September Jobs Report

Thanks to Tramp's incompetence!

100% untrue. But your TDS Fueled© hate is alive and well.

The economies of most of the West shut down (Australia and New Zealand keep locking down over and over again) because of the Wuhan virus.

Hell, when President Trump announced a China travel ban people of your ilk immediately attacked him, as did the Democratic Party, and called it "racist". Democrats offered no help, no solutions, they went into 100% politicizing the Wuhan virus right after the travel ban.

You said the economy shut down in 2020.

The economy shut down because of Trump's beligerent incompetence in dealing with the pandemic, whether you like it or not.
You lied about what I posted. Period.

100% untrue. But your TDS Fueled© hate is alive and well.

The economies of most of the West shut down (Australia and New Zealand keep locking down over and over again) because of the Wuhan virus.

Hell, when President Trump announced a China travel ban people of your ilk immediately attacked him, as did the Democratic Party, and called it "racist". Democrats offered no help, no solutions, they went into 100% politicizing the Wuhan virus right after the travel ban.
Pure BULLSHIT!

What would you do different edthecynic ? Be specific.

Not a single Dimtard has ever come up with anything. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes they have, you just keep lying about it.
The obvious and undeniable answer was to follow the Obama Pandemic Playbook LOSER Tramp ignored because Tramp didn't care how many Americans would die just so long as he got an opportunity to disrespect Obama.

How could I remember the delusional thoughts rolling around in your vacuous noggin? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
It's not my problem that you have memory issues. Have you undergone hypnosis to wipe out your memories of Trump's bigly fails? I'm sure that it hasen't been easy. Traumatic.

Yes they have, you just keep lying about it.
The obvious and undeniable answer was to follow the Obama Pandemic Playbook LOSER Tramp ignored because Tramp didn't care how many Americans would die just so long as he got an opportunity to disrespect Obama.

So what was in that playbook, to deplete all our emergency PPE so we are not prepared in the future? To allow funding to the NHS so they can give money to the Wuhan lab to help create a deadly virus and bring the world to it's knees? To have the FDA approve of only one test kit which was made by the CDC and not test them so if they were flawed (as they were) we would be screwed?

It's not my problem that you have memory issues. Have you undergone hypnosis to wipe out your memories of Trump's bigly fails? I'm sure that it hasen't been easy. Traumatic.
Feel free to back up your delusions with a link.

Forum List

Back