Senator Tom Cotton says virus may have been leaked on purpose by China

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I mentioned the possibility of this awhile back and of course the thread was shunted off as a conspiracy theory.

Unfortunately, it appears to be much more than that.

Yet like a lot of very bitter and painful things people simply cannot face up to it...want to dismiss it....as the possible ramifications of this are just too staggering to imagine.

I mentioned the possibility of this awhile back and of course the thread was shunted off as a conspiracy theory.

Yet like a lot of very bitter and painful things people simply cannot face up to it...want to dismiss it....as the possible ramifications of this are just too staggering to imagine.

Tom Cotton is the real deal.

Just needs some proof to back it up and it may be believable.............................in fucking Narnia.

Hey Mac,
Please indulge my rant.
If the only sources for information you are using are self-described conservative perspectives, whose stated purpose is expose and fight against left-wing “attempts” to take over our government and society, what do you think you’re going to find there? At least newsmax has news in the title, but the gateway pundit...really? Since when did huddling with a group of fellow conspiracy theorists, spewing scared, uniformed flights of fancy for profit become a solid source of information? At least Fox (like CNN) pretends to be reporting something that may resemble something that could be construed as “news-ish”.
As a democracy we are doomed by our collective inability to think critically.
And finally....
Tom Cotton, for the most part, is a grand standing ass who will say or do anything in order to gain support from a scared group of folks who have come to realize that being white no longer means what it used to. Do you see the connection?
Be careful how you treat the down trodden, life’s got a way of putting the bottom rail on top...

LOL- bullshit- they may be crazy but they ain't dumb- we, on the other hand have more empty suits in the District of Criminals than can be counted.

Tom Cotton is a fucking asshole.

Maybe Russia developed it & tested it in China.

LOL- bullshit- they may be crazy but they ain't dumb- we, on the other hand have more empty suits in the District of Criminals than can be counted.
Being crazy and not dumb is even worse
I'm not dumb or stupid but that hasn't prevented me
from doing dumb and stupid things

You know something stinks when Gates, who has not had a good night sleep in years
because he worried so much about an inevitable pandemic that is finally here
and sticks up for China and is working with WHO As opposed to being critical of China and WHO
Furthermore, our own CDC and scientists and their foreign equivalent are in on the cover up

People are trying to cover their asses and hold on to their funding
Not to mention the timing of it all

This is what happens when people play God with His creation

Forum List

Back