Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

you are arguing and went as far to post a deceptive link to distort that number,,
I posted nothing deceptive. I've explained exactly what I've posted and why. You are the one who referenced "working age" as including people who are 90. That's deceptive. No wonder you didn't provide a link, because you are being dishonest.

I did read your claim, and although you said it had nothing to do with retired, it obviously did, because you included 50 million people who are over 65 and the vast majority of those people are retired.

My number of 209 people already includes millions of kids who are 15-18. Are they "available workers" or should we just let them continue to go to high school? What about the 20 million people who attend college? Are they "available workers" or should we just let them continue going to college? The 209 million goes all the way up to 65. Millions of people retire before reaching 65. Should we consider them "available workers" or should we just let them enjoy their retirement? The 209 million also includes stay at home parents. Should we consider then "available workers" or should we just let them continue raising their kids?
since when does going to college mean you cant work???
not to mention most jobs dont need a college degree,,

my point as proven is we dont have a shortage of workers we have a shortage of people that want to work since they can be paid to not work,,

every able bodied person is considered available workers,,

so my proven comment stands that we have tens of millions of available workers,,

I posted nothing deceptive. I've explained exactly what I've posted and why. You are the one who referenced "working age" as including people who are 90. That's deceptive. No wonder you didn't provide a link, because you are being dishonest.
yes you explained it,, it just had nothing to do with my claim,,

In other words, you don’t know about Roe v. Wade being overturned? Try to keep up. :itsok:
roe v wade has nothing to do with giving birth,, its about killing the child and not giving birth,,

cant have an abortion unless you are already prego, so its mother nature that forces birth,,

since when does going to college mean you cant work???
not to mention most jobs dont need a college degree,,

my point as proven is we dont have a shortage of workers we have a shortage of people that want to work since they can be paid to not work,,

every able bodied person is considered available workers,,

so my proven comment stands that we have tens of millions of available workers,,
College students aren't being paid to not work.
Stay at home parents aren't being paid to not work.
People who retire before 62 aren't being paid to not work.

These are all people you are including in your numbers and who directly contradict the "point" you're trying to make.

Who is being paid to not work? Retired people who are taking social security.

If you want to make a point, you better have accurate data to support it. You don't. You used dishonest numbers to try to paint a dishonest picture. That's why you considered 90 year olds "working age adults" when no one in their right mind would do so.

yes you explained it,, it just had nothing to do with my claim,,
It's extremely relevant.

It's the best data available to show how many people whom we really expect should be having a job aren't working. This is directly related to your point, that there's a lot of people who should have jobs and don't. The problem is the prime age labor participation is pretty good. 82.5% of prime age people working is as good as it's been since the great recession. As good as it was under Trump.

And that's just what's going on now. It's going to get way worse as time goes on.

College students aren't being paid to not work.
Stay at home parents aren't being paid to not work.
People who retire before 62 aren't being paid to not work.

These are all people you are including in your numbers and who directly contradict the "point" you're trying to make.

Who is being paid to not work? Retired people who are taking social security.

If you want to make a point, you better have accurate data to support it. You don't. You used dishonest numbers to try to paint a dishonest picture. That's why you considered 90 year olds "working age adults" when no one in their right mind would do so.
when did I say college people are being paid to not work??
FFS do you ever stay on topic or in context??

using your numbers I proved we have 20-30 million available workers and using my more realistic numbers I proved we have at least 50 million,,

have a nice day,,

It's extremely relevant.

It's the best data available to show how many people whom we really expect should be having a job aren't working. This is directly related to your point, that there's a lot of people who should have jobs and don't. The problem is the prime age labor participation is pretty good. 82.5% of prime age people working is as good as it's been since the great recession. As good as it was under Trump.

And that's just what's going on now. It's going to get way worse as time goes on.
so now its a prime age context??

sorry another deflection that failed

when did I say college people are being paid to not work??
FFS do you ever stay on topic or in context??

using your numbers I proved we have 20-30 million available workers and using my more realistic numbers I proved we have at least 50 million,,

have a nice day,,
You included college students in the "tens of millions" of people who are being paid to not work.

You didn't prove anything, you just made shit up.

Are you going to run and hide?

You included college students in the "tens of millions" of people who are being paid to not work.

You didn't prove anything, you just made shit up.

Are you going to run and hide?
no I didnt,, you did that,, I never said that all of the tens of millions are being paid to not work,,,

if you didnt have deflections and deceptions you would have nothing,,

so now its a prime age context??

sorry another deflection that failed
Using prime age excludes almost all college students and almost all retirees.

It's really helpful for looking at the exact issue you're trying to raise.

The thing you don't accept is that there are people who aren't in the work force for very legitimate and normal reasons. You want to claim there's all these people who should be working so there's no labor shortage, but the data just really don't show much of this.

Using prime age excludes almost all college students and almost all retirees.

It's really helpful for looking at the exact issue you're trying to raise.

The thing you don't accept is that there are people who aren't in the work force for very legitimate and normal reasons. You want to claim there's all these people who should be working so there's no labor shortage, but the data just really don't show much of this.
sorry but I have to go shower,, talking to you is making me feel sticky all over,,

no I didnt,, you did that,, I never said that all of the tens of millions are being paid to not work,,,

if you didnt have deflections and deceptions you would have nothing,,
You continue to ignore that you're counting college students, retirees and family caretakers as "available workers". That's not honest or accurate. These people aren't available. Students and family caretakers have jobs. They go to school and take care of family. Retired people worked hard and planned ahead. They're not available because they don't want to be available.

roe v wade has nothing to do with giving birth,, its about killing the child and not giving birth,,

cant have an abortion unless you are already prego, so its mother nature that forces birth,,
Yeah, that was my point, retard. The law forces you to have a child.

And yes, no one can give birth if they are not pregnant. Did you figure this out by yourself or did someone help you? :itsok:

Yeah, that was my point, retard. The law forces you to have a child.

And yes, no one can give birth if they are not pregnant. Did you figure this out by yourself or did someone help you? :itsok:

Please explain how the USSC reversing Roe v. Wade forces someone to have a child? Can you point out where in the ruling that actually made an abortion illegal in this country?

You continue to ignore that you're counting college students, retirees and family caretakers as "available workers". That's not honest or accurate. These people aren't available. Students and family caretakers have jobs. They go to school and take care of family. Retired people worked hard and planned ahead. They're not available because they don't want to be available.
I.m counting everyone you stupid fuck,, its your links that ignore under 25 and over 54,,,

are you saying those people cant work and are useless??

That's probably a good idea. I would take a shower if I got beat as badly as you just did.

Better luck next time, loser.
funny I dont feel beat,,

and as was proven using your numbers we have an excess of 20-30 million workers,, which confirms my claim,,

Forum List

Back