Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

There's already a labor shortage out there and birth rates have declined to be well below replacement rate. Without immigration (which the political right very much opposes), our population will shrink.

What do you think happens to the economy of a country with a shrinking population?
Come and see how that is working in the UK.

I didn't say it can't be done.

I said that people are less likely to have kids without support. What do you think the future of the country is like if people choose not to have kids because it's so expensive?
Then maybe the government shouldn't take close to 50% of our earnings. People could afford to have them then.

The handout isn't to the parents. The parents don't get a dime.

Parent's aren't responsible for the expenses of public school, so doesn't public school telegraph to children they won't be responsible for their own expenses when they grow up?

You are stepping on your own argument here and that's even before we get to your counter argument that supporting parents having kids isn't beneficial to the country because those kids are just going to live off the government.
Of course the handout is to the parents. Just because the payment is made directly to someone else on my behalf doesn’t mean that *I* am not getting that much more money in my pocket.

And there’s a distinction between providing children with a basic education and covering their child care expenses - which of course has to be borne by other people.

And yes, getting government to support your children DOES mean one is on the dole. People earning six-figure incomes need to support their own children.

Liberals are transmitting that it is completely acceptable to have other people support your lifestyle.

The other reason for Pocahontas' scam here is for the Federal government to start getting involved in regulating private baby sitters.

The idea that these people can be in business for many years without answering to Federal Bureaucrats is upsetting to broads like old Poke.

Will baby sitters who accept government funds be required to engage in grooming if they think the baby they are watching is LGBTQ+?

Right now, there is no way for the feds to get into people's houses and hear what they are telling children. These cash payments will be the camel's nose under the tent.

The other reason for Pocahontas' scam here is for the Federal government to start getting involved in regulating private baby sitters.

The idea that these people can be in business for many years without answering to Federal Bureaucrats is upsetting to broads like old Poke.

Will baby sitters who accept government funds be required to engage in grooming if they think the baby they are watching is LGBTQ+?

Right now, there is no way for the feds to get into people's houses and hear what they are telling children. These cash payments will be the camel's nose under the tent.
that goes to their cradle to grave government control

Of course the handout is to the parents. Just because the payment is made directly to someone else on my behalf doesn’t mean that *I* am not getting that much more money in my pocket.

And there’s a distinction between providing children with a basic education and covering their child care expenses - which of course has to be borne by other people.

And yes, getting government to support your children DOES mean one is on the dole. People earning six-figure incomes need to support their own children.

Liberals are transmitting that it is completely acceptable to have other people support your lifestyle.
One could just as easily say that education is the responsibility of parents and that public schools are welfare, or handouts or whatever. Parents are on the public dole for sending their kids to public school. Government paying for public school is forcing other people to support your lifestyle.

You touched on the reason for public schools. Because public schools are there to educate kids so they can be part of the workforce. So clearly you value the government supporting the workforce. That’s the exact reason for the government to support day care. If you don’t, people won’t have kids and there won’t be a workforce.

One could just as easily say that education is the responsibility of parents and that public schools are welfare, or handouts or whatever. Parents are on the public dole for sending their kids to public school. Government paying for public school is forcing other people to support your lifestyle.

You touched on the reason for public schools. Because public schools are there to educate kids so they can be part of the workforce. So clearly you value the government supporting the workforce. That’s the exact reason for the government to support day care. If you don’t, people won’t have kids and there won’t be a workforce.
thats a poor deflection,,

Forum List

Back