Senator Braun (R-IN) to Introduce "No Budget, No Pay" Bill

No. A lot of dipshit Trumpist on here just interpret as leftist, anything that does not support trump, support doing away with the mechanisms of our government, doesn't support giving Ukraine to Putin, doesn't support blowing off election results, the January 6th capital attack asshole, etc. I'm actually a fairly no nonsense conservative guy, raised by conservative parents, grandparents, in church every Sunday, every Wednesday, maybe more in grass mowing season, as donating time and to the church was expected as a family thing, going back generations. I've lived my life conservatively, with one wife, married 49 years, come January, raising 3 kids from two planned pregnancies, to good relatively educated adults, out on their own and doing well, never moving home because they couldn't cut it or just because they didn't like the opportunities they prepared themselves for. They were raised conservatively, also. They are also patriotic, one following my lead and tradition of family serving their country, doing a tour over in the desert with the 82nd Airborne before coming home, to go back to school, becoming an ER nurse, because he likes the action. We don't bother anybody, and will not tolerate anybody bothering us. I 'm that 15 gallon blood/plasma/platelet donor, that neighborhood watch organizer neighbors call even before ambulance and police, because they know I'll be there.
Sorry bout that,

1. You sound like a decent bloke, but you come off at times here as a libtard.
2. Just saying.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't try to tar me. I'm no Democrat. Independent all the way, owing no allegiance to either of the duopoly of main US Political parties, so suck on it, trump chump.:9:
:finger3:
and yet you seem so butt hurt when I point out the left never calls for a budget on anything!!!! odd.

Sorry bout that,

1. Seeing white6 says he's an Independent, I can see the libtards have pretty much taken over that party.
2. He has classic Libtard stances on abortion.
3. Which makes him a Libtard acting like and Independent, cause he is too ashamed to come right out and say he's a LIBTARD.
4. He's a LALO, lawing low on his true feelings of child murder.
5. Kinda like a RINO.
6. We got sacks of shit here in the GOP as well, need them thrown out into the alley.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:finger3:
and yet you seem so butt hurt when I point out the left never calls for a budget on anything!!!! odd.
Nay, I don't mind. They haven't, but they never purported to be conservative, fiscally or otherwise. It used to be, the Republicans were better at conservatism, fiscally and in general. Now, just the flip sided of the same bullsh#t politicians, just entertaining a different base, more radical than they used to be.

I say they shouldn’t get paid until they pass a balanced budget.
A balanced budget is a myth... Just like normal people, Governments need to borrow and pay back money on regular basis..
There is also the need to print money too..

So you are saying they shouldn't get paid until the do what you politically want? Seriously...

Forum List

Back