Senile John McCain demands 'act of war' against Russia

Yeah, ole McCain seems to want war with everyone. Every time you see him, he's pushing for some war. He should have retired awhile ago.
Yep. That's exactly what our enemies want us (Trump) to do...fly off the handle and get ourselves into something that will finish off our economy. They're using their proxies and their own acts to get this job done. Obama, awful as he was, at least saw these OBVIOUS bait-dangling provocations for what they were...and didn't act on them. Trump of course will, without thinking. And that's why Russia wanted him as POTUS.

I only hope Trump's generals are smarter than he is and will wait for Congress before going to war....and that Congress will think this time about another "compelling reason" to approve that. We're being baited to walk into a trap. Wise people don't do that.

Senile McCain is "bitter and jealous about Trump", according to Hannity!

Well I'm starting to sweat it. He's got the bloody drum beat going again that we need to arm the Ukraine.

And by the way this is really freaking nuts because Kiev admitted they interfered in the election for Hillary (I know the money trail from Pinchuk to the Clinton Foundation and can back it up).

Kiev lied about Paul Manafort and in the end Manafort a good and decent man on Trump's team thought it was better to resign.

I'm Ukrainian 3rd generation and I hate who Nuland/McCain and others put in power. They are evil nazi loving sons of bitches. And I'm not kidding about nazi loving. Their hero is Stepan Bandera from western Ukraine who really did fight with the Nazis and his troops were responsible for the death of over 70,000 Poles in WWII.

I digress. Back to the election. Check out what these SOB's did. We should turn our back on Kiev.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
By Kenneth P. Vogel and David Stern
01/11/17 05:05 AM EST

Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office.

They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election.

And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found. "

More at link:

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Although Vladimir Putin used cyber hacking to help Donald Trump get the presidency, Republican Senator John McCain needs to distinguish between cyber attacks and actual war.
No amount of hacking hurt Hillary nor helped Trump. That is just another fake news generated by propaganda ministry. Hillary lost because of why you were told for months, she sucks. I realize those who voted for her now want to think they were robbed, you weren't, you just were not thinking.
With Putin getting a reminder that the Soviet Union lost Poland by the arrival of thousands of American troops and materiel into Poland yesterday, the expansionist Russian might have been provoked enough to give Republican John McCain the war he wants.

I am certain that Poland is far more worried about America arming the Ukraine considering the history of Ukrainians committing genocide on the Poles in WWII.

Although Vladimir Putin used cyber hacking to help Donald Trump get the presidency, Republican Senator John McCain needs to distinguish between cyber attacks and actual war.
No amount of hacking hurt Hillary nor helped Trump. That is just another fake news generated by propaganda ministry. Hillary lost because of why you were told for months, she sucks. I realize those who voted for her now want to think they were robbed, you weren't, you just were not thinking.
With Putin getting a reminder that the Soviet Union lost Poland by the arrival of thousands of American troops and materiel into Poland yesterday, the expansionist Russian might have been provoked enough to give Republican John McCain the war he wants.

Russia don't have common border with Poland now - so, Poland is not a Russian problem, instead of what they think :)

But John McCain, I think, not more silly, than Obama, he could to think up of Russian presence anywhere, using stereotype of "Russian expansion"...

You may proud of Obama - he's not only first black president of US, he's a first black president in world, who upkept white-ultra-nazi regime :) Do you want to know, who is officially the main ideologic hero of Ukraine now? Look at photo and enjoy. Your ansectors fought against nazi state, losing their lifes - now your senators working to grow a new one...

upload_2017-2-3_13-46-4.png

Yeah, ole McCain seems to want war with everyone. Every time you see him, he's pushing for some war. He should have retired awhile ago.
Yep. That's exactly what our enemies want us (Trump) to do...fly off the handle and get ourselves into something that will finish off our economy. They're using their proxies and their own acts to get this job done. Obama, awful as he was, at least saw these OBVIOUS bait-dangling provocations for what they were...and didn't act on them. Trump of course will, without thinking. And that's why Russia wanted him as POTUS.

I only hope Trump's generals are smarter than he is and will wait for Congress before going to war....and that Congress will think this time about another "compelling reason" to approve that. We're being baited to walk into a trap. Wise people don't do that.

I'm just interesting, what could be more destructive for the economy than irretrievable dotations of 500.000.000$ to Ukraine from US. Where US government takes this money and why it cannot invest them to US industry or US social sphere?

Russia don't have common border with Poland now - so, Poland is not a Russian problem, instead of what they think :)

But John McCain, I think, not more silly, than Obama, he could to think up of Russian presence anywhere, using stereotype of "Russian expansion"...

You may proud of Obama - he's not only first black president of US, he's a first black president in world, who upkept white-ultra-nazi regime :) Do you want to know, who is officially the main ideologic hero of Ukraine now? Look at photo and enjoy. Your ansectors fought against nazi state, losing their lifes - now your senators working to grow a new one...
You failed Geography in school, I think; Poland has a land border with Kaliningrad, Russia, where there are nuclear capable missiles within range of Warsaw and Berlin.

Poland_zpsdtmivljr.gif

Poland showing border with Kaliningrad

Your comment about Obama being black makes no sense and if the government of Ukraine is Nazi then the Russians are Communists.

You failed Geography in school, I think; Poland has a land border with Kaliningrad, Russia, where there are nuclear capable missiles within range of Warsaw and Berlin.

Poland_zpsdtmivljr.gif

Your comment about Obama being black makes no sense and if the government of Ukraine is Nazi then the Russians are Communists.

Ah, you mean Kaliningrad area :) Don't afraid of missiles inside Kaliningrad area, they are deployed against targets in north Atlantic. There's no needs to deploy this complexes against targets on Poland and Germany - all their territories confidently covered from other Russian deployment points :)

Ok. Russians are Communists and Ukraine is Nazi. How many American soldiers died in battle against German and Japan nazi, and how many American soldiers were killed by Russian Communists?

Poland_zpsdtmivljr.gif

Ah, you mean Kaliningrad area :) Don't afraid of missiles inside Kaliningrad area, they are deployed against targets in north Atlantic. There's no needs to deploy this complexes against targets on Poland and Germany - all their territories confidently covered from other Russian deployment points :)

Ok. Russians are Communists and Ukraine is Nazi. How many American soldiers died in battle against German and Japan nazi, and how many American soldiers were killed by Russian Communists?
I suggest you start living in the 21st century.

Poland_zpsdtmivljr.gif

My father is Communist and my grandfather was Communist and I don't understand, why should I follow to stupid propaganda to form my opinion about Communists? :)

We've started discussion too globally. How many YOUR relatives died either from hands of Communists and Nazi?

I hope you're wrong. I like Trump. Hopefully he won't allow the Warmongers too much influence in his Administration. But i am concerned. Putting 3 Generals in there, could be an ominous sign of things to come. And lately, they do seem to be really banging those war drums against Iran. There could be some very dark days ahead. I guess we'll see.

Poland_zpsdtmivljr.gif

My father is Communist and my grandfather was Communist and I don't understand, why should I follow to stupid propaganda to form my opinion about Communists? :)

We've started discussion too globally. How many YOUR relatives died either from hands of Communists and Nazi?
Russia's danger to Europe is beyond how many relatives suffered at the hands of the Third Reich or the Soviet Union.

Poland_zpsdtmivljr.gif

Russia's danger to Europe is beyond how many relatives suffered at the hands of the Third Reich or the Soviet Union.

Do you mean, your illisions is beyond of reality? :)

Offcourse, Russia is forced to become danger to anyone, who want to cut someone from it. Boo! We're always come for our credits :)

Forum List

Back