Serious information exonerates the J6 protestors.

What makes members of the Trump Cult so ridiculous to the rest of the world, is their staunch refusal to accept reality.

Trump is a billionaire. Biden lost the election. January 6th wasn't an insurrection. Everyone is out to get Trump because he was such great President. None of these things were ever true.
What we don't accept are false narratives against honest people, not to mention the dregs of braggadocio we see from deep staters who celebrate press flaunting their toothless fibbies for Soros dough.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
The J6 Insurrectionists would have been shot in a great many other countries...

Fortunately, here in the US, we observe the Rule of Law...

Even extending it to traitorous, un-American scum like the J6 Rumpian Minions who assaulted the Congress of the United States.
Clutch those pearls, carrion crow.
The Narrative from you demented LEFTISTS (yeah, YOU) is completely laughable at this point.
You want to save your "democracy" by subverting the very thing you claim to uphold.
The lack of self-awareness is off the charts with you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies fooled by Marxist dogma, as you were TAUGHT to HATE yourself and the founding of your own country.

The fact that you further the "insurrection" bullshit outs you, bro.
GTFOH!!!! :eusa_hand:

They've started so many threads like this that it's obvious they're desperate to downplay it.

The good news for them is, if Trump wins, his administration can try to order the Insurrection removed from all history books. They can use Europe of 80-90 years ago as a template for that kind of authoritarianism. Hell, the Middle East, too, for that matter.
Insurrection?

They must be. They were submitted to the courts.

It's not proven and I'm not here to discuss your conspiracies in a thread about Jan 6th.
J6 was a conspiracy to fool dumbasses like yourself, and officially steal the election.

• Fact
Reactions: iku
Let's look at the definitions.
What is the difference between seditious conspiracy and insurrection?

While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.May 25, 2023

We can rule out insurrection instantly for several reasons. Most vital is nobody there that day has been charged with insurrection.
The conspiracy claim is not applicable to her and it very doubtful against others either.
Armed individuals there were the cops.
And they were not trying to overthrow a goverment. Actually to do this would mean Trump was president and those there came to help democrats overthrow the Trump government.

I agree mainly for the reason in bold...though I would add it probably takes a conviction, not just a charge of insurrection.

People their were armed besides the cops.
Trump knew people were armed when he sent them to the capital.

Most were there to protest the election results based on lies but many were caught up in the moment. They were essentially useful idiots for the bigger plan as spelled out by Chesboro (spelling?) and Eastman among others.

Every election involves voters who want to rid us of one government and replace it with with a different one. This would mean it was Biden's supporters that were up to seditious conspiracy. Trump was the legal president is why.
1. No Biden supporters were charged with seditious conspiracy or insurrection.

2. Why would Biden's supporters enter the capital to protest an election they won?

3. Yes, many Trump supporters wanted Trump to stay president even though he lost the election. Not sure what that has to do with Biden supporters.

Thanks for your answer...but one thing noted, you didn't answer which you though was worse, SC or insurrection.

She was murdered. Cops will kill millions using your definition.
She was not murdered.

Murder is a legal term and means unlawful killing.

Since it was determined that the kill was legally justified, she could not have, by definition have been murdered.

Not sure what that means.

Feel free to search my post histories if you don't believe me.
Twisting the Night Away
Let's Do The Twist
Let's Twist Again
Spinning, whirling
Still descending.
Like a spiral sea UNENDING.

:rolleyes:

To summarize this, you will see proof that clears the majority of J6 protestors. See for yourself that Pelosi and the Democrats were a party to this.

Thanks Mr. R. W., for one of the few videos that are accompanied by truthful explanation.

You must find great comfort in videos that support your preconceived notions.

I am glad for you.
I follow what God's word says, which is the greatest comfort anyone could ever be blessed with. His holy spirit provides joy and peace to my fellow travelers as well. It is a privilege to be at USMB, where people of infinite viewpoints post in the spirit of caring for our nation. I am glad you are here, too.

I follow what God's word says, which is the greatest comfort anyone could ever be blessed with. His holy spirit provides joy and peace to my fellow travelers as well. It is a privilege to be at USMB, where people of infinite viewpoints post in the spirit of caring for our nation. I am glad you are here, too.
Indeed, USMB is a great time killer during slow periods at work.

It is unfortunate you still haven't resolved yourself to seek the one true God.

Still; I will pray for you.

Forum List

Back