Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
Who cares what they expected? What matters is what they got. And so far, you've posted exactly what they got -- nothing.

That's my point. The energy company got nothing, at least in the way of executive acumen. So what did they get for their money? What company would pay somebody this kind of salary for nothing?

Perhaps Zelensky can tell us what in a couple of weeks. That doesn't bother you, does it?????
This is old news Ray. I don’t know what your expecting to find but there’s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Biden’s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... that’s the issue, not the distraction

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.
They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
They don’t really need the VP to do anything. Board of directors are used for fund raising, getting meetings, networking and building prestige. The son of the VO fills much of that criteria. Many orgs will jerk off anybody with a name to get them associated with their company.
Why were they under investigation? Why did they need the prosecutor fired? Why did obammy and Biden interfere in that investigation if not involved?

Who cares what they expected? What matters is what they got. And so far, you've posted exactly what they got -- nothing.

That's my point. The energy company got nothing, at least in the way of executive acumen. So what did they get for their money? What company would pay somebody this kind of salary for nothing?

Perhaps Zelensky can tell us what in a couple of weeks. That doesn't bother you, does it?????
This is old news Ray. I don’t know what your expecting to find but there’s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Biden’s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... that’s the issue, not the distraction

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.
And it’s not illegal

So what is that there are conflicting opinions about the Biden's.

Well then Barr will have no problem opening an official investigation.

:auiqs.jpg:

He may, it depends on what Zelensky has to say. That's what the Democrats are scared shit about.
No he won't. The FBI investigation came and went. And barr outsourced this to the mentally ill lawyer, because there was no point, except for personal benefit to Trump.

So dream on.

So what is that there are conflicting opinions about the Biden's.

Well then Barr will have no problem opening an official investigation.

:auiqs.jpg:

He may, it depends on what Zelensky has to say. That's what the Democrats are scared shit about.
No he won't. The FBI investigation came and went. And barr outsourced this to the mentally ill lawyer, because there was no point, except for personal benefit to Trump.

So dream on.

I'll do that, because it seems to me this really lit a fire under the asses of the Democrat leadership. My belief is that they see trouble down the road by this investigation, and they're acting like the fish that just realized the hook has been set.

My thoughts on this act is the Democrats are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. First they know impeachment will not fly, they do not even have enough votes in the house to bring up a formal impeachment hearing, and then there is no way the Senate will find Trump guilty. So this impeachment is to just tarnish Trump's reputation before the 2020 election. The real motive for the Democrats is to get Biden off the campaign trail, The impeachment is based on what Biden did while he was VP. The progressive side of the Dems think Biden is no far enough left for them and would rather have Warren as their candidate, They figure that the hearings might throw enough dirt on Biden to drop out of the race without making it look like the Dem are eating their own,

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.

Is that a basis of fraud? I know exactly where you got this one but it’s just a desperation to discredit a bogus conspiracy theory. Remember Trumpits love conspiracy.
Lock Trump up.

Quid Pro Joe is corrupt, impeach Trump.

You Stalinists are as insane as you are evil.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

Two years of lies by the Communists with the "Russia Collusion" conspiracy theory. A full blow Spanish Inquisition under Mewler-Torquemada only to have it thud like a lead balloon when not a hint of collusion could be found. Then we find out that Mueller is in the last stages of Alzheimer's and the whole charade was run by DNC hack Andrew Weissman.

The credibility of the Communist party is ZERO. On top of that, Nazi Pelosi is too much of a coward to hold an actual vote on impeachment. The Bolsheviks from red and purple districts who lied about being moderates in 2018 face certain defeat if they pursue the farce of impeachment.

So we have Kabuki theater again, presented by the Communist party for the purpose of creating further division in the nation.

Yeah, this won't end well for the dims.
Whoa man... do you need a Tums or a warm rag or something?

No, return of the rule of law would work.

You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck.
Like Obama being born in Kenya, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah.....that was kind of silly. Why would anybody think that??

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must surely have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

Ahem, stupid fuck:

bookbio.jpg

You may be a psychopath, but you're dumb as a cat turd.

Oh, and virtually EVERYTHING Harvard said was a flat out lie.

I'll do that, because it seems to me this really lit a fire under the asses of the Democrat leadership.
Yes, and they are winning easily on this, because you guys have made up so many lies about it. Maybe if you gullible rubes wouldn't regurgitate 100 lies for every nugget of truth, people might care. But oops, ya done it again. You just can't help yourselves.

You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

I guess you're right. Because I'm sure you can find multiple pictures of GW, his father, Reagan dressed the same way.
Why would such pictures be found? Did any of them visit Kenya?

But your conservative brain-dead logic means Bush was born in Chernobyl...

75cb300d6cc8bb8c2f1f4caff3d3edd6.jpg

... and Reagan was born in Dublin...

f929708bce1098b90ad6ef287c392bb2--nancy-reagan-ronald-reagan.jpg

Do you ever feel stupid for the ridiculous shit you post?

Ever???

Holy FUCK but you're stupid, psychopath.

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

It's why you're a Communist.

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must surely have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

Ahem, stupid fuck:

bookbio.jpg

You may be a psychopath, but you're dumb as a cat turd.

Oh, and virtually EVERYTHING Harvard said was a flat out lie.

^^

Panicky cultist having Obama Tourettes fit...

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

I guess you're right. Because I'm sure you can find multiple pictures of GW, his father, Reagan dressed the same way.
Why would such pictures be found? Did any of them visit Kenya?

But your conservative brain-dead logic means Bush was born in Chernobyl...

75cb300d6cc8bb8c2f1f4caff3d3edd6.jpg

... and Reagan was born in Dublin...

f929708bce1098b90ad6ef287c392bb2--nancy-reagan-ronald-reagan.jpg

Do you ever feel stupid for the ridiculous shit you post?

Ever???
Sorry Ray. Youve been pwned!

:lmao:

You're as dumb as fawn.

Well the difference is they were Presidents at the time entertaining foreign leaders. Didn't you know Reagan was Irish?
Reagan was of Irish descent. Obama is of Kenyan descent. They both acknowledged their ancestral roots. Only the right is brain-dead and took that to mean Obama was really born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

That's the difference.[/QUOTE]

Fawn must be from the land of Id, making him and idiot... :eusa_whistle:

And it’s not illegal

In fact, it's part of the job requirement.

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back