Serious Question For the Conservatives Here Who Voted For Donald

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?
The dems lost cause they played "conservative" as wedge issues. No one gives a fuck. Well, and you ran Hillary.
Republicans lost because they nominated a con man who told them whatever they wanted to hear. And now, he is going to give them a terrific fuckover. He is going to do an unbelievable job of screwing them big time. And since I'm not a conservative, I will actually feel sorry for them.

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

Same question Re: Bill Clinton and liberal values. Lets hear it.

He also said:

The dems lost cause they played "conservative" as wedge issues. No one gives a fuck. Well, and you ran Hillary.
Republicans lost because they nominated a con man who told them whatever they wanted to hear. And now, he is going to give them a terrific fuckover. He is going to do an unbelievable job of screwing them big time. And since I'm not a conservative, I will actually feel sorry for them.
I'm a republican. I'm getting Obamacare reform to taxcredits, rather than single payer, which I wanted, along with lower marginal rates with fewer "deductions." After I get my medicare, the program will become a voucher program. I don't think that was necessary, but Medicare is now a "pay a flat fee and consume all the healthcare you can." And that needs to change.

I don't like either Trump or Hillary, but I'm good with Ryan and McConnell ... and they are the top dogs.

There's aren't very many true Christians.

And what exactly do you deem as a "true Christian" Billy?
Not republican.

So, how many "true Christians" are there in the Democratic Party?
Dear Etherion
* My friend Olivia Reiner has such a strong gift for spiritual healing prayer that I recommend to conduct medical research on the lives saved from cancer and mind cured of debilitating mental illness in order to change the prison and health care system.
* Sheila Jackson Lee is such a strong believer that when she follows what God tells her to do, people think she is misguided
* I consider myself a true Constitutionalist which is how I express my Christian faith using natural laws as a secular gentile who believes in Restorative Justice as the spirit meaning and Message of Christ Jesus.
* the Prolife Democrats include a number of Christian and Catholics with enough faith to work with prochoice Democrats while being Prolife

In general there are always a huge influence of the Christian Left who have been instrumental in
* abolition of slavery, including the Quakers
* anti war, peace and justice activism
* anti death penalty and pro immigration, including Catholic Proliferation
* the movement to recognize marriage rights and include LGBT

So those are the Christian influences I can name, though the individuals we most see visibly and vocally in the media tend to be on the right.

The pastors and politicians on the left who get in the media aren't generally the real healers movers and shakers doing the work and walking the talk behind the scenes.

I'd also call one of my friends who is a prominent gay atheist prison advocate, Ray Hill, to be a true Christian in spirit though he does not personify God and Jesus as traditional Christians do. He also is secular gentile and nontheist, but his faith living and teaching in the spirit of Restorative Justice and Peace is Christian, translated into secular natural laws. I consider him a true neighbor and witness in Christ though he doesn't call it that but calls it peace and justice.

So you may not recognize these true Christians in the media but they are there.
It always shocks me how little Christians know about their own religion. It's like Republicans screaming we must follow the constitution and having no idea what it says.

The reason conservatives in the Deep South support slavery is because it's not only mentioned in the Old Testament, but also approved by Jesus. In fact, it gives the implression Jesus supports slavery.

Jesus never wrote anything himself but he is quoted again and again:

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Can you imagine? Beating a slave when they didn't know they were doing something wrong?

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

How much is lightly? Leave them able to walk?

He also said:

I'm a republican. I'm getting Obamacare reform to taxcredits, rather than single payer, which I wanted, along with lower marginal rates with fewer "deductions." After I get my medicare, the program will become a voucher program. I don't think that was necessary, but Medicare is now a "pay a flat fee and consume all the healthcare you can." And that needs to change.

I don't like either Trump or Hillary, but I'm good with Ryan and McConnell ... and they are the top dogs.

who do you think is paying for your subsidized obamacare policy? Who do you think would be paying for single payer socialized medicine?

By the way, isn't it interesting how the right crucified Bill Clinton for getting some bj's in the Oval Office, yet the democrats are NOT crucifying Trump for his self-confessed admissions of adultery?

Dems need to get on this shit.

Ya gotta hand it to the GOP, one thing that comes in handy when you're the borg is that it's very easy to unify.

Bill was impeached and disbarred for lying under oath.

There's aren't very many true Christians.

And what exactly do you deem as a "true Christian" Billy?
Not republican.

So, how many "true Christians" are there in the Democratic Party?
Dear Etherion
* My friend Olivia Reiner has such a strong gift for spiritual healing prayer that I recommend to conduct medical research on the lives saved from cancer and mind cured of debilitating mental illness in order to change the prison and health care system.
* Sheila Jackson Lee is such a strong believer that when she follows what God tells her to do, people think she is misguided
* I consider myself a true Constitutionalist which is how I express my Christian faith using natural laws as a secular gentile who believes in Restorative Justice as the spirit meaning and Message of Christ Jesus.
* the Prolife Democrats include a number of Christian and Catholics with enough faith to work with prochoice Democrats while being Prolife

In general there are always a huge influence of the Christian Left who have been instrumental in
* abolition of slavery, including the Quakers
* anti war, peace and justice activism
* anti death penalty and pro immigration, including Catholic Proliferation
* the movement to recognize marriage rights and include LGBT

So those are the Christian influences I can name, though the individuals we most see visibly and vocally in the media tend to be on the right.

The pastors and politicians on the left who get in the media aren't generally the real healers movers and shakers doing the work and walking the talk behind the scenes.

I'd also call one of my friends who is a prominent gay atheist prison advocate, Ray Hill, to be a true Christian in spirit though he does not personify God and Jesus as traditional Christians do. He also is secular gentile and nontheist, but his faith living and teaching in the spirit of Restorative Justice and Peace is Christian, translated into secular natural laws. I consider him a true neighbor and witness in Christ though he doesn't call it that but calls it peace and justice.

So you may not recognize these true Christians in the media but they are there.
It always shocks me how little Christians know about their own religion. It's like Republicans screaming we must follow the constitution and having no idea what it says.

The reason conservatives in the Deep South support slavery is because it's not only mentioned in the Old Testament, but also approved by Jesus. In fact, it gives the implression Jesus supports slavery.

Jesus never wrote anything himself but he is quoted again and again:

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Can you imagine? Beating a slave when they didn't know they were doing something wrong?

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

How much is lightly? Leave them able to walk?
Dear rdean you fail to explain how Quakers and other Christians read and followed the same Bible yet denounced slavery and pushed for abolition.

If there is only one God and one truth which one is it?

Who are the liars rdean?
The Christians who teach that slavery and involuntary servitude are coveting the labor of servants against their will?

Or you and those you accuse of teaching Christianity as justifying oppression by slavery?

Which side is lying about what Christianity means, because you just took the side of those you accuse of teaching it this way. If that makes them liars, then so are you. Shame on you for promoting the very wrongs you criticize others for if you teach it wrong also!

Last edited:

He also said:

Only thing missing bendog is giving other taxpayers equal free choice as you to accept the options or seek others if they don't consent.
You don't get to define what is free choice and pursuit of happiness for all other people, and neither should govt dictate those choices!

Potential GOP presidential contender Donald Trump opened about his faith during an interview with a Christian network, saying he is a Christian and that he's a "Sunday church person."

“I believe in God. I am Christian. I think The Bible is certainly, it is THE book. It is the thing," Trump told Christian Broadcasting Network's David Brody.

Read more at Donald Trump on Faith: I am Christian, Sunday Church Person

:laugh2:

Do you guys think Trump read these verses? After all, he's a "Christian," right? LOL

Proverbs 6:32 - [But] whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he [that] doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Hebrews 13:4 - Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Exodus 20:14 - Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Matthew 19:9 - And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except [it be] for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Deuteronomy 22:22 - If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Luke 16:18 - Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it]

1 Corinthians 10:8 - Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

Matthew 5:32 - But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Matthew 5:27-28 - Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

Have you quit beating your cat?

Trump admitted to trying to cheat and you think saying he cheats is some smear campaign started by who? Donald Trump?

Hes his own Deep throat! Lol..we have him on tape admitting it and it's everyone else's fault for hearing it huh? Lol

Just has hideous harridan hags of the Left hate Attractive Conservative Women, you pathetic Prog Beta Men can't stand the fact that Alpha Conservative Males get the chicks.

And as I recall from my Catechism: "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone".

Nobody is without flaws. Trump is up front with his. In this case, his cheating is between him and his wife (unlike Bubba who sexually used a subordinate employee in the Oval Office, so please don't throw that up).

So at first you attempted to deny his adultery now you defend it. Which one is it? Both?

The point is: I don't care. That is between him and his wife. I am not a Social Morality Warrior Snowflake.

Trump admitted to trying to cheat and you think saying he cheats is some smear campaign started by who? Donald Trump?

Hes his own Deep throat! Lol..we have him on tape admitting it and it's everyone else's fault for hearing it huh? Lol

Just has hideous harridan hags of the Left hate Attractive Conservative Women, you pathetic Prog Beta Men can't stand the fact that Alpha Conservative Males get the chicks.

And as I recall from my Catechism: "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone".

Nobody is without flaws. Trump is up front with his. In this case, his cheating is between him and his wife (unlike Bubba who sexually used a subordinate employee in the Oval Office, so please don't throw that up).

So at first you attempted to deny his adultery now you defend it. Which one is it? Both?

The point is: I don't care. That is between him and his wife. I am not a Social Morality Warrior Snowflake.

Of course you don't care. Why would you? Caring would require having morals -- you have none. You're a fraud.

Of course you don't care. Why would you? Caring would require having morals -- you have none. You're a fraud.

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I am not interested in conducting a Morality Inquisition over what goes on in other people's BOUDOIRS, bub.

Last edited:
Say Elton John, how long are you going to carry this thread considering it was doomed to fail?

Say Elton John, how long are you going to carry this thread considering it was doomed to fail?

You've been particularly affected by this thread, I see. I'll keep it going for as long as it continues to haunt your dreams.

He also said:

The pseudocon motto: "It's okay if Trump does it!"

John 8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

I am not interested in conducting a Morality Inquisition over what goes on in other people's BOUDOIRS, bub.

Hilarious. Now all of a sudden you don't care what goes on in other people's bedrooms now that you've voted for a serial adulterer?

Of course you "don't care," bat girl, you only pull out your special moral cards when they suit you, and put them in your safe space when they don't.

Hilarious. Now all of a sudden you don't care what goes on in other people's bedrooms now that you've voted for a serial adulterer?

Of course you "don't care," bat girl, you only pull out your special moral cards when they suit you, and put them in your safe space when they don't.

I have never expended much energy wanting to control the behavior of private individuals, bub.

You loons are the ones who don't recognize any personal boundaries.

Say pulling anal beads from intake/output, did you vote for Hillary Clinton?

Forum List

Back