Serious Question, Do Crooked Hillary Douchebag Faggots Actually Think She Can Beat The Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Seriously, what fucking insecticide are you consuming daily (question for democrats). Dude The Donald fucking pwnd that midget and will schlong it tonight. Any follow up questions?

Seriously, what fucking insecticide are you consuming daily (question for democrats). Dude The Donald fucking pwnd that midget and will schlong it tonight. Any follow up questions?
Yeah, did you lose your medications again?

That 'looming' tactic worked like a charm during the last debate. He looked totally presidential creeping up and lurking behind Hillary like an orange-tinted Jason from the Friday the 13th franchise. I hope we see more of that kind of masterful showmanship tonight! :eusa_pray:

Shrillery voters don't think. Not as long as the FREE stuff and dope keeps coming in.

Hillary-Clinton-Flying-on-a-Marijuana-Leaf-116628-480x270.jpg

Well this should turn out to be an entirely constructive thread.

I have a question. Why did you use the words 'serious' and 'seriously' in this particuarly silly post?

That 'looming' tactic worked like a charm during the last debate. He looked totally presidential creeping up and lurking behind Hillary like an orange-tinted Jason from the Friday the 13th franchise. I hope we see more of that kind of masterful showmanship tonight! :eusa_pray:
You didn't see SNL ? They played the Jaws theme while he "buzzed" her.
They're back to podiums like the 1st debate though, so he won't have the chance to roam.

Okay, I call shenanigans.

Another thread like this.

Has a lefty hacked his account?

C'mon, fess up.

You didn't see SNL ? They played the Jaws theme while he "buzzed" her.
They're back to podiums like the 1st debate though, so he won't have the chance to roam.

I say put them in sound proof phone booth's, and the mods flip a switch to control hearing and audio ...

switch on one booth, ask a question, and get and answer, the other candidate cant hear squat.. answer goes over time limit, or the candidate spins off the question, switch off, no rambling.

no candidate bickering bullshit

A major reason Trump is losing and will lose the election is because of deplorable supporters like the OP. All Trump supporters may not be deplorable, foul, ignorant, bigots and scum bags, but enough of them are so that their impact is a significant factor in turning people away from Trump.

I have one follow up question. Will you make a $1,000 bet with me on the result of the election? I'll take Hillary and you get Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back