Senate shows its priorities by passing another meaningless repeal of Obamacare

Senate votes to repeal key Obamacare provisions, defund Planned Parenthood
Good.....Of course Obama will be the obstructionist here and veto the bill.
BTW Mr Civics Expert, the Senate did not repeal Obamacare. That is an entirely different issue.
Oh, several of the insurance companies that jumped on board want out because they are losing tons of money.
ACA was never supposed to work anyway. That was intended. ACA was set up for failure as a means to promote a replacement.....Single payer.
However, as libs and theor freeloading base will discover, no such plan will ever come to fruition.
Where is the Republican replacement?

We have been waiting six years........tick....tick....tick.....tick
There are several but the Democrats keep filibustering them.

Basically get rid of state boundaries for insurance companies so as to let them compete nation wide for customers. Allow people to buy drugs from Canada where prices are cheaper but the FDA there is just as good as the FDA here is. etc.

It is easy to think like a Libertarian

All you gotta do is turn off all your compassion

It's easy to think like anyone if you don't know what you're talking about. You just make up shit and say it's what they think. When I say you, I mean you

All I know is what I read on USMB

Libertarians don't do a good job making their case......that's why no government on earth would adopt libertarianism

And continues ...
Name a model for libertarianism so we know how great it is

Which country?
Hong Kong and Japan comes closest.

100917_hongkongcages.jpg
Cage homes for the poor in Hong Kong and ...

popup.jpg
coffin hotels for Japanese white collar workers. Yes I said White collar workers. Business executives. The poor live worse.

Seriously dude? Using Japanese hotels for white collar workers who have homes in the country?

Typical liberal trying to prey on the low information democrat base.

The Republican Congress is not interested, concerned or capable of governing. All they care about is pandering to the base that re-elects them to positions of opportunity to collect donations and bribes as voting members of Congress.

After all the celebration and fanfare by Republicans when they finally took control of Congress, this is what they give us with their new found political power.......meaningless repeal Obamacare votes

Republicans have been sitting on immigration reform for three years, haven't done a thing to reduce gun violence, gridlock infrastructure improvement, block jobs programs

But vote against Obamacare to pander to their base...yea, they can do that
There is no need for immigration reform. If anything, the border needs to be secured with troops. And that is the obstacle to reform. The dems want more access to the US by changing the laws.. The GOP wants in return a more secure border. Most republicans have come out in support of reform. But the dems will not budge on border security. They want their inflow of new democrat voters protected.

A day after the horrific massacre in San Bernadino, the Republican Senate shows its priorities by passing another meaningless repeal of Obamacare

there is never a wrong time to stand for free markets.

And wow, you must be livid at Obama for politicizing gun control right after the shooting, aren't you, comrade big guy. I mean wow, if I know one thing about you, it's that you'd never advocate a double standard, isn't that right?

Since Sandy Hook and the killing of 20 first graders, Republicans have passed 60 Repeal Obamacare bills

They are more concerned about keeping Americans away from Health Insurance than they are about keeping criminals away from guns
No......They are trying to defund a piece of crap.
The health insurance industry and medical care should be operated without government interference. Not free of oversight. Free of the type of meddling we've witnessed over the last 40 or so years.

Defund it?

What is the republican plan to insure 11 million people?

America wants to know

And wow, you must be livid at Obama for politicizing gun control right after the shooting, aren't you, comrade big guy. I mean wow, if I know one thing about you, it's that you'd never advocate a double standard, isn't that right?

Since Sandy Hook and the killing of 20 first graders, Republicans have passed 60 Repeal Obamacare bills

They are more concerned about keeping Americans away from Health Insurance than they are about keeping criminals away from guns
The health insurance industry and medical care should be operated without government interference. Not free of oversight. Free of the type of meddling we've witnessed over the last 40 or so years.

Defund it?

America wants to know
Deport them.
oh wait you mean a different 11 million people.

Insured for what? Heart transplants? Or emergencies? If they have an emergency then they go to the emergency room. No insurance required. If they need luxury treatment they need to pay for it themselves.

Defund it?

America wants to know
Where is the plan for 11 million people to insure yourselves? You have a smart phone you have your eye on you'd rather spend your own money on, comrade big guy?

Defund it?

America wants to know
Deport them.
oh wait you mean a different 11 million people.

Insured for what? Heart transplants? Or emergencies? If they have an emergency then they go to the emergency room. No insurance required. If they need luxury treatment they need to pay for it themselves.
Good god....hard to believe conservatives still use emergency rooms as their healthcare solution

Defund it?

America wants to know
Where is the plan for 11 million people to insure yourselves? You have a smart phone you have your eye on you'd rather spend your own money on, comrade big guy?
We had that plan

People couldn't afford insurance and took the risk

Libertarian utopia...survival of the fittest

Defund it?

America wants to know
We had that plan

Swish, you know nothing. I was going to say about libertarianism, but that qualifier wasn't necessary

Defund it?

America wants to know
We had that plan

Swish, you know nothing. I was going to say about libertarianism, but that qualifier wasn't necessary

Still waiting for that Libertarian healthcare plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

Defund it?

America wants to know
We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die
You think everyone deserves full medical simply for being alive?
You think they deserve heart transplants simply because we can do them?
Won't be long before we can transplant everything and people will live to be hundreds of years old would they still expect free medical care to help them live that long?
Where do you draw the line between what is reasonable and what isn't.

"The Senate voted Thursday to repeal key provisions of Obamacare and strip federal funding from Planned Parenthood, approving legislation that is sure to be vetoed by President Obama."

Stump speech votes for next year.

Take your pick as to which is more reprehensible: republicans voting to repeal the ACA for purely partisan reasons, knowing the measure would never make it into law, or republicans voting to repeal the ACA absent a replacement, leaving millions of Americans again without access to affordable healthcare.

And the vote to 'defund' Planned Parenthood is completely unwarranted and devoid of merit, as such a vote is likewise partisan and predicated solely on lies.
Planned Parenthood is an absolute partisan progressive organization that only suits leftists...
Why should everyone be paying for it??

PP is a Medicaid provider just as any other practice, clinic or hospital. PP makes it their model to locate in underserved areas. States that " defund" ( really means to remove them from the Medicaid program and deny reimbursement ), are only hurting Medicare recipients by removing services in their area. Thank you governor, now I have to take half a day and multiple connections of public transport to have an appt. Douchey pandering at it's best.

Defund it?

America wants to know
We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die
Won't be long before we can transplant everything and people will live to be hundreds of years old would they still expect free medical care to help them live that long?

Jesus.

Defund it?

America wants to know
We had that plan

Oh wait...I know

Let them die

Did you ever tell your sister about the link I provided you?

Forum List

Back