Separate pro politicians from $$$

Oh stop! He spent 8 trillion because we shut down the economy because of the China virus.
Then you come back back with a 4+ trillion budget. WTF do you want to debate about?
I getting dizzy with your numbers.
I defended part of the 8 trillion because of the pandemic, and that was with your ilk's blessing.
I also stipulated that both parties spend too much of our tax dollars.
So, stop with your bullshit.
idiot
You rubes act as though Trump spent all that money against his will. That's why I showed you his record spending bill. That was BEFORE the pandemic.

And he wanted a bigger stimulus than what even the Democrats wanted. And yet you rubes complain too much money was spent on stimulus and say that's why we have inflation. If Trump had had his way, it would be WORSE.

Get it now?

Like I said. The perfect con. You rubes don't even know you've been had.

You rubes act as though Trump spent all that money against his will. That's why I showed you his record spending bill. That was BEFORE the pandemic.

And he wanted a bigger stimulus than what even the Democrats wanted. And yet you rubes complain too much money was spent on stimulus and say that's why we have inflation. If Trump had had his way, it would be WORSE.

Get it now?

Like I said. The perfect con. You rubes don't even know you've been had.
Your projection sucks dude. You are creating your own scenario to argue the points you want. :rolleyes-41:
That 8 trillion you were arguing was not the number before the pandemic. Be honest.
Again, I will say this, this time hear it. Both parties spend too much of the tax payers dollars.
If you want to discuss something, discuss what I said and not what you want to argue.
sheesh

Forum List

Back