Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair?

That's pretty much it. Democrats haven't figured out that petulant tantrums and repeatedly false accusations are not an effective campaign strategy. At least with independent voters.

hqdefault.jpg

So no Independents voted for Trump?

You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck.
Like Obama being born in Kenya, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah.....that was kind of silly. Why would anybody think that??

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must surely have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

Ahem, stupid fuck:

bookbio.jpg

You may be a psychopath, but you're dumb as a cat turd.

Oh, and virtually EVERYTHING Harvard said was a flat out lie.

^^

Panicky cultist having Obama Tourettes fit...

DERP

Dumbfuck, the Kenya thing CAME FROM OBAMA.

Lie all you want, but as always the facts reveals what a pathological liar you are.

I'll do that, because it seems to me this really lit a fire under the asses of the Democrat leadership.
Yes, and they are winning easily on this, because you guys have made up so many lies about it. Maybe if you gullible rubes wouldn't regurgitate 100 lies for every nugget of truth, people might care. But oops, ya done it again. You just can't help yourselves.

What lies have we made up about this situation? The lies can be proven by going on the internet to read the conversation. The charges are not there. Their insinuations are not there. They made it all up, or as we say, lied about it.

Our stance is that words mean things, and you can't interpret words that were never there. Oh, you can make them up, but again, the evidence shows you're lying about it.

Like Obama being born in Kenya, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must surely have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

Ahem, stupid fuck:

bookbio.jpg

You may be a psychopath, but you're dumb as a cat turd.

Oh, and virtually EVERYTHING Harvard said was a flat out lie.

^^

Panicky cultist having Obama Tourettes fit...

DERP

Dumbfuck, the Kenya thing CAME FROM OBAMA.

Lie all you want, but as always the facts reveals what a pathological liar you are.
No, obama didn't write that, ya dumbass.

But please oh please dont stop being the moron that you are. I hope you birfers get some serious airtime over the next year.

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump, Jr. said while speaking at a New York real estate conference in 2008. "Say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo, and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

Two years of lies by the Communists with the "Russia Collusion" conspiracy theory. A full blow Spanish Inquisition under Mewler-Torquemada only to have it thud like a lead balloon when not a hint of collusion could be found. Then we find out that Mueller is in the last stages of Alzheimer's and the whole charade was run by DNC hack Andrew Weissman.

The credibility of the Communist party is ZERO. On top of that, Nazi Pelosi is too much of a coward to hold an actual vote on impeachment. The Bolsheviks from red and purple districts who lied about being moderates in 2018 face certain defeat if they pursue the farce of impeachment.

So we have Kabuki theater again, presented by the Communist party for the purpose of creating further division in the nation.

Yeah, this won't end well for the dims.
Whoa man... do you need a Tums or a warm rag or something?

No, return of the rule of law would work.
That would be great. Best way to start is voting Trump and his goons out of office

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

I guess you're right. Because I'm sure you can find multiple pictures of GW, his father, Reagan dressed the same way.
Why would such pictures be found? Did any of them visit Kenya?

But your conservative brain-dead logic means Bush was born in Chernobyl...

75cb300d6cc8bb8c2f1f4caff3d3edd6.jpg

... and Reagan was born in Dublin...

f929708bce1098b90ad6ef287c392bb2--nancy-reagan-ronald-reagan.jpg

Do you ever feel stupid for the ridiculous shit you post?

Ever???
Sorry Ray. Youve been pwned!

:lmao:

You're as dumb as fawn.
Wow man, great diss. I don’t know how I compete with being called a dummy. You win

Btw. It’s Faun not Fawn. Might want to proof read next time you make a post calling somebody dumb.

This is old news Ray. I don’t know what your expecting to find but there’s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Biden’s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... that’s the issue, not the distraction

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.
And it’s not illegal

In fact, it's part of the job requirement.

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.
That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.
The Dems are hysterical about Trump asking Ukraine to help with a political hit. Not because they are worried about Biden’s very public and very non crime a crime. Trumps solicitation is viewed by many as an actual crime in which he can be impeached... that’s the issue, not the distraction

Asking a leader of another country to look into possible corruption by one of our US representatives in their country is not an impeachable offense. It's not a high crime, it's not a misdemeanor.
And it’s not illegal

The PRESIDENT is to make a foreign policy, which includes cooperation with investigations of international criminals like Quid Pro Joe.
That’s right, as long as he is acting in the interest of the country. Acting in the political interest of his own campaign is literally against the law

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.

And it’s not illegal

A VP who was involved in withholding money from a country that was forced to fire a prosecutor that was investigating a company his son worked for is not in US interest?

Sorry, but even if Biden dropped out of the race tomorrow, I want to know what that's all about.
Correct, it isn't. That is a contrived, garbage series of baseless implications and intentional omissions designed to fool right wing rubes like you. Nothing more. And you are feasting on it.

Thanks for asking!

What lies have we made up about this situation?
Well, to be fair, you've really just regurgitated every pathetic lie you are being fed. But you still get some blame. You are a grown man.

I see you can't answer my question. But good dodge.
Neat!

Tell us all again how Hunter Biden was under investigation...

:113:

I never said he was under investigation......yet. What I did say is that it's awfully suspicious how such an unqualified American got a job for that kind of money in a foreign country when his father held the cards of stopping funds to that country.

And it’s not illegal

Correct, it isn't. That is a contrived, garbage series of baseless implications and intentional omissions designed to fool right wing rubes like you. Nothing more. And you are feasting on it.

Thanks for asking!

Nobody is fooling me, especially the Democrats.

Let this play out and see where it ends. I understand the Democrats are scared as hell of that, but the question is why?

I never said he was under investigation......yet.
You didn't say the Ukraine prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden?

You sure about that? Like, really sure?

Suspicious that he got the job? Sure, welcome to the swamp. It's global, for sure. HUnter probably fooled those rubes into thinking he would give them a good return (he didn't). Now, if you are going to try to peddle the Trump cult lie that Trump was pressuring Uklrainian leadership to look into it in American interests, not personal interests, then you need shock therapy.

You know this. You are not a stupid guy. Why embarrass yourself?

Suspicious that he got the job? Sure, welcome to the swamp. It's global, for sure. HUnter probably fooled those rubes into thinking he would give them a good return (he didn't). Now, if you are going to try to peddle the Trump cult lie that Trump was pressuring Uklrainian leadership to look into it in American interests, not personal interests, then you need shock therapy.

I didn't say anything about Hunter being investigated. I said Joe being investigated.

To be totally honest, I don't think Hunter could have done anything wrong. He was mysteriously offered a job he had no experience in, that would make him a multi-millionaire, and he accepted. Who wouldn't have accepted it? I sure would have!

So the question is not if Hunter did anything wrong, the real question is why he was offered the job in the first place, and what this energy company received in return.

And it’s not illegal

What do you want to know? It wasn’t Biden’s call. It was what the US and allied countries wanted done because the prosecutor wasn’t doing shit about corruption in that country. I know this has been explained to you. What aren’t you understanding?

I didn't say anything about Hunter being investigated. I said Joe being investigated.

To be totally honest, I don't think Hunter could have done anything wrong. He was mysteriously offered a job he had no experience in, that would make him a multi-millionaire, and he accepted. Who wouldn't have accepted it? I sure would have!

So the question is not if Hunter did anything wrong, the real question is why he was offered the job in the first place, and what this energy company received in return.
No, the real question is whether or not our President understands the illegality of his actions. That is clearly much more important. He might, quite honestly, be too stupid and mentally ill to realize what he has done.

No, the real question is whether or not our President understands the illegality of his actions. That is clearly much more important. He might, quite honestly, be too stupid and mentally ill to realize what he has done.

He hasn't done anything. Everything he said to Zelensky was perfectly legal. The Democrats choose to lie to the public because most people won't look at the transcript, and the sheep (as usual) believe them. Even some of the ones that did read it believe them. Truly amazing and frightening at the same time.

Forum List

Back