🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator McCranky Says We Should Have Stayed in Iraq Since We Had Won

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Huh? Yup, watch for that to go viral. McCain told Mika B on "Morning Joe" that we should have stayed in Iraq because we won and it was a big mistake to take all of our troops out of Iraq because LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW!!!

Such bullshit. I think his ongoing problem with basal cell carcinoma on his face has finally eaten through to his brain.

and that chaps your ass?

we are still in other place around the world?

from the looks of it Obama is going to let Iraq go back to hell

Huh? Yup, watch for that to go viral. McCain told Mika B on "Morning Joe" that we should have stayed in Iraq because we won and it was a big mistake to take all of our troops out of Iraq because LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW!!!

Such bullshit. I think his ongoing problem with basal cell carcinoma on his face has finally eaten through to his brain.

You're just chapped because you know McCain is right. And would have made a better president than the HNIC.

McCain ran on the position that we should keep troops in Iraq for 50 years

Helped to lose him the election

Even though he was correct. Same way Romney has been correct on almost every position. Americans are dumb for electing the guy who was consistently wrong.

Iraq was a master fuck up from day one of "planning" it.
The real story on Iraq is the invasion plan was in the Republican platform of 2000.

Damn, a plan to go to war WITHOUT Congress declaring war when Congress was REPUBLICAN controlled.

And they still fucked it up.

"YOU BREAK IT YOU OWN IT" fell on deaf ears.

Let them all kill each other and let Allah sort them out.

Damn, amazing the dumb asses on this. ALL we accomplished in Iraq was give Iran more power in the region and Iran is worse than TWO Saddam Husseins.

Staying in Iraq was AGAINST WHAT THE MILITARY WANTED TO DO.

WELL DUH

it wasnt for a lack of trying obama wanted to stay

As far back as Bush the Iraqis wouldn't give our military a standard "status enforcement agreement'.

That is vital for the protection of our troops.

And they would never give one.

As a result of that we have to leave.

All this is a natural progression of the Bush Doctrine

Forcing Democracy on a society built on ethnic hatred never works. Keeping US forces there indefinitely to keep the peace will only result in more US lives lost

Oblama and Bush both ask if the Iraqis would like us to leave troops there or an airfield, but for some reason those crafty Shiites in control of Iraq said ,no..

and that chaps your ass?

You're probably not much of a Ron Paul fan, I take it.

Ready to sign up, suit up, go put your ass on the line?

4500 dead, 65,000 wounded and $2,000,000,000,000 in debt isn't enough for you?

All this is a natural progression of the Bush Doctrine

Forcing Democracy on a society built on ethnic hatred never works. Keeping US forces there indefinitely to keep the peace will only result in more US lives lost

The military leaders consulted in 2002 told the Dick and the Bush that regardless of whatever force we put into place aside from carpet-bombing in the entire area and leveling it would result in a reversion back to the Sunnis in control and an ongoing war with the Shiites, and a new sheik to watch over them.

Shoving western culture down a Middle Eastern country's collective throat is never going to work.

Last edited:
and that chaps your ass?

You're probably not much of a Ron Paul fan, I take it.

Ready to sign up, suit up, go put your ass on the line?

4500 dead, 65,000 wounded and $2,000,000,000,000 in debt isn't enough for you?

You dont give a shit about dead soldiers. They're just props for your position, you diseased fuck.

You're just chapped because you know McCain is right. And would have made a better president than the HNIC.

You know, you follow me around on this board like a little puppy. It's kinda' cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Too bad you don't think these things through.

Why do you suppose we keep troops in Germany and Korea?

Mostly to keep the Russians and Chinese from invading. How many anti-insurgency operations did we have to run in those countries?

Why could neither president get that status of forces agreement signed?

You know, you follow me around on this board like a little puppy. It's kinda' cute.

You post in threads and I post in threads. Don't flatter yourself, bytch.
And McCain was right on that too. How has Obama's sitting down and tlaking with the Iranians worked out for us so far?

Last edited by a moderator:

Too bad you don't think these things through.

Why do you suppose we keep troops in Germany and Korea?

Mostly to keep the Russians and Chinese from invading. How many anti-insurgency operations did we have to run in those countries?

Why could neither president get that status of forces agreement signed?

Because Bush was a lame duck and Obama couldn't get an agreement to bring the Olympics to Chicago, much less anything tough like this.

Just fine, the Iranians have still as of yet, not invaded any nations or destroyed any...same with Russia over the 40 years we negotiated with them also...during the Cold War Era..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back