Serious Question For the Conservatives Here Who Voted For Donald

So, once again -- is adultery a conservative value?
Dear SYTFE
adultery and relationship abuse are *human* patterns of behavior.
Since all liberals and all conservatives are *human,* then all are subject to fall into these patterns.

I would not call them values; even people who believe in polyamorous relations don't call it adultery.

Okay, perfect example.

Democrats are currently voting on the new chair of the Democratic National Committee.

One candidate is Keith Ellison. He has been outed as an anti-Semite. He also attended the church of Louis Farrakhan, who referred to Judaism as a "gutter religion". He is also the leading candidate for the job.

Now, if the Democratic Party decides to elect him as DNC Chair, does that therefore make all Democrats in the party a collective of anti-Semites as well? Should I then label every liberal Democrat on this board and throughout America as anti-Semitic?

Do you two realize the dishonesty and gravitas of this guilt by association argument?

Oh, and since Ellison is a Muslim, I'll point this out.

Liberals don't want us defining billions of Muslims for the acts and atrocities committed by radical Islam. But then when a conservative votes for Trump, who has committed adultery, suddenly the OP in this case, doesn't mind condemning billions of Christians and millions of conservatives for supporting adultery simply for their vote.

Wow. SYTFE, that's deep.

By the way, isn't it interesting how the right crucified Bill Clinton for getting some bj's in the Oval Office, yet the democrats are NOT crucifying Trump for his self-confessed admissions of adultery?

Dems need to get on this shit.

Ya gotta hand it to the GOP, one thing that comes in handy when you're the borg is that it's very easy to unify.
Did Trump do it in the Oval Office? Idiot.

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?
It's total hypocrisy on their part. They overlook what a complete azzhole he is, worshiping him like they accused those who support Obama of worshiping him; but Trump has many, many more skeletons in his closet and has a much lower character than Obama.

Trump is the slut of sluts; the scum of scums--he's vermin.

Okay, perfect example.

Democrats are currently voting on the new chair of the Democratic National Committee.

One candidate is Keith Ellison. He has been outed as an anti-Semite. He also attended the church of Louis Farrakhan, who referred to Judaism as a "gutter religion". He is also the leading candidate for the job.

Now, if the Democratic Party decides to elect him as DNC Chair, does that therefore make all Democrats in the party a collective of anti-Semites as well? Should I then label every liberal Democrat on this board and throughout America as anti-Semitic?

Do you two realize the dishonesty and gravitas of this guilt by association argument?

Liberals don't want us defining billions of Muslims for the acts and atrocities committed by radical Islam. But then when a conservative votes for Trump, who has committed adultery, suddenly the OP in this case, doesn't mind condemning billions of Christians and millions of conservatives for supporting adultery simply for their vote.

Wow. SYTFE, that's deep.
He hasn't just committed adultery; he's done it dozens of times and bragged about it in print; he's assaulted countless women and bragged about it verbally. He's a sickening characterless person.

Bringing up Muslims is a deflection. First of all your knowledge of the typical Muslim is almost zero, and second, it has nothing whatsoever to do with this topic. Liberals did not vote for a Muslim to be our president. So you point is a non-point.

Something I never saw much of over the past year was discussion about Trump's blatant admissions of affairs with married women. I find this interesting, and it makes me wonder -- is adultery a conservative value?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, here's Trump admitting to affairs in his book, The Art of the Comeback:

"If I told the real stories of my experiences with women, often seemingly very happily married and important women, this book would be a guaranteed best-seller."
He also said:

"I have too much respect for women in general, but if I did [write about my love life], the world would take serious notice. Beautiful, famous, successful, married — I've had them all, secretly, the world's biggest names..."
We also know that Donald began a sexual relationship with his second wife, Marla Maples, while he was still married to his first wife, Ivanka, in the months after she said he raped her.

We also know that Christian evangelists report being "very excited" about Trump's win.

Is this because adultery, affairs and sex outside of marriage are conservative values?

You should have learned this by now, the majority of those that consider themselves religious, are only religious when it is convenient to them. If another religious person is hiring? They are religious. If another religious person is a buyer and they are a seller? They are religious. If the person they favor running for President is a liar, adulterous, person who makes fun of handicap people and talks about sexual assault? They aren't religious as long as that person is a person within their political party.

Absolutely. So it may be that the real conservative "value" is to only adopt morals whenever it suits them. What may serve them on Sunday, may not serve them on Monday night, when they're in bed with their neighbors wife.
I think the neighbors wife is religious.

She screams Oh God! Oh God! While having multiple orgasms.

There's aren't very many true Christians.

And what exactly do you deem as a "true Christian" Billy?
Not republican.

So, how many "true Christians" are there in the Democratic Party?
Dear Etherion
* My friend Olivia Reiner has such a strong gift for spiritual healing prayer that I recommend to conduct medical research on the lives saved from cancer and mind cured of debilitating mental illness in order to change the prison and health care system.
* Sheila Jackson Lee is such a strong believer that when she follows what God tells her to do, people think she is misguided
* I consider myself a true Constitutionalist which is how I express my Christian faith using natural laws as a secular gentile who believes in Restorative Justice as the spirit meaning and Message of Christ Jesus.
* the Prolife Democrats include a number of Christian and Catholics with enough faith to work with prochoice Democrats while being Prolife

In general there are always a huge influence of the Christian Left who have been instrumental in
* abolition of slavery, including the Quakers
* anti war, peace and justice activism
* anti death penalty and pro immigration, including Catholic Proliferation
* the movement to recognize marriage rights and include LGBT

So those are the Christian influences I can name, though the individuals we most see visibly and vocally in the media tend to be on the right.

The pastors and politicians on the left who get in the media aren't generally the real healers movers and shakers doing the work and walking the talk behind the scenes.

I'd also call one of my friends who is a prominent gay atheist prison advocate, Ray Hill, to be a true Christian in spirit though he does not personify God and Jesus as traditional Christians do. He also is secular gentile and nontheist, but his faith living and teaching in the spirit of Restorative Justice and Peace is Christian, translated into secular natural laws. I consider him a true neighbor and witness in Christ though he doesn't call it that but calls it peace and justice.

So you may not recognize these true Christians in the media but they are there.

Last edited:
Have you quit beating your cat?

Trump admitted to trying to cheat and you think saying he cheats is some smear campaign started by who? Donald Trump?

Hes his own Deep throat! Lol..we have him on tape admitting it and it's everyone else's fault for hearing it huh? Lol

Just has hideous harridan hags of the Left hate Attractive Conservative Women, you pathetic Prog Beta Men can't stand the fact that Alpha Conservative Males get the chicks.

And as I recall from my Catechism: "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone".

Nobody is without flaws. Trump is up front with his. In this case, his cheating is between him and his wife (unlike Bubba who sexually used a subordinate employee in the Oval Office, so please don't throw that up).

Okay, perfect example.

Wow. SYTFE, that's deep.

Not. Wonder what the unemployment numbers would look like if we were judged the way the butthurt op is having a tizzy about here.

Have you quit beating your cat?

Trump admitted to trying to cheat and you think saying he cheats is some smear campaign started by who? Donald Trump?

Hes his own Deep throat! Lol..we have him on tape admitting it and it's everyone else's fault for hearing it huh? Lol

Just has hideous harridan hags of the Left hate Attractive Conservative Women, you pathetic Prog Beta Men can't stand the fact that Alpha Conservative Males get the chicks.

And as I recall from my Catechism: "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone".

Nobody is without flaws. Trump is up front with his. In this case, his cheating is between him and his wife (unlike Bubba who sexually used a subordinate employee in the Oval Office, so please don't throw that up).

So at first you attempted to deny his adultery now you defend it. Which one is it? Both?

He also said:

<YAWN!>

You're a douche bag. That's all you've proven.

He also said:

You lied. You are not asking a serious question. A serious question would be one where you actually want to know the answer. Yours is a stupid "gotcha" question.

Lying liar lies.

He also said:

You lied. You are not asking a serious question. A serious question would be one where you actually want to know the answer. Yours is a stupid "gotcha" question.

Lying liar lies.

But without the "gotcha" part.

He also said:

Lying liar lies.

But without the "gotcha" part.

Yeah it was a total fail but that is exactly what he was trying to do.

He also said:

The dems lost cause they played "conservative" as wedge issues. No one gives a fuck. Well, and you ran Hillary.

He also said:

yes

Forum List

Back