Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

When did I say I wasnt interested in that?

You just love jumping to conclusions don’t ya?
So should we lookin to it??
I haven’t heard any good reasons to except for political distractions and ammo for Trump to use against Joe.

Should we dig into the Trump boys and investigate them to see if they’ve been committing any business crimes or tax fraud?

Trump has been investigated since he took office. Think it's only fair it's another persons turn?
I’m just saying ‘this once, leftists cannot investigate worth a shit, four years and they still got nothing! Wow you all suck at this and should get a new job!
Well nothing being there would make anybody look bad... LOL.
and they keep going down that nothing rat hole, wow.

they can't get passed social media, and now they are trying to stop people from having access, because the spoiled bitches can't change our minds. I enjoy the flare ups lately. Now it's, twitter lock out the president. so in other words, twitter take away our president's first amendment rights. That's right folks when you can't beat them, sabotage them

Hard for the the GOP to further destroy what Obama has pretty much trashed.

Pragmatic that.

What did President Obama Trash?

The list of what he didn't trash would be much shorter.

242.jpg

Idiot-Gram ^^^, variety, bigoted damn liar genre.
Still using old cliches , worn out over the years, and I thought you all were progressive

Not me, I'm fiscally responsible (not fiscally conservative); I don't support reparations, but I do support equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, gay or straight, black, brown or white. I support green and renewable energy, but I am pragmatic and realize the coal and oil industry provides jobs and should not be shut down anytime soon.

I support poly-technical high schools, and Jr./community colleges to providing free of tuition curriculum, preparing students to be prepared and trained to enter technical, construction and/or paraprofessional careers.

I support free preventative health care* from cradle to grave for every citizen, and I believe every boy or man, girl or women age 16 to 35 serve our nation for two years in the Military, VISTA or the PEACE CORP.

I support every farm growing tobacco be closed down, and the land owned either purchased by the local community or allow the farmers to grow healthy food for market.

And I support the impeachment of DJT, not because I am butt hurt, but because he is inept, incompetent, divisive, greedy and evil.

*not Medicare for all, and not to replace the insurance industry.
let's start here.

equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens
who doesn't have equal rights or equal opportunities? name one 'right' a person in your list doesn't have? One!!

My thoughts on this act is the Democrats are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. First they know impeachment will not fly, they do not even have enough votes in the house to bring up a formal impeachment hearing, and then there is no way the Senate will find Trump guilty. So this impeachment is to just tarnish Trump's reputation before the 2020 election. The real motive for the Democrats is to get Biden off the campaign trail, The impeachment is based on what Biden did while he was VP. The progressive side of the Dems think Biden is no far enough left for them and would rather have Warren as their candidate, They figure that the hearings might throw enough dirt on Biden to drop out of the race without making it look like the Dem are eating their own,

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.
They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?
they know the company and technology of the company board they sit on. What skills did Hunter have to gain that seat? There ain't no fking way in hell you know that answer. Not one fking thought can you have on that. me, I can say, he was in the military and was dishonorably discharged and then was named to the board. now, what training did he receive before that job? you can't answer. I can, he got it because of Joe. FKING PERIOD... extorted!!!!!

242.jpg

Still using old cliches , worn out over the years, and I thought you all were progressive

Not me, I'm fiscally responsible (not fiscally conservative); I don't support reparations, but I do support equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, gay or straight, black, brown or white. I support green and renewable energy, but I am pragmatic and realize the coal and oil industry provides jobs and should not be shut down anytime soon.

I support poly-technical high schools, and Jr./community colleges to providing free of tuition curriculum, preparing students to be prepared and trained to enter technical, construction and/or paraprofessional careers.

I support free preventative health care* from cradle to grave for every citizen, and I believe every boy or man, girl or women age 16 to 35 serve our nation for two years in the Military, VISTA or the PEACE CORP.

I support every farm growing tobacco be closed down, and the land owned either purchased by the local community or allow the farmers to grow healthy food for market.

And I support the impeachment of DJT, not because I am butt hurt, but because he is inept, incompetent, divisive, greedy and evil.

Obama was inept, divisive, smug and entitled.

Still not a reason to impeach him.
Clinton should never have been through it. I'm just saying impeachment is a nasty item in our constitution, it allows for the corruption of the presidency.

LOL, not responsive to this thread or my comment above. If you believe trump is competent and capable of representing all US Citizens provide proof.

There are many examples of his incompetence, elitist arrogance, divisive language and efforts to mislead the public that I could point out to prove my position on why Trump should be impeached.

I believe he presents a clear and president danger to our country, and he will do anything - including war - to protect himself and the power he relishes and ought not to have.

Go a head and make a case that Trump deserves to be POTUS. If you can't provide a convincing response don't go to the "Obama did it" crap, or other assassinations of he Character of President Obama or others - a tactic used by fools and damn liars.
The only clear and present danger President Trump is to the corrupt lies of the Democrat Party in trying to continually frame him for things he (1) did not do and (2) are not against the law anyhow.
is that the president is actually exposing them for the corrupt traitorous assjacks they really are.

242.jpg

LOL, not responsive to this thread or my comment above. If you believe trump is competent and capable of representing all US Citizens provide proof.

There are many examples of his incompetence, elitist arrogance, divisive language and efforts to mislead the public that I could point out to prove my position on why Trump should be impeached.

I believe he presents a clear and president danger to our country, and he will do anything - including war - to protect himself and the power he relishes and ought not to have.

Go a head and make a case that Trump deserves to be POTUS. If you can't provide a convincing response don't go to the "Obama did it" crap, or other assassinations of he Character of President Obama or others - a tactic used by fools and damn liars.
provide proof? did you just write that. who the fk are you that you get to say provide proof someone is competent? prove he isn't. let's set the bar back on the legs.

242.jpg

let's start here.

who doesn't have equal rights or equal opportunities? name one 'right' a person in your list doesn't have? One!!

Let's start with the Whistle-blower. S/He has equal rights and had an equal opportunity but that was interfered with by the President. Trump wants to out him or her for doing the proper and necessary work of government.

Next, consider the suppression of voting to likely Democratic voters, when Republican governors acted to close polls early, move polls out of that community and require temporary residents (college and university students) their right to vote.

How about taking funding from planned parenthood, denying poor women access to healthcare, and the Rights bullshit campaign to make women who need an abortion to go through horrible and not medically necessary procedures.

How about denying transgender human beings from serving our nation in the military.

Last edited:

242.jpg

let's start here.

Let's start with the Whistle-blower. He has equal rights and had an equal opportunity but that was interfered with by the President. Trump wants to out him or her for doing the proper and necessary work of government.

Next, consider the suppression of voting to likely Democratic voters, when Republican governors acted to close polls early, move polls out of the community and require temporary resident (college and university students) their right to vote.

How about taking funding from planned parenthood, denying poor women access to healthcare, and the Rights bullshit campaign to make women who need an abortion to go through horrible and not medically necessary procedures.

How about denying transgender human beings from serving our nation in the military.
the whistle blower isn't one. he didn't hear anything. his account is fake. no reason to give him anything, it is Adam Schiff anyway. so, let's continue with where ever you were going though, just knowing that ain't no whistleblower.

what right was he not allowed to have? you didn't state it. what right?

242.jpg

let's start here.

Let's start with the Whistle-blower. He has equal rights and had an equal opportunity but that was interfered with by the President. Trump wants to out him or her for doing the proper and necessary work of government.

Next, consider the suppression of voting to likely Democratic voters, when Republican governors acted to close polls early, move polls out of the community and require temporary resident (college and university students) their right to vote.

Next, consider the suppression of voting to likely Democratic voters, when Republican governors acted to close polls early, move polls out of the community What a bunch of fking hogwash. Name one republican governor and one poll. Let’s go mthr fkr, you want to take this ride I’m all in. let’s go. Name the state and the polling place

and require temporary resident (college and university students) their right to vote.

What the fk does this mean? sorry, did the students not register in their home state? Don't we have mail in ballots? wtf are you talking about you fking whiner loser?

Come on, hop on

let's start here.

the whistle blower isn't one. he didn't hear anything. his account is fake. no reason to give him anything, it is Adam Schiff anyway. so, let's continue with where ever you were going though, just knowing that ain't no whistleblower.

Your spin won't turn. His/Her Attorney has requested protection since a-holes have already threatened him/her. Don't move the goal posts, admit that minorities and women are targets of the Right Wing. Or not and be considered a member of the RW, aka, the neo fascist lunatics.

let's start here.

Your spin won't turn. His/Her Attorney has requested protection since a-holes have already threatened him/her. Don't move the goal posts, admit that minorities and women are targets of the Right Wing. Or not and be considered a member of the RW, aka, the neo fascist lunatics.
who threatened Schiff?

what statement of mine moved a goal post? I asked you for the rights they don't have. You failed. you didn't provide a polling station or state. you made a claim without evidence. I don't play without evidence. you might as well leave if you think you're going to be allowed to just throw poop at the wall and see if it sticks.

let's start here.

who threatened Schiff?

what statement of mine moved a goal post? I asked you for the rights they don't have. You failed. you didn't provide a polling station or state. you made a claim without evidence. I don't play without evidence. you might as well leave if you think you're going to be allowed to just throw poop at the wall and see if it sticks.

"In the five years since the U.S. Supreme Court struck down key parts of the Voting Rights Act, nearly a thousand polling places have been shuttered across the country, many of them in southern black communities."
Polling Places Remain a Target Ahead of November Elections

and, AZ too:

New Report Documents 868 Polling Place Closures in Former VRA Preclearance States - The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights

and this,

"The Supreme Court on Tuesday effectively struck down the heart of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 by a 5-to-4 vote, freeing nine states, mostly in the South, to change their election laws without advance federal approval.

The court divided along ideological lines, and the two sides drew sharply different lessons from the history of the civil rights movement and the nation’s progress in rooting out racial discrimination in voting. At the core of the disagreement was whether racial minorities continued to face barriers to voting in states with a history of discrimination.

“Our country has changed,” Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. wrote for the majority. “While any racial discrimination in voting is too much, Congress must ensure that the legislation it passes to remedy that problem speaks to current conditions.”
Supreme Court Invalidates Key Part of Voting Rights Act

Yeah, the country did change, it became more conservative, more racist and bigotry came out of the closet.

242.jpg

let's start here.

Let's start with the Whistle-blower. S/He has equal rights and had an equal opportunity but that was interfered with by the President. Trump wants to out him or her for doing the proper and necessary work of government.

Next, consider the suppression of voting to likely Democratic voters, when Republican governors acted to close polls early, move polls out of that community and require temporary residents (college and university students) their right to vote.

None of which is on Trump.

You guys are so butthurt...it totally makes you look stupid.

Are you still pissed over Clinton ? C'mon...what gives.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.

Is that a basis of fraud? I know exactly where you got this one but it’s just a desperation to discredit a bogus conspiracy theory. Remember Trumpits love conspiracy.
Lock Trump up.

Then perhaps you can answer the questions. After all, you claim to own a business. So allow me ask:

1. Would you hire somebody, pay them an exorbitant amount of money, to be a key player in your company when they don't know a thing about what you do, and can't communicate in our language of English? For that kind of money, you can find a hell of a lot of people, but of all people, you choose him.

2. You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck. When a leftist sees the same thing, they call it a dog if that's what CNN told them to call it.

You post are misleading.

1. No I will never hire someone that is not qualified.

How do you even even know that Hunter ( lawyer) is not qualified as a board member? Hunter was board member of Burisma a Ukrainian Natural Gas Producer. Tell me how difficult is that to be a board member?

My products is far more complicated than a natural gas. In 1998 I don’t know how to speak Mandarin Chinese but there are American translators that made it easier for me. Languages is not an excuse.

Okay. How about Jared Kusher son in law of Trumpits. Is he qualified as a diplomat running around crafting chaos? Kushner doesn’t have the qualifications. Start with that if you want to use qualifications.

Is that mean Hunter committed a fraud? There is no way you can use that as an excuse against Hunter. Way too shallow.

2. The only people that are quaking like a dick and duck are Trump and his dog eating shit making all these conspiracy crap.

I'm sorry you don't see the differences here. Coke head that was thrown out of military service was paid money only because he's Joe's son, and nobody pays off people without getting something in return. Being a board member is not experience to help run an energy company. And if it's a no brainer job, why didn't they hire the janitor for a tenth of the cost that Hunter made? Why didn't they hire somebody from their own country? It's not like people there can't use the money, especially that kind of money.

My Lord, I could image the outrage if Pence's son got a similar job right now. The media would be so upset they'd put the impeachment thing on the back burner for several months, and be demanding a US investigation with no stone unturned.
And the General Prosecutor of Ukraine said there was no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden working for Burisma. Why that little factoid can't penetrate your thick armor of ignorance is beyond me.

And the former Prime Minister thinks the opposite.

Is that a basis of fraud? I know exactly where you got this one but it’s just a desperation to discredit a bogus conspiracy theory. Remember Trumpits love conspiracy.
Lock Trump up.

Then perhaps you can answer the questions. After all, you claim to own a business. So allow me ask:

1. Would you hire somebody, pay them an exorbitant amount of money, to be a key player in your company when they don't know a thing about what you do, and can't communicate in our language of English? For that kind of money, you can find a hell of a lot of people, but of all people, you choose him.

2. You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck. When a leftist sees the same thing, they call it a dog if that's what CNN told them to call it.

You post are misleading.

1. No I will never hire someone that is not qualified.

How do you even even know that Hunter ( lawyer) is not qualified as a board member? Hunter was board member of Burisma a Ukrainian Natural Gas Producer. Tell me how difficult is that to be a board member?

My products is far more complicated than a natural gas. In 1998 I don’t know how to speak Mandarin Chinese but there are American translators that made it easier for me. Languages is not an excuse.

Okay. How about Jared Kusher son in law of Trumpits. Is he qualified as a diplomat running around crafting chaos? Kushner doesn’t have the qualifications. Start with that if you want to use qualifications.

Is that mean Hunter committed a fraud? There is no way you can use that as an excuse against Hunter. Way too shallow.

2. The only people that are quaking like a dick and duck are Trump and his dog eating shit making all these conspiracy crap.

I'm sorry you don't see the differences here. Coke head that was thrown out of military service was paid money only because he's Joe's son, and nobody pays off people without getting something in return. Being a board member is not experience to help run an energy company. And if it's a no brainer job, why didn't they hire the janitor for a tenth of the cost that Hunter made? Why didn't they hire somebody from their own country? It's not like people there can't use the money, especially that kind of money.

My Lord, I could image the outrage if Pence's son got a similar job right now. The media would be so upset they'd put the impeachment thing on the back burner for several months, and be demanding a US investigation with no stone unturned.
And the General Prosecutor of Ukraine said there was no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden working for Burisma. Why that little factoid can't penetrate your thick armor of ignorance is beyond me.

And the former Prime Minister thinks the opposite.
Imbecile.

Bloomberg - Ukraine’s Ex-President Says Biden Never Asked to Close Cases

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
Who cares what they expected? What matters is what they got. And so far, you've posted exactly what they got -- nothing.

That's my point. The energy company got nothing, at least in the way of executive acumen. So what did they get for their money? What company would pay somebody this kind of salary for nothing?

Perhaps Zelensky can tell us what in a couple of weeks. That doesn't bother you, does it?????
This is old news Ray. I don’t know what your expecting to find but there’s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

I don't know what I'm expecting to find either. What I do know is that the Democrats are hysterical about Trump's request regarding Biden. The only pile of crap here are from the crap makers in the Democrat party.

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
They don’t really need the VP to do anything. Board of directors are used for fund raising, getting meetings, networking and building prestige. The son of the VO fills much of that criteria. Many orgs will jerk off anybody with a name to get them associated with their company.

Oh please, their secretary can do those things. Hunter in essence didn't do a damn thing. He was getting paid to curry favors from his father. How could Hunter do all those things you listed when he doesn't even speak the Fn language?

Forum List

Back