Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before. A whistle blower and the IG, neither are political positions were seriously concerned and the law, which is very clear on how to handle whistle blower reports is not being followed.

An impeachment inquiry is just that. An inquiry, and it might be what is needed to get Trump to give Congress what it is entitled to by law.

Part of the problem is Congress has been out to pasture for so long, it has for decades passively ceded authority to the Executive out of political expediency...it has created this giant, bloated, unaccountable, unitary executive monster.

I will add that I am very very disturbrd by Barr.

You get disturbed when your panties get twisted. Barr has nothing to do with any of this.

You heard it in the lame stream media today that Barr was involved, despite the fact he was never a party to any of this.
Barr is on of the main figures in the whistle blower complaint.

Nope

Yup.

Whistleblower: Officials Told To 'Lock Down' All Records Of Ukraine Call
An unclassified version of the whistleblower's complaint was made public Thursday by the House intelligence committee. It says that the president's lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, "is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General [William] Barr appears to be as well."

Something like this while not getting past the coward repubs in the senate we will get a chance to see trumps dirty linen, 3 washing machines full, and air it out into the public How much is the pos going to hide before you repub idiots get it? Subpoenas not honored ,no tax returns ,no bank records etc etc
It's....
Nunya bidness.

Your Fascist lust for other people's private information will just have to go unquenched.

Go whine about something else for a while.

I think it's a great idea to impeach Trump leading up to the 2020 election. People have forgotten all the laws he has broken and all the lies. You almost need a trial to lay it all out systematically so the American people can realize what a criminal he is. Lock him up.

Because it's worked so well for you thus far.
Trump pulled a miracle in 2016. We took back the house in 18. Trump needed to win mi, pa and wi in 2016 and he won’t win all three again in 2020.

So in 2021 you will control the senate

We'll see.
I GUARANTEE IT

In MI, a state Trump needs, Democrats turned out in droves to vote against the GOP. If we show up like that in 2020 Trump loses. And we will. Enough is enough.

Possible. Just realize the fife and drums you hear at the end of that dream of yours are playing “Dixie” to a lot of disgruntled folks if that truly happens.

Are we supposed to care that you will be "disgruntled" when you lose? So will we if we lose. What can we as Americans do about it? If your side looses then I guess we call the shots for the next 4 years.

What, are you going to secede? We already heard that during the Obama years. Will you be in jail after the Democrats win? That's what Ted Nugent threatened before Obama was re elected. He said he'd either be dead or in jail this time next year if Obama wins. You guys are snowflakes.

I think there is real concern in both parties that Trump have committed something impeachable. That was not a clear case before. A whistle blower and the IG, neither are political positions were seriously concerned and the law, which is very clear on how to handle whistle blower reports is not being followed.

An impeachment inquiry is just that. An inquiry, and it might be what is needed to get Trump to give Congress what it is entitled to by law.

Part of the problem is Congress has been out to pasture for so long, it has for decades passively ceded authority to the Executive out of political expediency...it has created this giant, bloated, unaccountable, unitary executive monster.

I will add that I am very very disturbrd by Barr.

You get disturbed when your panties get twisted. Barr has nothing to do with any of this.

You heard it in the lame stream media today that Barr was involved, despite the fact he was never a party to any of this.
Barr is on of the main figures in the whistle blower complaint.
Lets see how this unfolds-no sense getting worked up like when Schiff said he had definite evidence of collusion.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
Doesn't take much to make a demoncrap look bad. They have done a real good job of that.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
They are convinced the can weather the scandal. Probably because he has weathered others. I'm not so sure that's the case this time, this is a pretty clear cut abuse of power.

But in their eyes:

View attachment 280842
No, it's typical demoncrap lies. Libtards are stupid.

It's....
Nunya bidness.

Your Fascist lust for other people's private information will just have to go unquenched.

Go whine about something else for a while.

I think it's a great idea to impeach Trump leading up to the 2020 election. People have forgotten all the laws he has broken and all the lies. You almost need a trial to lay it all out systematically so the American people can realize what a criminal he is. Lock him up.

Because it's worked so well for you thus far.
Trump pulled a miracle in 2016. We took back the house in 18. Trump needed to win mi, pa and wi in 2016 and he won’t win all three again in 2020.

So in 2021 you will control the senate

We'll see.
I GUARANTEE IT

Of course you do but you're just a hack

Serious questions.
All unnamed...

Are we supposed to care that you will be "disgruntled" when you lose? So will we if we lose. What can we as Americans do about it? If your side looses then I guess we call the shots for the next 4 years.

What, are you going to secede? We already heard that during the Obama years. Will you be in jail after the Democrats win? That's what Ted Nugent threatened before Obama was re elected. He said he'd either be dead or in jail this time next year if Obama wins. You guys are snowflakes.

I won’t be in jail, I’ll likely be dead by 2022. Secession isn’t an option. Armed Revolt IS. I can’t see myself surviving more than 24 months under another Democrat President, one way or another.

In MI, a state Trump needs, Democrats turned out in droves to vote against the GOP. If we show up like that in 2020 Trump loses. And we will. Enough is enough.

Possible. Just realize the fife and drums you hear at the end of that dream of yours are playing “Dixie” to a lot of disgruntled folks if that truly happens.

Last time YOU won, I lost my healthcare insurance; first time in my 55 years on this planet. And what will happen if Trump wins? Will you move to Canada or Europe as so many libs have promised and never did after his last win, or the two terms of Bush? Funny how all you illegal immigrant lovers never say you're going to move to Mexico if a Republican wins.

I won’t be in jail, I’ll likely be dead by 2022. Secession isn’t an option. Armed Revolt IS. I can’t see myself surviving more than 24 months under another Democrat President, one way or another.
:lol:

I think we need a purge

After this would anyone be foolish enough to ever believe or trust any of our intelligence agencies ever again? We would be better off with the KGB.

After this would anyone be foolish enough to ever believe or trust any of our intelligence agencies ever again? We would be better off with the KGB.
We just need to never again elect a conspiracy theorist aka birther as a president.

Also never elect a libertarian, tea bagger or republican. It always ends badly

I think we need a purge
He will win a darwin award....no effort necessary

Forum List

Back