Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

Many of them are not capable of working, that's a fact. Moreover, they're done working. They've earned their retirement.

If the Republican party wants to claim we don't have a labor shortage because we have millions of senior citizens who should be working, then go for it. But it's a stupid argument.
when did the republican party become part of this??

how about instead of using your extreme deflections we start with the people that are fully capable of working but dont because they are receiving money from the government and go from there??

when did the republican party become part of this??

how about instead of using your extreme deflections we start with the people that are fully capable of working but dont because they are receiving money from the government and go from there??
Who are these people who are fully capable of working but don't because they are receiving money from the government? Are you talking about retirees?

The jobs exist, but the people don't need them. You're not going to change that. They need to go to school. They need to take care of their families. They saved enough money they don't need a job.

You can't point at these people and claim that they should be working because you have no control over them.

We have a labor shortage because we don't have enough people who want a job. That's a fact.

Now, see that get worse when the population starts shrinking.
who are they?? whats their names??

I ask that because I know youre just makin shit up,,

a lot of them dont want a job because they are living off the government tit and are fully capable of working,, start with them and lets see where we end up,,

Who are these people who are fully capable of working but don't because they are receiving money from the government? Are you talking about retirees?
one is my brother,, and many others like him and you damn well know who I am talking about,,

who are they?? whats their names??

I ask that because I know youre just makin shit up,,

a lot of them dont want a job because they are living off the government tit and are fully capable of working,, start with them and lets see where we end up,,
Are you claiming there are 10s of millions of these people? How many are there?

As one of only a few posters at USMB with a young son at home, I know how hard it can be to find affordable child care you can rely on. That's why I'm calling on everyone, politicians and citizens alike, to join Pocahontas in her FIGHT to give America's working families a helping hand.

I promise to read the legislation, Child care is a big deal for young people. And deserves a look.

we've already been through this,, you should have gone back and reread my comments instead of dbling down on stupid,,
We haven't because the last time you tried claiming there were 25 million people, you forgot to consider the people who aren't getting benefits, but aren't working for all sorts of other reasons.

Now you're just hiding from your own assertion.

We haven't because the last time you tried claiming there were 25 million people, you forgot to consider the people who aren't getting benefits, but aren't working for all sorts of other reasons.

Now you're just hiding from your own assertion.
once again youre telling me what I was talking about,,

since youre so good at doing that theres no reason for me to butt into your conversation,,

and you said you dont understand the problem I brought up,,

get back to me when you have a clue,,
You brought up your brother. It's true, I don't know anything about your brother. Is that what you're holding against me?

Why don't you want to talk about the problem you brought up?

once again youre telling me what I was talking about,,

since youre so good at doing that theres no reason for me to butt into your conversation,,
I'm telling you what you ignored because it wasn't convenient for your argument.

That's what happens when you make an argument. People raise criticisms. Your failure to respond to these criticisms demonstrates how shallow your own argument is.

You brought up your brother. It's true, I don't know anything about your brother. Is that what you're holding against me?

Why don't you want to talk about the problem you brought up?
you didnt say you didnt know anything about my brother,, you said you didnt know how the government benefits,,,

I'm telling you what you ignored because it wasn't convenient for your argument.

That's what happens when you make an argument. People raise criticisms. Your failure to respond to these criticisms demonstrates how shallow your own argument is.
maybe I ignored it because it wasnt a factor in my claim,,

not sure why you keep asking me things when you seeem to know what I meant by everything,,

maybe I ignored it because it wasnt a factor in my claim,,

not sure why you keep asking me things when you seeem to know what I meant by everything,,
You don't want them to be a factor, but they exist and you failed to account for them. I'm merely pointing out that you included them in your claim (without mentioning them) in order to claim there isn't a labor shortage.

That's not my fault. That's your fault.

I don't know what government benefits your brother gets. How could I?

That's what I asked.
thats not what you were talking about,,

you said you didnt know how government benefits work, not which one my brother was on,,

he is fully capable of working but because the government makes it easy he is able to live off of what they give him without working,,

Forum List

Back