Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

He hasn't done anything. Everything he said to Zelensky was perfectly legal.
:auiqs.jpg:

You know...I know you don't actually believe that. Go peddle your act to someone else.

Why would I not believe that? I read the transcript several times. I see nothing there. No threats, no ultimatum, no wink-winks or nods. And I't totally unaware of any law against a sitting US President asking an ally for a favor.

The problem with your party is they are looking for a crime to fit their punishment, not the other way around. The problem with our party is they have too much integrity to act like yours. I'm hoping after all this is over, they start behaving more like your party.

In fact, it's part of the job requirement.

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.
That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
What do you want to know? It wasn’t Biden’s call. It was what the US and allied countries wanted done because the prosecutor wasn’t doing shit about corruption in that country. I know this has been explained to you. What aren’t you understanding?

What I'm not understanding is why you think Biden had to react on behalf of the world. We don't do that. It's just a Democrat excuse.

What do I want to know? The timeline of this prosecutor being fired and Hunters employment there. I want to know why he was hired in the first place. I want to know what the company got for their money. I want to know what the associations are with CrowdStrike and the 2016 election. I want to know what Ukraine did in working against Trump under the former administration.
You don’t get why Biden reacted? Because he was assigned by Obama to be the point guy on this... that was his job and he did what our country’s administration wanted done. End of story

That's not the story Joe gave. He said that different people in the White House get assigned different jobs to do. He happened to get picked for a country where his son works. And I guess you think that was just dumb luck, huh?

The problem is our federal government is totally out of balance. Hillary and the DNC indirectly paid for a foreign retired intelligence agent who got the information they wanted from the Russian government, but nothing happens to them. Instead, they go after Trump for two years because he made a joke about Russia having Hillary's emails.

Now Trump kindly asked if Zelensky could do him a favor and look into the Crowdstrike/ Biden thing, and Trump never made any kind of threat. Prior to that Biden laughs about how Ukraine responded to the threat he actually made, but he's not in trouble, instead, Trump is looking at impeachment.

I hope voters in the next election wake up and elect leaders that will put a stop to this one-way street that's been in Washington too long.

I never said he was under investigation......yet.
You didn't say the Ukraine prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden?

You sure about that? Like, really sure?

Suspicious that he got the job? Sure, welcome to the swamp. It's global, for sure. HUnter probably fooled those rubes into thinking he would give them a good return (he didn't). Now, if you are going to try to peddle the Trump cult lie that Trump was pressuring Uklrainian leadership to look into it in American interests, not personal interests, then you need shock therapy.

You know this. You are not a stupid guy. Why embarrass yourself?

I didn't say anything about Hunter being investigated. I said Joe being investigated.

To be totally honest, I don't think Hunter could have done anything wrong. He was mysteriously offered a job he had no experience in, that would make him a multi-millionaire, and he accepted. Who wouldn't have accepted it? I sure would have!

So the question is not if Hunter did anything wrong, the real question is why he was offered the job in the first place, and what this energy company received in return.
No, the real question is whether or not our President understands the illegality of his actions. That is clearly much more important. He might, quite honestly, be too stupid and mentally ill to realize what he has done.
what was illegal?

How would you react if a Democrat was caught doing exactly the same thing? Can you answer honestly?

Doing what same thing?

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.
Nixon had 80% approval before the process, 20 % after

That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
What do you want to know? It wasn’t Biden’s call. It was what the US and allied countries wanted done because the prosecutor wasn’t doing shit about corruption in that country. I know this has been explained to you. What aren’t you understanding?

What I'm not understanding is why you think Biden had to react on behalf of the world. We don't do that. It's just a Democrat excuse.

What do I want to know? The timeline of this prosecutor being fired and Hunters employment there. I want to know why he was hired in the first place. I want to know what the company got for their money. I want to know what the associations are with CrowdStrike and the 2016 election. I want to know what Ukraine did in working against Trump under the former administration.
You don’t get why Biden reacted? Because he was assigned by Obama to be the point guy on this... that was his job and he did what our country’s administration wanted done. End of story

That's not the story Joe gave. He said that different people in the White House get assigned different jobs to do. He happened to get picked for a country where his son works. And I guess you think that was just dumb luck, huh?

The problem is our federal government is totally out of balance. Hillary and the DNC indirectly paid for a foreign retired intelligence agent who got the information they wanted from the Russian government, but nothing happens to them. Instead, they go after Trump for two years because he made a joke about Russia having Hillary's emails.

Now Trump kindly asked if Zelensky could do him a favor and look into the Crowdstrike/ Biden thing, and Trump never made any kind of threat. Prior to that Biden laughs about how Ukraine responded to the threat he actually made, but he's not in trouble, instead, Trump is looking at impeachment.

I hope voters in the next election wake up and elect leaders that will put a stop to this one-way street that's been in Washington too long.

Gawd please read.
Biden complained with the rest of the euros against a corrupt prosecuter.
Our fat boy is pressurizing against his next rival

Trump didn't threaten?
Typical nyc and mafia way of doing business.
You still believe Hillary paid for Steele?
Who arrived way after the fed investigation had started?
A conservative group funded Steele, hill took it over.
What do you read?
Knees news?
Gateway pundit?

"Now Trump kindly asked if Zelensky could do him a favor"

He asked Zelensky for a favor in exchange for military aid.

Volker's testimony today blew that whole story to smithereens.

Why would I not believe that? I read the transcript several times. I see nothing there. No threats, no ultimatum, no wink-winks or nods
Sorry bro. I just don't believe you.
fine, then just quote the language from the transcript that is illegal. why haven't you yet, you're the one in here mouthing off loudly. put up or shut up punk.

He hasn't done anything. Everything he said to Zelensky was perfectly legal.
:auiqs.jpg:

You know...I know you don't actually believe that. Go peddle your act to someone else.
what was illegal? It's so simple then post the quoted text that was illegal.
Go waste someone else's time, troll. You know the allegations. You have been whining about them like a little bitch for a week.
when I know I've won the debate. dude, you're terrible at this, you should try a different profession. you just lost all credibility punky.

Volker's testimony today blew that whole story to smithereens.
Oh? You sat in on today's closed door session?

Why would I not believe that? I read the transcript several times. I see nothing there. No threats, no ultimatum, no wink-winks or nods
Sorry bro. I just don't believe you.
fine, then just quote the language from the transcript that is illegal. why haven't you yet, you're the one in here mouthing off loudly. put up or shut up punk.
Easy.... while holding up $250 million....

Zelensky: ...we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though....

when I know I've won the debate.

Nah, you depserate cultists always declare victory. Always. It compels nobody. It is self soothing. Nothing more.
either post the quoted language or you lose. sorry punk, you just lost credibility.
Lose what? Haha...go on, declare victory. Nobody cares, troll.
still losing, every post minus that quoted language, makes you more the loser. wow, doubling down. keep going. I'm here. I'll remind you you haven't posted the quoted language. keep going.

when I know I've won the debate.

Nah, you depserate cultists always declare victory. Always. It compels nobody. It is self soothing. Nothing more.
either post the quoted language or you lose. sorry punk, you just lost credibility.
Lose what? Haha...go on, declare victory. Nobody cares, troll.
still losing, every post minus that quoted language, makes you more the loser. wow, doubling down. keep going. I'm here. I'll remind you you haven't posted the quoted language. keep going.
Oh no! Desperate cultist says I lost!

Okay then, see ya later!

Forum List

Back