Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.
And it’s not illegal

In fact, it's part of the job requirement.

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.
That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
What do you want to know? It wasn’t Biden’s call. It was what the US and allied countries wanted done because the prosecutor wasn’t doing shit about corruption in that country. I know this has been explained to you. What aren’t you understanding?

What I'm not understanding is why you think Biden had to react on behalf of the world. We don't do that. It's just a Democrat excuse.

What do I want to know? The timeline of this prosecutor being fired and Hunters employment there. I want to know why he was hired in the first place. I want to know what the company got for their money. I want to know what the associations are with CrowdStrike and the 2016 election. I want to know what Ukraine did in working against Trump under the former administration.

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Biden’s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... that’s the issue, not the distraction

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.
And it’s not illegal

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.
That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law
name the law.

QUOTE="Ray From Cleveland, post: 23226711, member: 55493"]
And it’s not illegal

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
What do you want to know? It wasn’t Biden’s call. It was what the US and allied countries wanted done because the prosecutor wasn’t doing shit about corruption in that country. I know this has been explained to you. What aren’t you understanding?

What I'm not understanding is why you think Biden had to react on behalf of the world. We don't do that. It's just a Democrat excuse.

What do I want to know? The timeline of this prosecutor being fired and Hunters employment there. I want to know why he was hired in the first place. I want to know what the company got for their money. I want to know what the associations are with CrowdStrike and the 2016 election. I want to know what Ukraine did in working against Trump under the former administration.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And it’s not illegal

why Hunter Biden was protected? how did he get his job and what did he do for his 50k a month salary, except party hard. cocaine anyone?

I never said he was under investigation......yet.
You didn't say the Ukraine prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden?

You sure about that? Like, really sure?

Suspicious that he got the job? Sure, welcome to the swamp. It's global, for sure. HUnter probably fooled those rubes into thinking he would give them a good return (he didn't). Now, if you are going to try to peddle the Trump cult lie that Trump was pressuring Uklrainian leadership to look into it in American interests, not personal interests, then you need shock therapy.

You know this. You are not a stupid guy. Why embarrass yourself?

I didn't say anything about Hunter being investigated. I said Joe being investigated.

To be totally honest, I don't think Hunter could have done anything wrong. He was mysteriously offered a job he had no experience in, that would make him a multi-millionaire, and he accepted. Who wouldn't have accepted it? I sure would have!

So the question is not if Hunter did anything wrong, the real question is why he was offered the job in the first place, and what this energy company received in return.
No, the real question is whether or not our President understands the illegality of his actions. That is clearly much more important. He might, quite honestly, be too stupid and mentally ill to realize what he has done.
what was illegal?

Suspicious that he got the job? Sure, welcome to the swamp. It's global, for sure. HUnter probably fooled those rubes into thinking he would give them a good return (he didn't). Now, if you are going to try to peddle the Trump cult lie that Trump was pressuring Uklrainian leadership to look into it in American interests, not personal interests, then you need shock therapy.

I didn't say anything about Hunter being investigated. I said Joe being investigated.

To be totally honest, I don't think Hunter could have done anything wrong. He was mysteriously offered a job he had no experience in, that would make him a multi-millionaire, and he accepted. Who wouldn't have accepted it? I sure would have!

So the question is not if Hunter did anything wrong, the real question is why he was offered the job in the first place, and what this energy company received in return.
No, the real question is whether or not our President understands the illegality of his actions. That is clearly much more important. He might, quite honestly, be too stupid and mentally ill to realize what he has done.
what was illegal?

How would you react if a Democrat was caught doing exactly the same thing? Can you answer honestly?

what was illegal?

How would you react if a Democrat was caught doing exactly the same thing? Can you answer honestly?
let's hear see the transcripts of the obammy foreign phone calls then, and you will see. the fact is, you can't name what was illegal. I'm still waiting.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

The witch hunt will energize Trump's base.

The Democrats are way out of their league in thinking the rest of the country is afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome like they are.

Of course they can't win on Liberal policies so they might as well go for broke, right?

what was illegal?

let's hear see the transcripts of the obammy foreign phone calls then, and you will see. the fact is, you can't name what was illegal. I'm still waiting.

I'll take that as a "no", you can't answer honestly. So you're not even going to try.

Obviously, Republicans would be howling if a Democrat were caught doing this. But, of course, "It's different when we do it".

And it’s not illegal

What do I want to know? The timeline of this prosecutor being fired and Hunters employment there. I want to know why he was hired in the first place. I want to know what the company got for their money. I want to know what the associations are with CrowdStrike and the 2016 election. I want to know what Ukraine did in working against Trump under the former administration.
You don’t get why Biden reacted? Because he was assigned by Obama to be the point guy on this... that was his job and he did what our country’s administration wanted done. End of story

what was illegal?

I'll take that as a "no", you can't answer honestly. So you're not even going to try.

Obviously, Republicans would be howling if a Democrat were caught doing this. But, of course, "It's different when we do it".
just like everyone on the left would lose their left nut sack if Donald Trump Jr. was on the board of directors at a company in the Ukraine. Right? Can you answer honestly? I'll send it back to you.

You don’t get why Biden reacted? Because he was assigned by Obama to be the point guy on this... that was his job and he did what our country’s administration wanted done. End of story
then he should have told his son to go elsewhere for work. He opened up a pandora's box. It's a conflict of interest, no matter what you think. It is. Everyone has said it was except a leftist set of pukes who are protecting him. Trump and Trump Jr. done this you all would have brought ropes to the WH. just saying TDS is so big with you all.

what was illegal?

just like everyone on the left would lose their left nut sack if Donald Trump Jr. was on the board of directors at a company in the Ukraine. Right? Can you answer honestly? I'll send it back to you.

Heh.. you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not defending Democrats. They're as bad as Trumpsters. All a bunch of power hungry hypocrites.

You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck.
Like Obama being born in Kenya, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah.....that was kind of silly. Why would anybody think that??

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must surely have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

Ahem, stupid fuck:

bookbio.jpg

You may be a psychopath, but you're dumb as a cat turd.

Oh, and virtually EVERYTHING Harvard said was a flat out lie.
LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck -- Obama didn't write that.

face-palm-gif.278959

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

I guess you're right. Because I'm sure you can find multiple pictures of GW, his father, Reagan dressed the same way.
Why would such pictures be found? Did any of them visit Kenya?

But your conservative brain-dead logic means Bush was born in Chernobyl...

75cb300d6cc8bb8c2f1f4caff3d3edd6.jpg

... and Reagan was born in Dublin...

f929708bce1098b90ad6ef287c392bb2--nancy-reagan-ronald-reagan.jpg

Do you ever feel stupid for the ridiculous shit you post?

Ever???

Holy FUCK but you're stupid, psychopath.

Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

It's why you're a Communist.
LOLOL

Thanks for proving me right ...

Obama’s Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?

TRUE

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must surely have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

Ahem, stupid fuck:

bookbio.jpg

You may be a psychopath, but you're dumb as a cat turd.

Oh, and virtually EVERYTHING Harvard said was a flat out lie.

^^

Panicky cultist having Obama Tourettes fit...

DERP

Dumbfuck, the Kenya thing CAME FROM OBAMA.

Lie all you want, but as always the facts reveals what a pathological liar you are.
LOL

Insane poster -- you just proved he didn't. YOU just post the link to --> Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya? TRUE

The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Biden’s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... that’s the issue, not the distraction

And it’s not illegal

You're lying again. Shokin was not actively investigating Burisma Holdings when he was fired.

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.
The witch hunt will energize Trump's base. The Democrats are way out of their league in thinking the rest of the country is afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome like they are.

The Trump Witch Hunt and Search For Impeachment all comes back to just two things:
  • If the Democrats were truly concerned for Truth, Justice and the American Way, they never would have suffered schmucks like Willy, Obumma or Hillary in the FIRST PLACE, and they'd all be behind bars.
  • It is all about preserving and protecting DEMOCRATIC POWER.

Real Case on Trump.png

Forum List

Back