Serious information exonerates the J6 protestors.

An insurrection isn't an attack on a government BUILDING, it's an attack on the GOVERNMENT.

You need to understand the definition of "insurrection". Members of Congress and the Senate were threatened with violence. The attack on the Capitol building wasn't the Insurrection. It was the attempt to attack senior members of government as they certified the election, that make it an Insurrection.
Burning a police station, wounding hundreds of officers, and several being killed during the Floyd Insurrection is a direct attack on government authority you dingbat.

Piss off with your double standard.

Burning a police station, wounding hundreds of officers, and several being killed during the Floyd Insurrection is a direct attack on government authority you dingbat.

Piss off with your double standard.
Which of them was convicted of insurrection?

Link please.
Blaze Media dropped a bombshell report last October that accused a Capitol Police Special Agent of giving false testimony at the Oath Keepers’ sedition trial in 2022.

Steve Baker has been arrested. He broke that story. Why aren't you informed?

Gee, you should take that proof to a judge. What's stopping you?
A Maryland personal injury lawyer representing Babbitt’s husband, Aaron Babbitt, has raised $375,000 through a Christian crowdfunding site and has threatened to file a lawsuit against the Capitol Police.

Key to that wrongful death claim is the contention that Babbitt, a former military police officer who was 5-foot-2 and weighed 115 pounds, would have peacefully surrendered had Capitol officers attempted to arrest her.

aplogo.svg

A Maryland personal injury lawyer representing Babbitt’s husband, Aaron Babbitt, has raised $375,000 through a Christian crowdfunding site and has threatened to file a lawsuit against the Capitol Police.

Key to that wrongful death claim is the contention that Babbitt, a former military police officer who was 5-foot-2 and weighed 115 pounds, would have peacefully surrendered had Capitol officers attempted to arrest her.

aplogo.svg
Babbit was unfortunately the message sender utilizing a frightened unqualified cop to sneak up on her and shoot her dead while 6 other armed officers within 25 feet paid no attention to her protesting

Babbit was unfortunately the message sender utilizing a frightened unqualified cop to sneak up on her and shoot her dead while 6 other armed officers within 25 feet paid no attention to her protesting
Generally in crime cases, one expects truth of the reports to be accurate. Jan 6 reports are loaded with false reporting. I posted a video proving Babbitt was no danger to any cop and was murdered.

Here it is.

Blaze Media dropped a bombshell report last October that accused a Capitol Police Special Agent of giving false testimony at the Oath Keepers’ sedition trial in 2022.

Steve Baker has been arrested. He broke that story. Why aren't you informed?

What did the judge say when the oath keepers' lawyer brought this footage to court?

Who didn't admit it?

Did they actually try?

What did the judge say?
No it has never been in a court. I think they tried but were intimidated and threatened or it would have happened. Our illegitimate government is no different than organized crime.

No it has never been in a court.

Then we don't know the video is legit.

I think they tried but were intimidated and threatened or it would have happened.

Your Speculation is not proof of malfeasance.

If the lawyers never made any public statements regarding this "evidence", confirming they did indeed present this evidence to the courts, I suspect this is just another of many wild claims.

Our illegitimate government is no different than organized crime.
Our government is not illegitimate.

Then we don't know the video is legit.

Your Speculation is not proof of malfeasance.

If the lawyers never made any public statements regarding this "evidence", confirming they did indeed present this evidence to the courts, I suspect this is just another of many wild claims.

Our government is not illegitimate.
We don't? How do you figure that? Are all the other videos legit? And the government is illegitimate because of the fraud in the 2020 election. It is all but proven. The only ones who say it is not are proven liars many times over. That includes the media.

We don't? How do you figure that? Are all the other videos legit?

They must be. They were submitted to the courts.

And the government is illegitimate because of the fraud in the 2020 election. It is all but proven. The only ones who say it is not are proven liars many times over. That includes the media.
It's not proven and I'm not here to discuss your conspiracies in a thread about Jan 6th.

Generally in crime cases, one expects truth of the reports to be accurate. Jan 6 reports are loaded with false reporting. I posted a video proving Babbitt was no danger to any cop and was murdered.

Here it is.

That is correct
We do see that correctly
Lib loons lose

Forum List

Back