Serial Numbers Missing on Some Ballots in Arizona Election Audit

Trump and his supporters are attacking this country. You are trying to establish a dictatorship and assaulting free speech rights in this country.
Trying to get the courts to acknowledge the election was stolen is not attacking the country.

You are attempting to strip Americans of their voting rights and free speech rights. That is attacking this country. The goal is to keep you Nazis in power.

Trump and his supporters are attacking this country. You are trying to establish a dictatorship and assaulting free speech rights in this country.
Trying to get the courts to acknowledge the election was stolen is not attacking the country.
Like they did on Jan 6?
Congress are the people who fucked up Jan 6th. They knew 40% of voters wanted fraud investigated and they did nothing. It is in the hands of the people in the swing states now and they are going to prove fraud.

The Faithless Party will never be able to overturn the 2020 election. Their only hope is to overthrow the Constitution that they've obviously lost faith in.
It is the Democrats ignoring the Constitution. Those audits are a Constitutional right. They are well in the purview of the state legislatures that control and make the laws about elections. Calling those people traitors shows the disrespect Democrats have for the Constitution, not the people behind the audits.

The States election laws were all followed in 2020 and the results were certified. There is no official audit being conducted that can change the results of the election. Having lost faith in our Constitution, the Neo-GOP are becoming more radical.
The states election laws were changed without the state legislature. Start telling the truth.

I don't believe a single law was changed. All 50 States certified their election results in 2020.
There were some management and rule changes to accommodate COVID conditions...that Secretary of States put in.... Booth separation, sanitizing, fewer voting places and consolidation in to mega huge voting places, and many things for safety....but Secretary of States are given in their State constitutions and in election law by legislatures to put out rules and guidance for voters and on how to execute the election, so they run smoothly, or to ensure accuracy, or to accommodate that one man one vote is equal and fair kind of things that circumstances in their state required at the time.

Many times the republican legislature with the Trump campaign sued the Secretary of States, to stop some of the guidance they gave.... These are cases that are said to be the 60 or so that Trump lost, even on appeal, that are mentioned a lot... Only one that I know of, made it to the Supreme court after the election, that I mentioned in my previous post....which disagree with a lower court ruling.

Like they did on Jan 6?
Congress are the people who fucked up Jan 6th. They knew 40% of voters wanted fraud investigated and they did nothing. It is in the hands of the people in the swing states now and they are going to prove fraud.

The Faithless Party will never be able to overturn the 2020 election. Their only hope is to overthrow the Constitution that they've obviously lost faith in.
It is the Democrats ignoring the Constitution. Those audits are a Constitutional right. They are well in the purview of the state legislatures that control and make the laws about elections. Calling those people traitors shows the disrespect Democrats have for the Constitution, not the people behind the audits.

The States election laws were all followed in 2020 and the results were certified. There is no official audit being conducted that can change the results of the election. Having lost faith in our Constitution, the Neo-GOP are becoming more radical.
The states election laws were changed without the state legislature. Start telling the truth.

I don't believe a single law was changed. All 50 States certified their election results in 2020.
There were some management and rule changes to accommodate COVID conditions...that Secretary of States put in.... Booth separation, sanitizing, fewer voting places and consolidation in to mega huge voting places, and many things for safety....but Secretary of States are given in their State constitutions and in election law by legislatures to put out rules and guidance for voters and on how to execute the election, so they run smoothly, or to ensure accuracy, or to accommodate that one man one vote is equal and fair kind of things that circumstances in their state required at the time.

Many times the republican legislature with the Trump campaign sued the Secretary of States, to stop some of the guidance they gave.... These are cases that are said to be the 60 or so that Trump lost, even on appeal, that are mentioned a lot... Only one that I know of, made it to the Supreme court after the election, that I mentioned in my previous post....which disagree with a lower court ruling.

I believe there was another case at the state level about a ruling or clarification of how to review signatures on mail in ballots, it was reversed but it was revealed that the new rule didn't change a single ballot.

Like they did on Jan 6?

I believe there was another case at the state level about a ruling or clarification of how to review signatures on mail in ballots, it was reversed but it was revealed that the new rule didn't change a single ballot.
Why don't we wait for the results of the audit? What you say is meaningless now.

Good job, faun.

Closing the polling station, sending the GOP and the media home, pulling out suitcases of fraud ballots and counting them with no observers....

Nothing "insecure" about that!!!

There were no suitcases of fraudulent votes. You are a brainless thug.
It is on video. People who do not believe their eyes are just not credible.

35 states voted GOP state house and senate

Traitor Joe did not win any of those without cheating
What that shows is voters cast ballots for Republicans, but they didn’t want to vote for Trump

He was not a very good President

Trump had historically high ratings from republicans. You and your side have that lie, and nothing else, to explain the most obvious election fraud in American history. the Zionist 911 traitors from the GOP are the only ones supporting Biden. Polls showed before election time the Reagan democrat and the Clinton aka NO go on senile boob bob dole republican.

The truth of the polls before the election showed traitor joe doing precisely what he did in nh and Iowa - go off a cliff as the voters checked him out closely.

You are arguing that traitor Joe as a candidate was like Reagan and Clinton, when, in reality, he was bob dole 2.0 and there was significant trump gains with black voters outside the urban fraud zones.

Trump won 35 states.

It takes an unreal moron not to understand that is the true math of the down ballot....
Why would Democrats go through all that trouble with fraud and cheating with the ballots as you claim, in all 5 of these states, to give Biden a win,

While NOT also committing the same alleged fraud with the same ballots for the Democratic Congressmen and senators running?

What good would it be for democrats with their agenda, having Biden as their president, without a strong majority in Congress??? Why wouldn't they do the alleged same cheating that they did with Biden, with the other Democrats running so to keep their strength in congress or make it even bigger??? They were all on the same ballots used to vote for president, processed through the same machines as the presidential candidates?

It makes no sense to be willing to allegedly commit fraud, A felony crime, without going for it, with The House as well so that the democrats could easily pass legislation they favor?
Why would Democrats go through all that trouble? Dang, originally we felt you were naïve, now we know you're just plain stupid.
Ummmmmm....how stupid is it to fake the Presidential ballot but not fake the down ballots and win there too?
About as stupid as a Democrat.
Not as stupid as a Stolen Election Republican

You still haven’t explained how fake ballots can be sneered into the official count
By dishonest people just like you.
Show me how to sneak in fake ballots without being detected
Drop them off at the counting facility. They look like any other ballot.

Then that throws off the count. You have more votes than voters.
That has already been proven and never debunked.

That is not true. Extra votes has been debunked. Even Republicans get it.

"
“The poll book is completely off. Completely off,” Carone claims in the video.

“Off by 30,000?” Johnson says.

Carone adjusts her mic and leans in to say: “I’d say that poll book is off by over 100,000.” She then asks Johnson how many registered voters are in the poll book.

“Do you even know the answer to that?” she says. Johnson tries to respond but Carone cuts him off. “Zero. Zero,” she says, holding up her hand in a “zero” gesture. “There’s zero.”

Arizona's population increased 40% since the late 90's. It's registered voters almost tripled in the same amount of time. That is impossible.
That is a blatant LIE
Arizonas population increased in that timeframe
No it is not. I said the population increased 40%. The registered voters almost tripled. All worked out by an expert statistician. You are welcome to debunk it.
Arizona went to 100 percent mail in vote
See what it does for voter participation?
So you can't debunk what I said. Some( a lot) of those voters simply do not exist.

You have no evidence of that. Your opinion is not evidence.
Your opinion is not evidence either. Try again.

I am using facts. Just because you refuse to accept them does not make them untrue.
You do not have facts you have denials by a corrupt media, big tech, and corrupt politicians. You do not have fact 1. You have proven 0.

You can keep saying the same thing but it does not change the facts. You are the one who has proven nothing.
You have no facts. You have what a corrupt government has said after investigating 0.

Posters who call a hologram a "thug" clearly do not know a lot about holograms...

They must be "hologramists"

Or hateful bigoted supremacists who hate non corporeal life forms....

Like they did on Jan 6?

Why don't we wait for the results of the audit? What you say is meaningless now.
You mean the Faithless Party's meaningless exercise by the "Cyber Crybabies"

Obviously they want to carry the BIGLIE to the next election cycle while throttling back on the Jan 6th Capitol Rampage talk or investigations.

Like they did on Jan 6?

You mean the Faithless Party's meaningless exercise by the "Cyber Crybabies"

Obviously they want to carry the BIGLIE to the next election cycle while throttling back on the Jan 6th Capitol Rampage talk or investigations.
You are the one lying, and it will be proven you are lying soon.

The county is the lowest level. The people doing the counting would have had to do it in this case.

OK let’s go with that

The guy with the suitcases of fake ballots shows up at the county collection point and adds them to the count.
Let’s say he has 10,000 fake ballots.

Then the county publishes the results with 10,000 fake votes.
But each town in that county has recorded its own votes before they sent them to the county.

Someone would add up the votes registered by each town and conclude that there are 10,000 extra votes

Doesn’t happen
No, they would have to dump the fake ballots in the largest counties instead of worrying about each town and each county in the state which would result in Biden winning fewer counties than Obama but still having "more" votes. Remember biden only won a little over 1/2 the counties that Obama did-------------CLEARLY FRAUDULENT VOTES were added in.
Again, people don’t vote as a county. There is no generic county vote. Each town and city has its own ballot with its own candidates in local elections.
So you can’t just dump ballots at the county level. If you try it at the city or town level, the number of votes counted won’t match the number recorded in each town.
I didn't say they needed nor cared about any individual town....the dems cheated multiple ways. In this instance, they targeted larger population areas and stuff ballots there which is why we see the lopsided loss of entire counties to biden (when compared to Obama) but he somehow got more votes in the much fewer counties.

This isn't human nature--if biden was more popular than Obama, you would see more counties go for Biden not 40% or so less.

What you are babbling about has nothing to do with anything, but I think you know this right.
The trouble with larger population centers is that they can be split between multiple congressional districts, state House districts and state senate districts. That becomes much harder to slip phony ballots in.

The rieason that Biden got more votes than Obama despite winning fewer counties is because Biden won larger suburban counties.

In 2012, Obama lost in Gwinnet County with around 160,000 votes out of 297,000 votes. In 2020, Biden won the county with 242,000 votes out of 402,000 votes. Biden got 82,000 nore votes out of the 105,000 extra people who voted in 2020.

Like they did on Jan 6?

There was no fraud to investigate. Many Republicans who voted to overturn the elecrtion know this and they did it for political reasons.

The county is the lowest level. The people doing the counting would have had to do it in this case.

OK let’s go with that

The guy with the suitcases of fake ballots shows up at the county collection point and adds them to the count.

But each town in that county has recorded its own votes before they sent them to the county.

Someone would add up the votes registered by each town and conclude that there are 10,000 extra votes

Doesn’t happen
No, they would have to dump the fake ballots in the largest counties instead of worrying about each town and each county in the state which would result in Biden winning fewer counties than Obama but still having "more" votes. Remember biden only won a little over 1/2 the counties that Obama did-------------CLEARLY FRAUDULENT VOTES were added in.
Again, people don’t vote as a county. There is no generic county vote. Each town and city has its own ballot with its own candidates in local elections.
So you can’t just dump ballots at the county level. If you try it at the city or town level, the number of votes counted won’t match the number recorded in each town.
I didn't say they needed nor cared about any individual town....the dems cheated multiple ways. In this instance, they targeted larger population areas and stuff ballots there which is why we see the lopsided loss of entire counties to biden (when compared to Obama) but he somehow got more votes in the much fewer counties.

This isn't human nature--if biden was more popular than Obama, you would see more counties go for Biden not 40% or so less.

What you are babbling about has nothing to do with anything, but I think you know this right.

You keep posting on probabilities and ignoring realities, and trying to put the numbers into statistical probability charts.

None of your statistical analysis matters. What matters is the vote count, and they put the lie to EVERYTHING you post.
The delirium among America's right is off the charts.

Trump did this.

Why? Because he puts himself above the interests of America.
I really wish you would not mention America in your posts. You clearly hate this country.

You are the one who hates this country. Otherwise you wouldn't be attacking it.

OK let’s go with that

Doesn’t happen

You keep posting on probabilities and ignoring realities, and trying to put the numbers into statistical probability charts.

None of your statistical analysis matters. What matters is the vote count, and they put the lie to EVERYTHING you post.
The vote count is precisely where the fraud comes in. What you are saying is that fraud doesn't matter. We know you don't care as long as the fraud is in the Democrat's favor.

There was no fraude in the vote count.

Good job, faun.

Closing the polling station, sending the GOP and the media home, pulling out suitcases of fraud ballots and counting them with no observers....

Nothing "insecure" about that!!!
You're fucked in the head, loser. Other than observers who left for a few hours because they thought counting was done, none of that happened. How sad you believe the election was stolen, not because it was, but because you're delirious. We know exactly what happened because Republicans explained it...

They were told to go home, asshole, and that's precisely when the clerks pulled out boxes of ballots from under a table where they were hidden.

There were no ballots hidden under a table. They were scanning the ballots that had been checked by observers into the system. The ballots in Georgia were counted 3 times. Except for 1 error, it came out the same way. The number of votes were equivalent to the number of ballots on the poll book.

Like they did on Jan 6?

Private audits conducted by "citizen's groups" are useless at proving anything. These people are biased, untrained, unprofessional, and believe the lies of the fraud. In the case of the Arizona Group, they have destroyed the ballots and the voting machines in their care and handling of both.

The State Senate in Arizona balked at the cost of having trained and qualified people conduct the audit for $8 million. The Cyber Ninjas are charging $150,000, and it now appears have lied about their qualifications as a "security" firm.

OK let’s go with that

Doesn’t happen

Again....stuff ballots with WHICH ballots?

Each town has a different ballot, which one do you stuff the ballot box with?

If the final count shows more votes that in those towns than people who voted.....you have fraud

But the counts MATCH

LOL!!

The count in Detroit did not match. In Detroit, GOP poll observers were forcibly removed, the windows were boarded up, and the county board GOP said the count did not match the ballots, because, as one black poll worker said, the cheaters were scanning biden ballots over and over.

There were undercounts and overcounts in all counties including counties that Trump won. No poll observers were removed. That is a lie. The incident in question was when a group of protestors were outside the window shouting and screaming at them in a attempt to intimidate the vote counters. They put something over the windows to keep the noise dows. There were no ballots scanned over and over. Even a Republican legislator called that accusation out in a hearing.

Like they did on Jan 6?

In addition to that, the state passed new legislation that pretty much eliminates the issue... For all future elections, on signatures not matching, the precinct notifies the person and they have something like 10 days to correct their signatures on file and or ballot. So those citizens with signature rejections, can correct them...which seems fair, to me....even if the SOS didn't slack guidelines, there is a remedy to an unwarranted rejection.

OK let’s go with that

Doesn’t happen

The trouble with larger population centers is that they can be split between multiple congressional districts, state House districts and state senate districts. That becomes much harder to slip phony ballots in.

The rieason that Biden got more votes than Obama despite winning fewer counties is because Biden won larger suburban counties.

In 2012, Obama lost in Gwinnet County with around 160,000 votes out of 297,000 votes. In 2020, Biden won the county with 242,000 votes out of 402,000 votes. Biden got 82,000 nore votes out of the 105,000 extra people who voted in 2020.
The reason Biden got more votes is because of fraud.

Like they did on Jan 6?

In addition to that, the state passed new legislation that pretty much eliminates the issue... For all future elections, on signatures not matching, the precinct notifies the person and they have something like 10 days to correct their signatures on file and or ballot. So those citizens with signature rejections, can correct them...which seems fair, to me....even if the SOS didn't slack guidelines, there is a remedy to an unwarranted rejection.
You do not have to convince another traitor, he agrees with you already.

Forum List

Back