Serious Question for Bernie Bro's

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Numerous times over the last week I have heard it said that Bernie is the only candidate who "cares about people who live from paycheck to paycheck."

I don't get it.

What, EXACTLY, would Bernie do - as Emperor, if necessary - to make life better for those "living from paycheck to paycheck"? Wouldn't this require prosperity? Is he talking about massive redistribution of wealth? How?

That’s a good question for rightwinger and bodecea. I think they’re both ‘Bernie bro’s’.

upload_2020-3-11_17-29-31.gif

Numerous times over the last week I have heard it said that Bernie is the only candidate who "cares about people who live from paycheck to paycheck."

I don't get it.

What, EXACTLY, would Bernie do - as Emperor, if necessary - to make life better for those "living from paycheck to paycheck"? Wouldn't this require prosperity? Is he talking about massive redistribution of wealth? How?
Not really a big Bernie supporter (or anyone) but there are certain mandatory expenses such as medical care, child care, education and housing that keep going up while wages remain stagnant. There are a lot of things that can be done through regulation and subsidy that eases the burden of mandatory expense in a working class household. Much better than the diddly-squat Trump did for the all the working people who voted for him.

Forum List

Back