September Jobs Report

The number workers reentering the labor force decreased by 198,000 last month to 2.3 million.

The jobs are there but people aren't going back to work.
Why would you go to work when the nanny state keeps sending you other people's money and telling landlords that they can no longer expect rent from squatters.

It's his door, it's his job, it's his desk where the buck stops, it's his rodeo, it's his economy. Heck, the whole shebang is his. The first thing he did when he took office was to stupidly undo everything TRUMP! did that he could get his hands on, whether it made sense to do so or not. Now we're paying for that.
Isn't that exactly what Trump did to Obama??

It is not the same pandemic. Most Americans are vaccinated where none were when it first came out. Once vaccinated, you are capable of living your life like normal.
Don't tell the Tramp anti-vaxers that!

It is actually a worse variant of same pandemic that Tramp LOST over 2 million jobs and Biden created over 3.6 million jobs.

He was only holding a record of LOSING over 2 million jobs when he left in shame.
Nice try, Liar.

While Biden refuses to pay $500,000 in back taxes and firing Americans for refusing to comply with his illegal mandate, he is wondering why his poll numbers are in the shitter....

If Biden was "forcing" people to take the vaccine there wouldn't be millions unvaccinated, Clown. Apparently these people don't care too much about their jobs. That's their call. Live with it instead of bitching & whining about it.

If your asslicking Trump cult would get the vaccine this would be just about over with.
What would be over with?

Don't tell the Tramp anti-vaxers that!

It is actually a worse variant of same pandemic that Tramp LOST over 2 million jobs and Biden created over 3.6 million jobs.

Again with the lies. You people are pathetic. The fact of the matter is if you got the shot, anything you catch from another person you are protected from. So don't give me that BS it's about the unvaxed. It has nothing to do with them. I'm vaccinated and I could care less if a 100 unvaxed people are in a store with me.

The United States may be emerging from the pandemic, but families across the country are still struggling to figure out how to manage child care. As the virus ripped through communities, many day cares shut down. Parents found themselves with the daunting task of managing working from home and watching their kids around the clock.

Now, they’re struggling to find day cares that have space for their children—and won’t cost them a fortune.

So what party placed all the covid mandates that caused those care centers to close down?

It's more leftist bullshit to try and get people to get on board with more government dependency. Besides the Biden paying people more to stay at home, he recently expanded SNAP'S to the highest level it's been increased in history. And then there is this........

So what party placed all the covid mandates that caused those care centers to close down?

It's more leftist bullshit to try and get people to get on board with more government dependency. Besides the Biden paying people more to stay at home, he recently expanded SNAP'S to the highest level it's been increased in history. And then there is this........

FAKE NEWS!

Biden has the same pandemic and created 3.6 million jobs while Tramp LOST over 2 million jobs!
Weird what a difference a real president makes when handling a pandemic, huh!!!!
Hey Stupid, in 2020 the economy shut down. In 2021 it is opened. Could that be the cause of those numbers? Noodle on that as long as it takes for you to face reality.

Why are we open in 2021? Because Trump gave us vaccines.

Hey Stupid, in 2020 the economy shut down. In 2021 it is opened. Could that be the cause of those numbers? Noodle on that as long as it takes for you to face reality.

Why are we open in 2021? Because Trump gave us vaccines.
Thanks for admitting that because of Trump's stupidity & lies like it's "one guy from China" & "we'll be open by Easter don't worry about it", the economy had to shut down.

Not to mention the fact that Trump & Jared dragged their feet on a response because those two bastards thought that only Blue States would be affected by the virus.

The both of them are a couple of vile, deranged lowlifes.

Thanks for admitting that because of Trump's stupidity & lies like it's "one guy from China" & "we'll be open by Easter don't worry about it", the economy had to shut down.

Not to mention the fact that Trump & Jared dragged their feet on a response because those two bastards thought that only Blue States would be affected by the virus.

The both of them are a couple of vile, deranged lowlifes.
You are outright lying about what I posted.

LOL. Talk about cherry-picking... Well, two can play the game. From your link:

The number of unemployed Americans dropped by a healthy 710,000, leaving roughly 7.7 million workers unemployed by the time the government's survey period ended in mid-September.

According to that survey, employment rose by 526,000. That combination led to a better-than-expected drop in the unemployment rate to 4.8% from 5.2%, handily beating the median forecast of a 5.1% rate.

Another promising sign
: The average hourly wage increased by 19 cents, or 0.6%, between August and September to $30.85. That beat the average forecast of a 0.4% gain. The average wage has taken on increased importance in recent months as businesses struggle to rehire amid the unusual labor shortage. While some firms have waited for more Americans to rejoin the workforce, others have raised pay to attract workers and quickly fill openings.

Compared to your orange fuhrer and his dropping the ball last year, Biden has done pretty well. Sure, it could be better and it will. We have a real leader now, unlike the orange grease-ball loser who only knew to tweet nonsense or play golf when he wasn't grabbing pussy.

So quit whining. Only trumptards miss the orange loser douche bag.

So let's see, referencing the Sept Jobs Report is "cherry picking", so you decide to cherry pick from the link...fricken loser.

So let's see, referencing the Sept Jobs Report is "cherry picking", so you decide to cherry pick from the link...fricken loser.
Aww...what's the matter, trumptard...you didn't like my cherry-picking your cherry-picking? Them's the breaks, chump.

Let me break down my post that even you will understand. If you would have actually read your own link instead of cherry-picking, you would have seen that it actually shows good news about a steady recovery. But, of course, to understand that you would have to know how to read. :itsok:

Aww...what's the matter, trumptard...you didn't like my cherry-picking your cherry-picking? Them's the breaks, chump.

Let me break down my post that even you will understand. If you would have actually read your own link instead of cherry-picking, you would have seen that it actually shows good news about a steady recovery. But, of course, to understand that you would have to know how to read. :itsok:

You may want to look up the definition of cherry picking.

1633798709401.png

You are outright lying about what I posted.
You said the economy shut down in 2020.

The economy shut down because of Trump's beligerent incompetence in dealing with the pandemic, whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back