🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

I admitted nothing
I just showed you where you admitted that you have no idea how many Americans aren't working because they're living off the government.

You can't even admit it after providing you the exact quote where you did so.

Are you that stunningly dishonest?

how would I know what they pay him,, he knows we are all against what hes doing and knows to not talk about it to us,,
I guess that explains why you don't want to talk about it. It turns out you actually don't know if he's living off the government or not.

Bad example.

I just showed you where you admitted that you have no idea how many Americans aren't working because they're living off the government.

You can't even admit it after providing you the exact quote where you did so.

Are you that stunningly dishonest?
how the fuck would I know how many?? that doesnt mean they dont exist,,

according to you you dont even know they exist or why,,,

I guess that explains why you don't want to talk about it. It turns out you actually don't know if he's living off the government or not.

Bad example.
well he does brag about it constantly and hasnt had a job in 25 yrs,, well an actual job,, he has worked a lot on side jobs which proves he is capable of working,,

well he does brag about it constantly and hasnt had a job in 25 yrs,, well an actual job,, he has worked a lot on side jobs which proves he is capable of working,,
Side jobs are jobs, moron.

Last post you said he knows not to brag it up and now you're saying he brags about it constantly.
he knows we are all against what hes doing and knows to not talk about it to us,,

well he does brag about it constantly

Which one is the lie? (or are they both lies?)

how the fuck would I know how many?? that doesnt mean they dont exist,,

according to you you dont even know they exist or why,,,
I thought you'd have some data to back up your point.

You don't.

So when you claim there isn't a labor shortage, it's just complete speculation.

Side jobs are jobs, moron.

Last post you said he knows not to brag it up and now you're saying he brags about it constantly.

Which one is the lie? (or are they both lies?)
the side jobs are unreported and against the conditions of his welfare,, and also dont contribute to the tax base,,

yes he does try to talk about it and we all tell him to fuck off and telling him what a lazy POS he is

I thought you'd have some data to back up your point.

You don't.

So when you claim there isn't a labor shortage, it's just complete speculation.
thats what you get for thinking

30 million peole not working means there isnt a labor shortage, just a shortage of people that dont want to work and a large portion are being paid when they dont work but can,,

the side jobs are unreported and against the conditions of his welfare,, and also dont contribute to the tax base,,

yes he does try to talk about it and we all tell him to fuck off and telling him what a lazy POS he is
Oh okay, so you did lie when you said he knows not to bring it up.

There is no government program named welfare.

He can't be getting TANF for 25 years (if he even does have kids). If he doesn't work he can't get EITC. If he's under 65, he can't get SSI.

What programs is he getting all this money from?

Oh okay, so you did lie when you said he knows not to bring it up.

There is no government program named welfare.

He can't be getting TANF for 25 years (if he even does have kids). If he doesn't work he can't get EITC. If he's under 65, he can't get SSI.

What programs is he getting all this money from?
knowing not to do something doesnt mean he doesnt do it,,,

why dont you ask him??

thats what you get for thinking

30 million peole not working means there isnt a labor shortage, just a shortage of people that dont want to work and a large portion are being paid when they dont work but can,,
You claim it's a large portion of people who are being paid when they don't work but can but you also claim you have no idea how many there are.

So which is it?

Unlikely. As was already pointed out. There's 160 million people working. There's 210 million people between the ages of 15 and 65.

There's 20 million college students. Another 10 million or so who are in high school. There's 9 million disabled people. There's 10 million people who don't work because they're taking care of family.

When you start picking part the data, there's just not a lot of room left over for these mythical workers who are living off government.

50% of Blacks are chronically on welfare and 80% have received welfare at some time in their lives. Then you have all the goddamn Illegals that automatically get welfare due to Potatohead's generosity.

Welfare is oppressive to the people that are forced to pay for it and it is immoral to have a welfare state.

How about you pay your bills and I pay mine and the government not be in the businesses of thievery of me to pay your bills? Doesn't that sound fair?

I can't ask him because I don't know his name or how to reach him. DUH!

You brought him up. What are these welfare programs that pay people not to work?
I broughtb him up as an example,, you cant take it or leave it I dont care,,

wouldnt make much sense to discuss it with you anyway since you admitt you know nothing about how gov benefits work,,

might as well be discussing space travel with an ant,,

I broughtb him up as an example,, you cant take it or leave it I dont care,,

wouldnt make much sense to discuss it with you anyway since you admitt you know nothing about how gov benefits work,,

might as well be discussing space travel with an ant,,
An example of what exactly? You don't really know.

Clearly I know more about this topic than you.

Forum List

Back