Serious information exonerates the J6 protestors.

This is nothing more than a compilation of the false right wing narrative surrounding the riot.
They've started so many threads like this that it's obvious they're desperate to downplay it.

The good news for them is, if Trump wins, his administration can try to order the Insurrection removed from all history books. They can use Europe of 80-90 years ago as a template for that kind of authoritarianism. Hell, the Middle East, too, for that matter.

I only wish to make one comment here. While there's no question that J6 prosecutions are politically motivated and there's plenty of evidence that government sponsored agents provocateur helped to fan the flames on that day...... The ultimate stupid here was the idea that somebody could trespass on federal property within impunity. Once that began to happen anyone with a shred of common sense would have cut and gone in the other direction immediately.
But lefties do this all the time. Those Code Pink ladies break into Congressional sessions, interrupting the proceedings, and they have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. Yet THEY aren’t imprisoned.

Double standards.

They've started so many threads like this that it's obvious they're desperate to downplay it.

The good news for them is, if Trump wins, his administration can try to order the Insurrection removed from all history books. They can use Europe of 80-90 years ago as a template for that kind of authoritarianism. Hell, the Middle East, too, for that matter.
There was no insurrection.

This is fun stuff. Like going to the driving-range. Or stepping into the batting cage.
So let's hit some of the whoppers.

"All of the above Never disproven"
Nor, and this is important........ever proven.
So there is that.

--------------------------------------------
Guess who was shooting the place up?.......Shots were fired inside the capitol. By a cop. He murdered a woman who simply wanted to express her views.
Shots?
One shot?
One shot?
OK.

"Shooting up the place"?
One shot is that?
OK.

Bob, you are hyperventilating. Calm down. J6 happened 3yrs ago. You are too invested in this brouhaha. The dust has settled. Facts are now known.

It was one very effective shot into an attacker who refused to heed police commands and charged at the force that was aiming a gun at the very breech the attacker chose as her point of entry to get to our sheltering Representatives.

THAT....was a bad choice. IMHO

------------------------------------------------

A Maryland personal injury lawyer representing Babbitt’s husband, Aaron Babbitt, has raised $375,000 through a Christian crowdfunding site and has threatened to file a lawsuit against the Capitol Police.
"Has threatened"??
Ummm, if he doesn't follow through with this 'threat'.......does he get to keep the money?
Or does he hafta share it with the widower?
Just askin'.

------------------------------------------------------
Key to that wrongful death claim is the contention that Babbitt.......would have peacefully surrendered had Capitol officers attempted to arrest her.

"the contention that"......ummm, OK.
I'm mildly sure that that 'contention'....without proof, evidence, or testimony......should make for an interesting, if not entertaining, presentation in whatever court this defense-lawyer chooses to file in. No?

-----------------------------------------------------------
So, burning a police station is simply disputing the government.
BLM did that

BLM did that? Are you sure?
I ask, because there is this reportage that seems to be different than your imagination:

"A far-right extremist has been accused of opening fire on Minneapolis' third police precinct and sparking violence during May's George Floyd protests.

Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old from Texas, was charged Friday with one count of interstate travel to participate in a riot. An admitted member of the "Boogaloo Bois," Hunter opened fire on the precinct and later looted it and helped set it on fire, the FBI said in a sworn affidavit released Friday.

The Minneapolis police's third precinct was just a block from where Floyd was killed, and became the center of protests against police violence that devolved into the destruction of the precinct and buildings around it. Hunter is one of several far-right extremists accused of intentionally ramping up that violence."

"And the government is illegitimate because of the fraud in the 2020 election. It is all but proven.....

Ummm? "all but" proven?
How close to being 'proven' is "all but"?
Is 'all but'.....court-tested? Jury tested?
When it is ....please share with this chatroom.
Thanx in advance.

----------------------------------------------------

they have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. Yet THEY aren’t imprisoned. Double standards.
Ah, good poster Lisa....I dunno.
From what I have read and watched live on the telly.......some of those folks 'protesting-the-election'....well, they sprayed MACE into the faces of uniformed federal officers. They clubbed down uniformed federal officers with metal poles, baseball bats, their hard-knuckle gloves.

Whereas those 'kickers & screamers' you hyperventilate about, well, they didn't do any of that stuff.

To me, just an old farmer....but, to me.....that is a distinction that really does make a difference. No?

---------------------------------------

Last edited:
Bob, you are hyperventilating. Calm down. J6 happened 3yrs ago. You are too invested in this brouhaha. The dust has settled. Facts are now known.

It was one very effective shot into an attacker who refused to heed police commands and charged at the force that was aiming a gun at the very breech the attacker chose as her point of entry to get to our sheltering Representatives.

THAT....was a bad choice. IMHO
You don't care that an innocent, small, lightweight woman was murdered. Killers shots are always effective.
I read only Democrats saying she was warned. I have posted two videos showing nobody warned her. She was not told this or that. 3 cops were with her and they walked off knowing she was no danger. Suddenly the cop murdered her. We will let her die in vain if we sweep this under the rug. She was 4 ft 2 in. And you claim she charged? Watch the videos.

I believe she was hoisted up and murdered. The bottom of the window appeared to be almost as high as she was tall.

Generally in crime cases, one expects truth of the reports to be accurate. Jan 6 reports are loaded with false reporting. I posted a video proving Babbitt was no danger to any cop and was murdered.

Here it is.

That is correct
We do see that correctly
Lib loons lose

I am curious if you don't mind answering a question.

What do you think is worse; seditious conspiricy or insurrection and why?
Let's look at the definitions.
What is the difference between seditious conspiracy and insurrection?

While they clearly overlap, “sedition” centers more on plotting and incitement, whereas “insurrection” is generally understood to mean the actual violent acts of an uprising aimed at overthrowing the government.May 25, 2023

We can rule out insurrection instantly for several reasons. Most vital is nobody there that day has been charged with insurrection.
The conspiracy claim is not applicable to her and it very doubtful against others either.
Armed individuals there were the cops.
And they were not trying to overthrow a goverment. Actually to do this would mean Trump was president and those there came to help democrats overthrow the Trump government.
Every election involves voters who want to rid us of one government and replace it with with a different one. This would mean it was Biden's supporters that were up to seditious conspiracy. Trump was the legal president is why.

You don't care that an innocent, small, lightweight woman was murdered. Killers shots are always effective.
I read only Democrats saying she was warned. I have posted two videos showing nobody warned her. She was not told this or that. 3 cops were with her and they walked off knowing she was no danger. Suddenly the cop murdered her. We will let her die in vain if we sweep this under the rug. She was 4 ft 2 in. And you claim she charged? Watch the videos.

I believe she was hoisted up and murdered. The bottom of the window appeared to be almost as high as she was tall.
She wasn't murdered.

She was shot and killed trying to get to her perceived enemies.

"She was 4 ft 2 in. And you claim she charged? Watch the videos."

How tall does one need to be to charge at police?

And, not unimportantly, she didn't retreat, back-up, step-back, when ordered to do so.
Rather, she aggressively charged forward, charged towards.......those officers sworn to protect the sheltering Representatives behind those violently breached barricades.

So there is that.

To summarize this, you will see proof that clears the majority of J6 protestors. See for yourself that Pelosi and the Democrats were a party to this.

I watched the video and I agree 100%

Last edited:
The J6 Insurrectionists would have been shot in a great many other countries...

Fortunately, here in the US, we observe the Rule of Law...

Even extending it to traitorous, un-American scum like the J6 Rumpian Minions who assaulted the Congress of the United States.

How tall does one need to be to charge at police?

And, not unimportantly, she didn't retreat, back-up, step-back, when ordered to do so.
Rather, she aggressively charged forward, charged towards.......those officers sworn to protect the sheltering Representatives behind those violently breached barricades.

So there is that.
A big oussy would fear sn unarmed woman half his weight and one foot shorter. 6 other actual male cops had no fear of her.

A Maryland personal injury lawyer representing Babbitt’s husband, Aaron Babbitt, has raised $375,000 through a Christian crowdfunding site and has threatened to file a lawsuit against the Capitol Police.
Cool. That is the way it’s supposed happen. If you have a grievance...you take the other party to court.
Key to that wrongful death claim is the contention that Babbitt, a former military police officer who was 5-foot-2 and weighed 115 pounds, would have peacefully surrendered had Capitol officers attempted to arrest her.

aplogo.svg
Before or after she joined a mob breaking a window and climbing through it?

I would love for this case to be a precedent for every shooting going forward. “Yeah my son was climbing through a window he just smashed...but if he had just been given the opportunity to surrender, he would have done so!!!”

Yeah...go with that.

Forum List

Back