Senior brutally beaten by mob of violent teens....luckily he had no gun so he was beaten severely...

This is what happens when no guns are involved....an older man is brutally beaten by a gang of young, aggressive teenagers and he can't stop the attack........

But this is the preferred outcome for gun grabbers....they would rather that this man sustain this brutal beating than that he use a gun to keep himself safe.......

This man could have been killed, had no idea how far they were going to take the attack, and only survived because of pure, dumb luck.......

Good thing he didn't have a gun...right?

Dundalk Man Violently Beaten By Group Of Teens CBS Baltimore

Richard Fletcher is out of the hospital, but he suffered extensive injuries. We want to warn you: some of the video and images you are about to see are very disturbing.

Horrifying cell phone video shows a group of teens surrounding 61-year-old Richard Fletcher, kicking and hitting him again and again until he drops to the ground.

He suffered broken eye sockets, a broken nose, broken ribs and a brain bleed.

“He was brutally attacked,” said Cpl. John Wachter, Baltimore County Police Department.

Investigators say Fletcher saw two girls fighting on top of his car. When he went outside to ask them to stop, dozens of teens turned on him.
I didn't watch the vid but let me guess. They were black and the old man is white?

ok. Read the whole thread. I was right. They were black. But what about the guy? Is he white or black? Doesn't matter, I suppose. THEY KILL THEIR OWN. Or try to.

Forum List

Back