Serena Loses...Cries Like a Democrat ...Blames Ump for Sexism

She couldn’t bear the inevitable loss to the Halfrican, and chimped out. She defeated herself. In the face of her better. TNB...

Serena Williams lost and can’t accept it. Blames umpire for sexism. Typical liberal bullshit. Maybe Colin Kapernick can come to her rescue. Liberals always have an excuse. “Hillary didn’t lose...Russians stole the election.” :206: “So Many blacks are in prison...not because they committed crimes...but because they are black.” :206: “I didn’t lose fair and square...it’s because umpire was sexists” :206: “The college professor gave me a C on my final just because he is an asshole” :206:
Serena Williams accuses umpire of sexism in US Open loss
#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The US's best tennis player.... that's how patriotic you are.
Sorry to inform you, this thread is a racist thread meant to put the black girl in her place.
Sorry to inform you; the black girl was ranked to her place, according to performance. She landed right where she belonged...

She had a moment is all. She's been fantastic and #1 for many years. Now she's married and has a child. She can't practice tennis 10 hours a day anymore.

She's had her run. It happens.

The umpire was sexist. Serena was correct in questioning his calls. He escalated things. Didn’t like being called out by a woman.

He really escalated things by sending psychic mind control waves that forced Williams to run her mouth and slam her racket on the ground.

Serena was penalized for getting coaching from the stands. I’ve never seen that called before. Not for anyone, even when it’s blatant.

At most, you're making the tired "but officer, everyone else was speeding" argument.

And then for breaking her racket? This umpire has had multiple male players smash rackets this season alone, and he’s never called them on it.

:link:

Serena didn’t blame the umpire for her loss. She blamed him for being a sexist jerk who didn’t like getting called out for his bad calls by a woman.

Yeah, because calling him a thief and whining "But I'm a mom!" was her way of taking responsibility for her actions.

The umpire was sexist. Serena was correct in questioning his calls. He escalated things. Didn’t like being called out by a woman.

He really escalated things by sending psychic mind control waves that forced Williams to run her mouth and slam her racket on the ground.

Serena was penalized for getting coaching from the stands. I’ve never seen that called before. Not for anyone, even when it’s blatant.

At most, you're making the tired "but officer, everyone else was speeding" argument.

And then for breaking her racket? This umpire has had multiple male players smash rackets this season alone, and he’s never called them on it.

:link:

Serena didn’t blame the umpire for her loss. She blamed him for being a sexist jerk who didn’t like getting called out for his bad calls by a woman.

Yeah, because calling him a thief and whining "But I'm a mom!" was her way of taking responsibility for her actions.
She was bested. Best to give the actual champion the floor, and disappear into obscurity with the rest of the losers...

She had a moment is all. She's been fantastic and #1 for many years. Now she's married and has a child. She can't practice tennis 10 hours a day anymore.

Serena has a history of cheating and abusive behavior. She's a bully and a terrible role model for any young athlete.

Sorry to inform you, this thread is a racist thread meant to put the black girl in her place.
The black girl was put in her place by the Japanese girl, and the black girl just couldn’t handle it.
End of.

Naomi Osaka's mother is Japanese and her dad is Haitian (Black). So, like Obama, Naomi is mixed race.
Now exactly how do the bigots feel,
I know. And she represents Japan. What is your point exactly?

Osaka is also black. Duh.
Also, Osaka has lived in the US since she was three.
===============================================
Osaka moved to the United States at the age of three with her family and currently resides in Florida.[7] She graduated from Elmont Alden Terrace Primary and Broward Virtual High School. Her tennis club was the Harold Solomon Institute (Florida Tennis SBT Academy), ProWorld Tennis Academy.
Naomi Osaka - Wikipedia
So, she chose to represent Japan over the US, now what does that say?
Thank you for continuing to tell me what I already know.
What does it say to you?

I see the Little Trumpster racist are reaffirming, that they are truly the ugly lowest form of human life. If their minds get any smaller, their heads will disappear.
What an horrible example and are the true Ugly Americans.
No. Serena is the Ugly American.
She totally ruined Ōsaka’s moment of glory by making it all about herself as usual.
Totally classless histrionics.

Serena Williams lost and can’t accept it. Blames umpire for sexism. Typical liberal bullshit. Maybe Colin Kapernick can come to her rescue. Liberals always have an excuse. “Hillary didn’t lose...Russians stole the election.” :206: “So Many blacks are in prison...not because they committed crimes...but because they are black.” :206: “I didn’t lose fair and square...it’s because umpire was sexists” :206: “The college professor gave me a C on my final just because he is an asshole” :206:
#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Serena was penalized for getting coaching from the stands. I’ve never seen that called before. Not for anyone, even when it’s blatant. And then for breaking her racket? This umpire has had multiple male players smash rackets this season alone, and he’s never called them on it.

Your knowledge of tennis is a bit shaky, Dragonlady! I can recall both Nadal and Andy Murray being given penalties by this same chair umpire. I can also recall him giving a warning to Venus Williams for receiving coaching in one of her matches in the French. Ramos has a reputation as one of the best umpires in the game...one who is not afraid to penalize "star" players if they break the rules. Nothing that Ramos did during that match was a "bad call" by the way. Serena's coach admitted that he was coaching her from the stands. That makes the initial warning completely warranted. Serena did smash her racket during the match. As the second personal conduct violation in a match that's the loss of a point. Calling an umpire a "thief" is a clear violation of the prohibition of abusing umpires or lines people. That's what led to her being docked a game in that second set.

Serena's tantrum was just that...a tantrum. She and her coach were cheating. Her coach ADMITTED that he was cheating! They got caught at it and were given a warning. Not penalized in any other way. The point that was taken away later was for smashing her racquet. Another tantrum. Why? Because Serena for some reason thought she shouldn't have been given the warning for the coaching violation? So now she's accusing one of the most respected chair umpires working in tennis today of being a "thief" because he twice made correct rulings against her? That tantrum got her a one game penalty...a well deserved one game penalty!

Wow ! that was some spectacle by S. Williams, .....she was really over the top! :confused-84:

She has a history with the US Open.

Both her and her sister have been targets. Remember when the Ump was giving Venus's opponent extra points? I never saw that happen with any other player ever.

WIMBLEDON : Venus Williams loses track — and then loses the match

It was actually because of repeated bad calls against Serena Williams that the electronic Hawkeye was made a part of the game.

The Man Who Saved Tennis—From Bad Line Calls

"In all the sports we've done," says Hawkins, "there's been one major catalyzing incident to make the governing body react." In tennis, that incident was a match at the 2004 U.S. Open, pitting Serena Williams against Jennifer Capriati. Several egregiously bad line calls went against Williams, with TV replays (from network high-speed cameras nicknamed "Mac Cams" after John McEnroe) laying bare the chair umpire's errors.

---------------

They weren't errors. They were outright cheats. Some of the balls were out 5 or 6 inches. Not even close to the line. And the unp was overruling the linesman.
they were targeted because they are black--right?
I don’t know. You tell me.
All I did was put the facts out there with links.

Serena has a history of cheating and abusive behavior. She's a bully and a terrible role model for any young athlete.
She has no such history and you just flat out slandered her.
Totally expected from your kind.

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Serena was penalized for getting coaching from the stands. I’ve never seen that called before. Not for anyone, even when it’s blatant. And then for breaking her racket? This umpire has had multiple male players smash rackets this season alone, and he’s never called them on it.

Your knowledge of tennis is a bit shaky, Dragonlady! I can recall both Nadal and Andy Murray being given penalties by this same chair umpire. I can also recall him giving a warning to Venus Williams for receiving coaching in one of her matches in the French. Ramos has a reputation as one of the best umpires in the game...one who is not afraid to penalize "star" players if they break the rules. Nothing that Ramos did during that match was a "bad call" by the way. Serena's coach admitted that he was coaching her from the stands. That makes the initial warning completely warranted. Serena did smash her racket during the match. As the second personal conduct violation in a match that's the loss of a point. Calling an umpire a "thief" is a clear violation of the prohibition of abusing umpires or lines people. That's what led to her being docked a game in that second set.

Serena's tantrum was just that...a tantrum. She and her coach were cheating. Her coach ADMITTED that he was cheating! They got caught at it and were given a warning. Not penalized in any other way. The point that was taken away later was for smashing her racquet. Another tantrum. Why? Because Serena for some reason thought she shouldn't have been given the warning for the coaching violation? So now she's accusing one of the most respected chair umpires working in tennis today of being a "thief" because he twice made correct rulings against her? That tantrum got her a one game penalty...a well deserved one game penalty!
Unless being on the other side of the court she completely didn’t see anything her coach did. She has never been called for a coaching violation a single time in her 23 slam history.
She said right there that coaching is cheating and she’s not a cheater.
The truth is Republicans hate successful black athletes. Look at what they’re doing to NFL players. And look what they do to unarmed black kids walking down the street.
One thing we can all agree on, About Republicans if there’s anyone they hate more than blacks it’s gay people.

She has no such history and you just flat out slandered her.
Totally expected from your kind.

^^^ You are a LAIR ^^^

There is no question that both the tennis establishment and the mainstream media (MSM) have cut Serena a LOT of slack, particularly with regard to her shocking on-court temper tantrums. Smashing tennis rackets and threatening a linesman are just some of her more outrageous behavior. Each of the following 3 videos graphically portray these types of unacceptable conduct....

#1 Question In Women’s Tennis: Has Serena Williams Been Doping With Steroids?

https://nypost.com/2016/07/05/erupting-serena-williams-leads-charge-in-showing-how-not-to-play/

Serena Williams is the worst kind of loser — the one who wants to bask in the adulation of an adoring media when she wins, then acts put out when she has to answer to the same press after she loses. Look up to Serena for her athleticism, for her power, for her courage, for her tenacity and for being the greatest female athlete of a generation. But don’t look up to her sportsmanship. It’s her weakest link. Everyone has them.

Serena is 44-3 at the U.S. Open since 2008, a mark which includes four dominant title wins. But those three losses are all memorable in their own way: In the 2009 semifinal, Serena was down 4-6, 4-5, 15-30 against Kim Clijsters when she was called for a foot fault on a second serve. Set into a rage, Serena menacingly stared down the linejudge who made the call and said “I’m going to take this ball and shove it down your [expletive] throat” among other sentiments.

Serena Williams is the sorest loser

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unless being on the other side of the court she completely didn’t see anything her coach did. She has never been called for a coaching violation a single time in her 23 slam history.
The truth is Republicans hate successful black athletes. Look at what they’re doing to NFL players. And look what they do to unarmed black kids walking down the street.

So her coach ADMITS that he was coaching her from the stands...which is what the chair umpire saw and ruled on...who cares what Serena claimed? When your own coach admits that you were cheating...it's hard to claim that you don't cheat!

And only YOU could bring Republicans hating blacks into this! God, you're a buffoon!

The umpire is from Portugal...you blathering idiot! I'm pretty sure he's not a Republican! (eye roll)

I'm sure Serena doesn't care what you think....she has millions and that's all Americans care about. Face up to it.

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

One thing we can all agree on, About Republicans if there’s anyone they hate more than blacks it’s gay people.
Lol
Michael Jordan was the best basketball player ever...

I dont think this was so much a liberal thing as it was a whining American thing these days. Identity Politics, the Cult of Victimhood is ubiquitous.

That doesnt mean that the ump did not use hostility toward Williams to drive his rulings against her.

That it was a womans tournament kind of leaves sexism out of it; why would a sexist judge penalize one woman in favor of another?

But anyone remember this guy?

He was the main reason I watched Tennis... best entertainment around

#waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When U.S. Marines took Iwo Jima from the Japanese and hoisted the flag...they were winners. Serena lost to a Japanese...and cried.

And I'm sure those US Marines who were shot and lay dying might have cried too.

Yes, we can all pick and choose things to make an invalid point, it's not hard.
As a former Marine I doubt they cried that it was “unfair.”

Oh, oh, we're not getting down to crying that "it was "unfair"" now are we?

Yes, I'm sure they didn't also talk about Donald Trump.

Take two completely different situations and then say that the people in one situation didn't react the same to people in the other situation and then use it as evidence that somehow the person in situation one is bad because people in situation two didn't do it.

Such a pathetic "argument".

Forum List

Back