🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senator McCranky Says We Should Have Stayed in Iraq Since We Had Won

McCain's comments on Morning Joe this morning are proof that he's certifiable. Mika had her father on the phone to comment about it.

Yeah, she dialed him up pretty quick. Loved that. Then they started the 8:00 prime time segment with McCain's irrational babblings rerun. Loved it. Thank god he lost in 2008.

Still maintianing the Soviets never invaded Afghanistan? What's next? The Civil War never happened? WW 2 was a fake?

Why don't you look it up, it's easy enough...even for you.

and that chaps your ass?

we are still in other place around the world?

from the looks of it Obama is going to let Iraq go back to hell

You're probably not much of a Ron Paul fan, I take it.

Ready to sign up, suit up, go put your ass on the line?

4500 dead, 65,000 wounded and $2,000,000,000,000 in debt isn't enough for you?

You dont give a shit about dead soldiers. They're just props for your position, you diseased fuck.

^He says this while hoping for more dead troops :rolleyes:

Huh? Yup, watch for that to go viral. McCain told Mika B on "Morning Joe" that we should have stayed in Iraq because we won and it was a big mistake to take all of our troops out of Iraq because LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW!!!

Such bullshit. I think his ongoing problem with basal cell carcinoma on his face has finally eaten through to his brain.

The tea party that you loathe has been trying to get him out of office for a while, but so called left leaning independents have kept the Maverick in office!

You dont give a shit about dead soldiers. They're just props for your position, you diseased fuck.

I guess you're not much of a Ron Paul fan, either.

And when Rand Paul comes out against re-engagement in Iraq are you going to call him a diseased fuck, too? Just curious.

Let the Israelis spend some blood and treasure stabilizing Iraq. It's FAR more in their interests than ours.

As far back as Bush the Iraqis wouldn't give our military a standard "status enforcement agreement'.

That is vital for the protection of our troops.

And they would never give one.

As a result of that we have to leave.

No, you idiot....Bush did leave Obama with an Iraq agreement.

"In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government that set the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003. The SOFA provided a legal basis for the presence of U.S. forces in Iraq after the United Nations Security Council mandate for the occupation mission expired at the end of 2008.

...… Bush and his generals clearly expected, however, that over time Washington would be able to wriggle out of the treaty and would find a way to keep a division or so in Iraq past that deadline.”
Iraq?s Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the U.S. Troop Presence | TIME.com

Put the blame where it belongs: the community organizer couldn't do the job of a real President.

Uh, no, the "treaty" WAS signed by Bush but never, ever agreed to by many different groups agreed upon in the negotiations with the Iraqis as parties to the IRAQI signing of the treaty.
The Iraqi "Cabinet", the "Parliament" and the real whopper in their "democracy" is the "Presidential Council" were the ONLY parties to the signing and the many others agreed uponwere denied a voice.

And what we signed off on was bad in many areas, more on that later.

And they labeled it a "security pact"

:lol::lol:

Take a long deep look at what is happening in Iraq now sugar lips. The very folks that were NOT a party to that "agreement", the Sunni, are the ones that HAVE BEEN persecuted from day one when we propped up this Shia government in Iraq.

"open for interpretation" is what we signed off on. Specifically parts that were vague on allowing Iraqis to prosecute American soldiers who are charged with crimes off base and the part where we had to get Iraqi permission to conduct any and all military operations during the period before withdrawal.

Ask anyone in the military if they believed this amounted to ANYTHING they would stand with when the shit hit the fan.

Bottom line: SHOW document ONLY, there was no real effective status agreement.

In your imaginary la la world a piece of paper does ensure peace.
You are as gullible and naive as any liberal here.

Tap-dance all you like....you've been exposed.
And it's not pretty.

My post is accurate....as is the Time magazine quote.

So there was a Bush agreement which would not have removed all American troops until well into Obama's term.

With three years to negotiate with Iraq on a basis for leaving an American troop presence in Iraq to serve as a counterbalance to Iranian pressure in post war Iraq, and to protect the American diplomats and embassy there, he was unable to!

Rather than this event as one of promise-keeping, it is one more sign of the incompetence of this President.

Elect an incompetent and....
As Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. of Chicago’s Trinity United Church of Christ, and Barack Obama’s pastor of 20 years, told his congregation “America’s chickens are coming home to roost.”

Yeah, she dialed him up pretty quick. Loved that. Then they started the 8:00 prime time segment with McCain's irrational babblings rerun. Loved it. Thank god he lost in 2008.

Still maintianing the Soviets never invaded Afghanistan? What's next? The Civil War never happened? WW 2 was a fake?

Why don't you look it up, it's easy enough...even for you.

I dont have to, moron. Unlike you I was there. I remember that time. You are completely wrong, as usual.
Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (1979) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Because we won't elect politicians smart enough to bring them home.

That's truly funny, you using the term "smart."

South Korea has more than enough resources to replace all American men and materials with S Korean assets.

South Korea, effectively, is a parasite.

Drop a note to the community organizer...you have a certain commonality: one incompetent to another.
I'm certain it will get the same respect due it, and you.

The right wants war.

The left wants to rebuild our own country.

If we get a Repub prez, he'll have us back in wars by the end of his first month.

DEMOCRATS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR: WW I, WW II, Korean War, the Unjustified bombing of Serbia (to allow the Muslims to steal Kosovo), Vietnam, Libya, the escalation of the war in Afghanistan, intervention in Yemen and the Drone Strikes in Pakistan and the ARMING of SYRIAN AL QAEDA members!

NOTE: The vast majority of Democrats voted for Desert Storm, Invading Afghanistan and Iraq II!

Looks like you douche bags like war a lot more!

Note: Conservatives and Tea Partiers despise McCain. They have tried to vote him out multiple times, but the left leaning "independents" keep him in power.

Geez, Jimmy Carter was President and Soviets sniffed a weakness and thus invaded Afghanistan.
And Carter barred our Olympic team from competing there that time because why?

THE SOVIET UNION INVADED AFGHANISTAN

Yep, cuz the whole point is to find something to blame on Obama.

These jerks think that Obama got us into the two needless wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The right wants war.

The left wants to rebuild our own country.

If we get a Repub prez, he'll have us back in wars by the end of his first month.

DEMOCRATS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR: WW I, WW II, Korean War, the Unjustified bombing of Serbia (to allow the Muslims to steal Kosovo), Vietnam, Libya, the escalation of the war in Afghanistan, intervention in Yemen and the Drone Strikes in Pakistan and the ARMING of SYRIAN AL QAEDA members!

NOTE: The vast majority of Democrats voted for Desert Storm, Invading Afghanistan and Iraq II!

Looks like you douche bags like war a lot more!

Note: Conservatives and Tea Partiers despise McCain. They have tried to vote him out multiple times, but the left leaning "independents" keep him in power.

Be glad Democrats got us into WWII.
My German is not very good and I speak no Japanese.
But I love authentic Japanese food.

The Iraq war was a massive mistake from day one.
You can not polish a turd.

Very true. The handling of Afghanistan was also. We need to pick up a page from Putin's invasion of Georgia. When we go to war the objective should never been installing a new regime and nation building. In Georgia War, Russia didn't like the current government and didn't like what they were doing, regardless of the fact that the Russian invasion was unjust, they still invaded. They declared the entire country as the enemy. They leveled the country, didn't seek regime change, got out of the country and let them clean up the mess. NOTE: Georgia has been quiet ever since.

America needs to learn from Vietnam and how we fought Libya. While knocking out Gaddiff for Al Qaeda was not a desired outcome, the way we fought the war was brilliant. We had the objective of taking out the Gaddiff government and stuck to that. We didn't have the objective of building the nation.

Just imagine if in Afghanistan we stated hand over Bin Laden or we will declare war on the Afghani government . Then we should have bombed and invaded the country, have no intention of building the country, destroy areas where they could hide and then get out as quick as we came!

Forum List

Back