Sending A Message To Isis...

I've got news for you, Derideo. ISIS has recruited plenty of women to fight for its cause. Strange, though, how this coalition was only formed after Western aggressors began leaning on them to act. One might be forgiven for thinking that there may have been some reluctance to act without a cue from Washington and London. I'd even go so far as to say that ISIS enjoys some support from influential people within this Arab alliance.

ISIS Keeps their women in the kitchen making lamb kababs and shawarma, not on the battlefield.

I'm sure some are. However, latest reports have revealed that they deploy their female recruits as medical orderlies, recruiters in captured territory and in some cases they fight on the front line. They also provide day care for the children of ISIS fighters/support personnel.

Meet the Women, Children and Britons of ISIS - International Business Times

ISIS Provides daycare? is it free or do they have to pay like we do Stateside?

I'm assuming it's a communal/co-operative arangement. It'd be a bitter pill to swallow if after risking life and limb on the battlefield, for which you only earned meals and board, your superiors presented you with a childcare bill at the end of each month. Might undermine moral and the movement somewhat, wouldn't you say?

I've got news for you, Derideo. ISIS has recruited plenty of women to fight for its cause. Strange, though, how this coalition was only formed after Western aggressors began leaning on them to act. One might be forgiven for thinking that there may have been some reluctance to act without a cue from Washington and London. I'd even go so far as to say that ISIS enjoys some support from influential people within this Arab alliance.

ISIS Keeps their women in the kitchen making lamb kababs and shawarma, not on the battlefield.

I'm sure some are. However, latest reports have revealed that they deploy their female recruits as medical orderlies, recruiters in captured territory and in some cases they fight on the front line. They also provide day care for the children of ISIS fighters/support personnel.

I'm assuming it's a communal/co-operative arangement. It'd be a bitter pill to swallow if after risking life and limb on the battlefield, for which you only earned meals and board, your superiors presented you with a childcare bill at the end of each month. Might undermine moral and the movement somewhat, wouldn't you say?

US Military have to pay for their daycare on post whether they Military member is deployed or not, sounds to me like ISIS has the better deal on the daycare. As far as their cuisine I wonder if they are getting top notch Middle Eastern cuinsine or making due on rice and lentils?

From what I have gathered ISIS has a healthy bank balance although those air strikes might have put a dent in their cash flow. How much does a mobile oil rig cost anyway?

As far as women "recruits" are concerned it appears as though ISIS is treating thme more like camp followers than active participants in the fighting itself.

Forum List

Back