Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Historically speaking 2018 was a loss for Democrats.
In MI, a state Trump needs, Democrats turned out in droves to vote against the GOP. If we show up like that in 2020 Trump loses. And we will. Enough is enough.
No one can predict the future-look at yesterday's events. Too many variables-lets say Trump is impeached-would he declare martial law just before he loses power?
I can see the cock sucker not accepting the results or even rigging the election like Bush did in Florida 2000 and then again Ohio 2004. And the American people did nothing about it. I hope the Democrats are watching closely for all shinanigans. Hanging chads.
I did not like Bush or THAT election, but Trump was elected fairly. If Trump is impeached on this weak bullshit, I will not accept his removal and WILL back martial law.
You're an idiot. If he got tossed out that would mean Republicans in the Senate also voted to impeach him.

He will be impeached the same way Clinton was. But unlike Clinton, this will cost him re election.

Republicans are hoping Trump doesn't get impeached but if he does, they're hoping it helps him get re elected. I doubt that. Not with all the anti Trump voters who are going to show up this time. They didn't for Hillary and they are sorry for that.

Sure they are. They're sorry we have such a great economy. They are sorry they are taking home more money and getting a bigger income tax refund. They are sorry for not having any more Commie Care fines. They are sorry their employer is doing so well, and if they aren't, the ability to choose one of the many other jobs out there.

Why would any American in their right mind not want to change that?

People love and agree with President Trump
I see a landslide.
Yea but he’s made a lot of people sorry they didn’t show up and vote in 2016. We see that was true in 2018. Trump has angered too many as much as he has made his supporters happy.

We already know you’re voting for trump. You don’t speak for independents, moderates and people who didn’t vote in 2016. You have no idea.

In MI, a state Trump needs, Democrats turned out in droves to vote against the GOP. If we show up like that in 2020 Trump loses. And we will. Enough is enough.
No one can predict the future-look at yesterday's events. Too many variables-lets say Trump is impeached-would he declare martial law just before he loses power?
I can see the cock sucker not accepting the results or even rigging the election like Bush did in Florida 2000 and then again Ohio 2004. And the American people did nothing about it. I hope the Democrats are watching closely for all shinanigans. Hanging chads.

What were they supposed to do about lies?

Nobody rigged either Bush election, and that's been proven repeatedly, and your comment is a perfect example of liberal and media brainwashing.

It’s obvious to us all what trump was trying to do.

I agree with comey. Impeachment let’s the American people off the hook. We need to vote trump out in2020. This is for the heart and soul of America. Who are we? People need to vote on trump.

People love and agree with President Trump
I see a landslide.
Yea but he’s made a lot of people sorry they didn’t show up and vote in 2016. We see that was true in 2018. Trump has angered too many as much as he has made his supporters happy.

We already know you’re voting for trump. You don’t speak for independents, moderates and people who didn’t vote in 2016. You have no idea.

He'll never lose power.

First of all if they impeach, it will be a constitutional crisis as there are no constitutional mandates for them to impeach on: high crimes, misdemeanors, or treason.

But even if they would risk everything and do impeach, there is no possible way any Republican would vote for removal. And any future Democrat President presiding with a Republican Congress would be the next target for the GOP.

Too many people (on both sides) would be not be willing to throw away their career to support Democrat hatred.

Pence 2019-how does that sound?

I wouldn't like it, but I would be ok with that.

I kind of miss the days where we could completely disagree with the person in office without questioning their integrity.

George W. Bush was that for me. I didn't like him and I disagreed with him on everything, but I believed he was a good man who genuinely wanted to do what he felt was right. It was kind of comforting knowing that the person in charge, despite your issues with him, wasn't a narcissistic lunatic. I'd be fine with Pence.

Not that it matters though. Trump could shoot a guy on 5th avenue and I don't think the Senate would convict him. So I don't expect anything to actually happen here.
I disagree with you-I would rather have a dick in office who gets things done, especially what I want, rather than a boot licker.
What has Trump gotten done, besides increasing the threat from North Korea and Russia?

This is why we refer to you on the left as the Uninformed Voters.

I'm beginning to hope the DEMs win in 2020.
After four years of completely destroying the country the DEMs won't win another election. They will rename themselves and rebrand themselves and become a finge party.
They are looking a lot like the electric cop car which ran out of battery during a car chase.
Fremont Police Tesla Near-Dead Battery Forces Officer Off Pursuit

Democrats are born liars. Just take a look at any economic discussion on this forum and see how the Democrats are giving credit to that Kenyon king instead of Trump. Ask them what policies DumBama ever created to give him credit for our economy, they can't name one legitimate policy.

If by some rare chance the Democrats win, yes, the economy will go right downhill. First of all, businesses would stop investing in fear of what Democrats might do like a huge increase in taxes on businesses. Secondly, consumer confidence would shoot straight down as well.

When it does take a plunge, they will be blaming Trump for the next four years of that disaster, and never take responsibility (not that Democrats ever do) of their anti-business policies.

I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before. A whistle blower and the IG, neither are political positions were seriously concerned and the law, which is very clear on how to handle whistle blower reports is not being followed.

An impeachment inquiry is just that. An inquiry, and it might be what is needed to get Trump to give Congress what it is entitled to by law.

Part of the problem is Congress has been out to pasture for so long, it has for decades passively ceded authority to the Executive out of political expediency...it has created this giant, bloated, unaccountable, unitary executive monster.
"I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before."

No, there really isn't.

I kind of miss the days where we could completely disagree with the person in office without questioning their integrity.

George W. Bush was that for me. I didn't like him and I disagreed with him on everything, but I believed he was a good man who genuinely wanted to do what he felt was right. It was kind of comforting knowing that the person in charge, despite your issues with him, wasn't a narcissistic lunatic. I'd be fine with Pence.

Not that it matters though. Trump could shoot a guy on 5th avenue and I don't think the Senate would convict him. So I don't expect anything to actually happen here.
I disagree with you-I would rather have a dick in office who gets things done, especially what I want, rather than a boot licker.
What has Trump gotten done, besides increasing the threat from North Korea and Russia?

So, you have time for this retard comment, but no time to list what he’s accomplished?

Sounds about right.

Just take a look at any economic discussion on this forum and see how the Democrats are giving credit to that Kenyon king instead of Trump.
:laugh:

89A35EE6-44EE-441D-A3FF-9D5CEB43BDBA.jpeg

If by some rare chance the Democrats win, yes, the economy will go right downhill. First of all, businesses would stop investing in fear of what Democrats might do like a huge increase in taxes on businesses. Secondly, consumer confidence would shoot straight down as well.
I bet if you allow corporations to dump their toxic waste in the river instead of following EPA laws their stock will go right up with all the money they’re saving!

Is that the only goal?

I bet if you allow corporations to dump their toxic waste in the river instead of following EPA laws their stock will go right up with all the money they’re saving!

Is that the only goal?

The Sky is Falling.jpg

Right, because if Democrats aren't in charge, our environment goes to hell, companies will dump toxic waste in our waterways, and the air will not be breathable.

Like I said before, uninformed voters. Why do you think we can't buy normal light bulbs in the store anymore, because of Democrats? No, that was George Bush. Why do we have an EPA, because of Democrats? No, that was Richard Nixon. Why is diesel fuel now more expensive than gasoline whereas before, it was usually a buck or so cheaper than gasoline? Yep, you got it, George Bush again when he had the EPA lower our sulfur content in diesel fuel to under 15%. And when did we have to start using Diesel Emission Fluid which supposedly makes the air cleaner?

Is that the only goal?

View attachment 281383

Right, because if Democrats aren't in charge, our environment goes to hell, companies will dump toxic waste in our waterways, and the air will not be breathable.

Like I said before, uninformed voters. Why do you think we can't buy normal light bulbs in the store anymore, because of Democrats? No, that was George Bush. Why do we have an EPA, because of Democrats? No, that was Richard Nixon. Why is diesel fuel now more expensive than gasoline whereas before, it was usually a buck or so cheaper than gasoline? Yep, you got it, George Bush again when he had the EPA lower our sulfur content in diesel fuel to under 15%. And when did we have to start using Diesel Emission Fluid which supposedly makes the air cleaner?
The bolded is correct. Or haven’t you been paying attention to what trump has been doing? Oh that’s right, you only consume conservative media, so you’re ignorant but think you’re informed.
85 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

So, you have time for this retard comment, but no time to list what he’s accomplished?

Sounds about right.

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years.
New record set for median household income.
New records set for employment in every minority group and women.
New record set for small business confidence.
More jobs available than Americans to do them.
Tax breaks for our business owners; the people who create those jobs.
Tax cuts for middle-class.
More manufacturing jobs created; the most in one year since the late 90's.
Created removing two business regulations for every one created.
Rescinded Commie Care fines that the least wealthy among us had to pay.
Relieving businesses from the costly Commie Care mandates.
Backed America out of the job killing Paris Accord.
Reduction of border crossings by 60% since May by holding Mexico accountable for South American crossers.
Had FDA approve a huge amount of generic drugs to reduce prescription costs.
Passed a law that allows Americans to participate in experimental drugs instead of going overseas.
Spending 6 billion on our opioid crisis.
Removed DumBama's law that forced schools to comply with weirdo's in dresses from using the female rest and changing facilities.
Rebuilding our military to it's strongest level in many years.
Instituted the ability for veterans to use private facilities in place of the VA.

Is that the only goal?

View attachment 281383

The bolded is correct. Or haven’t you been paying attention to what trump has been doing? Oh that’s right, you only consume conservative media, so you’re ignorant but think you’re informed.
85 Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back Under Trump

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/climate/trump-environment-rollbacks.html

So what? Most of the environmental regulations are costly and don't do much if anything for our environment.

I did not like Bush or THAT election, but Trump was elected fairly. If Trump is impeached on this weak bullshit, I will not accept his removal and WILL back martial law.
You're an idiot. If he got tossed out that would mean Republicans in the Senate also voted to impeach him.

He will be impeached the same way Clinton was. But unlike Clinton, this will cost him re election.

Republicans are hoping Trump doesn't get impeached but if he does, they're hoping it helps him get re elected. I doubt that. Not with all the anti Trump voters who are going to show up this time. They didn't for Hillary and they are sorry for that.
Call me an idiot again-see what happens. I am saying I won't accept it no matter what the republicans(who are as dirty as democrats) do. Read what is written-not what you want to see.

OK, you are an idiot. I am glad we agree.

I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before. A whistle blower and the IG, neither are political positions were seriously concerned and the law, which is very clear on how to handle whistle blower reports is not being followed.

An impeachment inquiry is just that. An inquiry, and it might be what is needed to get Trump to give Congress what it is entitled to by law.

Part of the problem is Congress has been out to pasture for so long, it has for decades passively ceded authority to the Executive out of political expediency...it has created this giant, bloated, unaccountable, unitary executive monster.

I will add that I am very very disturbrd by Barr.

If I were you, I would be too.
If I were you, I would sart thinking outside of your partisan envelope.

You do know Trump is legally required to send that whistleblower complaint to Congress right?

You are wrong. The law says the DNI should send it to Congress, but the so-called whistleblower is NOT! He doesn't have to do shit! That is what he is going to tell Congress today!
Huh? I did not say the whistle should send it. Only that the law is absolutely clear that it must be sent to Congress.

Wrong. It did not meet the requirements to be a report by a whistleblower under the law. No report to forward!

You are an example of what's wrong with voting in this country. You don't vote based on the job a person is doing, you vote on how much you personally like the guy or not.

Pence is your typical dog and pony show baby kissing politician. You seldom know what the guy thinks on policy, he asks his people what he should feel about it just like every other professional politician. They look at polls, watch MSM, and then take a position.

Trump is the exact opposite, and that's why he's so refreshing in our political world. You know what HE is thinking, not his advisors, he fights back, and he's entertaining as all hell.

I think the office of the president should be held to a higher standard. I'm not looking for someone to entertain me like you are. I'm looking for someone to do his job with dignity and class. If I agree with his politics, great. If I don't agree with his politics, well at least I'm not concerned about the well-being of the country because I know where their intentions are.

What you call "refreshing", "unconventional" and "entertaining" is what I would consider unstable. I mean it's really not hard to find some jackass who isn't a career politician who will say what he thinks, fight back, and entertain us along the way. I'm sure you can go out and find some violent alcoholic who can do all that for you, but I'd rather not see that person as the leader of the country.

Frankly, I thought we were better than this. But unfortunately, we have people like you who would vote in Macho Camacho if given the opportunity.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wish somebody would do a study to see how much of their time the Democrats have spent talking or trying to figure out ways to get rid of Trump since they took leadership of Congress. Because I think Americans are getting very disgusted with their antics already.

Wrong. As usual.

Let's take a look at the 2018 midterm election results. In 2018, Democrats saw a record 70% increase in their vote totals compared to the last midterm election. The numbers indicate that Americans are getting disgusted with Trump's antics.

But those are just numbers. You know, facts. I'm sure you have some really compelling factual data that you'll provide for us to validate your non-biased position.

Both parties had a well above average turnout last midterms. Look it up. The problem is hate won instead of pragmatism. Because let's face it, the only thing Democrats have to offer is hate.

The Democrats are not only setting the stage for another Trump win, but also a turnover of leadership in the House. What they have to offer is a huge tax increase on the job creators in this country, a debt like we've never seen before, measures to disarm the public, getting rid of ICE so we virtually have no borders, and getting rid of beef products and forcing society to eat carrots the rest of our lives.

Your side has zero to offer Americans except higher taxes and more government control and dependency.

Uh huh. So you think Americans are getting disgusted with Democrats antics despite the fact that Democrats saw a 70% increase in their vote totals.

Can you explain how your little mind rationalizes that?

People are getting tired of Democrats' antics. Democrats saw a huge rise in their voter turnouts.

How are these two statements compatible in your mind? What mental gymnastics do you need to do to get your partisan pea-brain to reconcile these two opposing statements? Please explain that to me so that we can study you thoroughly.

Forum List

Back