Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

Please explain how the USSC reversing Roe v. Wade forces someone to have a child? Can you point out where in the ruling that actually made an abortion illegal in this country?
It overturned the Constitutional right to abortion - meaning states are free to abolish abortions. In essence - in some states, pregnant women are no longer given any choice. Are you seriously telling me that you did not know that? Do try to keep up. :itsok:

It overturned the Constitutional right to abortion - meaning states are free to abolish abortions. In essence - in some states, pregnant women are no longer given any choice. Are you seriously telling me that you did not know that? Do try to keep up. :itsok:
this isnt has never been a constitutional right to abortion,,,

Where is abortion in the Constitution?

law doesnt force anything,, it restricts murder,,

mother nature forces birth,, but only if youre prego,,
Sure. Go with whatever definition you want. But the simple fact remains - pregnant women have no choice but to give birth.

So, back to my question - would your side help these women or let them suffer?

It overturned the Constitutional right to abortion

There is no such Constitutional right.

Sure. Go with whatever definition you want. But the simple fact remains - pregnant women have no choice but to give birth.

So, back to my question - would your side help these women or let them suffer?
oh the horror of a mother giving birth to their own child,, whats this world coming too???

oh the horror of a mother giving birth to their own child,, whats this world coming too???
The horror where woman is raped or where the pregnancy is due to incest.

Are you guys usually so stupid or did I catch you guys at a bad time?

The horror where woman is raped or where the pregnancy is due to incest.

Are you guys usually so stupid or did I catch you guys at a bad time?
that is buit a very small percentage of the abortions being done,, if you would like to separate those and have a discussion I am free anytime you would like,,

Forum List

Back