Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

I've been reading for a long time that Trump supporters want the impeachment proceedings to happen, and I'm seeing a lot of celebrating here, but I'm not quite sure why.

My guess is that you're thinking the Dems will make themselves look bad in the process, just in time for the next elections, would that be fair? (I can't disagree that politicians can make themselves look foolish, by the way, especially when they think they smell blood)

Any other reasons? And isn't it possible that some negative or damaging news on Trump will come to light as well, which might hurt him in 2020?

Serious questions.

Two years of lies by the Communists with the "Russia Collusion" conspiracy theory. A full blow Spanish Inquisition under Mewler-Torquemada only to have it thud like a lead balloon when not a hint of collusion could be found. Then we find out that Mueller is in the last stages of Alzheimer's and the whole charade was run by DNC hack Andrew Weissman.

The credibility of the Communist party is ZERO. On top of that, Nazi Pelosi is too much of a coward to hold an actual vote on impeachment. The Bolsheviks from red and purple districts who lied about being moderates in 2018 face certain defeat if they pursue the farce of impeachment.

So we have Kabuki theater again, presented by the Communist party for the purpose of creating further division in the nation.

Yeah, this won't end well for the dims.

Or perhaps the Democrats are working to destroy the economy. After all, that's the number one issue with most Americans no matter what the economy is at the time.

So they lay out this impeachment thing, and the market takes a hit along with the economy. The can't do it too soon, they need to make it an issue before the election. So they start this inquiry, and drag it out to as close to the election as possible.

If it takes root, they destroyed the number one issue that no Democrat can possibly win against. They ruin the economy, ruin millions of American lives, but because they'r Democrats, they could give a shit less, just as long as they can regain power.

My thoughts on this act is the Democrats are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. First they know impeachment will not fly, they do not even have enough votes in the house to bring up a formal impeachment hearing, and then there is no way the Senate will find Trump guilty. So this impeachment is to just tarnish Trump's reputation before the 2020 election. The real motive for the Democrats is to get Biden off the campaign trail, The impeachment is based on what Biden did while he was VP. The progressive side of the Dems think Biden is no far enough left for them and would rather have Warren as their candidate, They figure that the hearings might throw enough dirt on Biden to drop out of the race without making it look like the Dem are eating their own,

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.
They got the son of the VP. What is it that you think board members do?

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?

EF1Zv7FWsAA42DI
That's good, that should comfort trump.

My thoughts on this act is the Democrats are trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. First they know impeachment will not fly, they do not even have enough votes in the house to bring up a formal impeachment hearing, and then there is no way the Senate will find Trump guilty. So this impeachment is to just tarnish Trump's reputation before the 2020 election. The real motive for the Democrats is to get Biden off the campaign trail, The impeachment is based on what Biden did while he was VP. The progressive side of the Dems think Biden is no far enough left for them and would rather have Warren as their candidate, They figure that the hearings might throw enough dirt on Biden to drop out of the race without making it look like the Dem are eating their own,

1. I don't know about that. The Democrats are in panic mode right now, and I think it's because any investigation will unfold things about Hunter and Joe that were never investigated before.

How does a guy who has no dealings in a country, get a job there for 50K a month in an industry he's totally inexperienced at?

Panic mode?
The only thing we are seeing are Trump and his followers are in full gear panic mode defending this bogus Ukraine conspiracy bogus story.

2. So? Did he stole it from Ukraine? How many in Trump administration that are inept and incompetent employees that got fired because of fraud?
There is no way you can use that as excuse of fraud against Biden. That is way too shallow.

Well, the company that hired Hunter expected something for that kind of salary. They didn't get any experience because Hunter had none. They didn't get anybody from their country because Hunter is a US citizen that doesn't even understand their language. So what were they getting for their money? That's the big question.
Entre...that's what they were getting...entre into Hunter's circle of contacts. That, BTW, is not in itself illegal.
If you have any evidence of wrongdoing.....FBI tip line!

Of course nobody has evidence. That's why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the matter himself. Now the Democrats are going ape shit at the thought of an investigation. Kind of makes you wonder what they are so worried about.

LOLOL

You imbecile... your link says exactly what I already posted...

Democrat: 37%
Republican: 37%

You're as sharp as a marshmallow.

So you don't know how to read charts either. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Okay, I'll spell it out for you. 2004 Presidential election.

Bush: 62,040,610
Kerry: 59,028,444

Need anymore help, just feel free to ask.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't ask you when was the last time a Republican candidate got more votes than a Democrat candidate. :eusa_doh:

From what mental disorder do you suffer??

You said that when you righties get pissed off, you go to the polls.... leading me to ask you, not which candidate got the most votes, but....
Faun said:
Oh? When was the last presidential election where more Republicans voted than Democrats?
I would say you've got shit for brains but that would be giving you too much credit

face-palm-gif.278959

So now you're saying that Democrats don't always vote for Democrats and Republicans don't always vote for Republicans? That's the way it goes most elections. Either that, or a hell of a lot of Democrats voted for Republicans during the midterms under DumBama, because it was a huge sweep.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You still don't get it??

I never said anything about who votes for whom.

You said Republicans get out and vote when they get pissed. And to prove that, you idiotically posted a link to wikipedia showing in 2004? 37% of the voters were Democrat and 37% were Republican-- in response to me asking you when was the last presidential election where more Republicans voted than Democrats.

1233796371590-gif.270396

And yet you didn't post your source. If you did and I missed it, please post it again.

Panic mode?

I'll give you some credit here, because this is what our issue is on the right. And if they got the VP's son, what did they expect the VP to do in return?
Who cares what they expected? What matters is what they got. And so far, you've posted exactly what they got -- nothing.

LOLOL

You imbecile... your link says exactly what I already posted...

Democrat: 37%
Republican: 37%

You're as sharp as a marshmallow.

So you don't know how to read charts either. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Okay, I'll spell it out for you. 2004 Presidential election.

Bush: 62,040,610
Kerry: 59,028,444

Need anymore help, just feel free to ask.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't ask you when was the last time a Republican candidate got more votes than a Democrat candidate. :eusa_doh:

From what mental disorder do you suffer??

You said that when you righties get pissed off, you go to the polls.... leading me to ask you, not which candidate got the most votes, but....
Faun said:
Oh? When was the last presidential election where more Republicans voted than Democrats?
I would say you've got shit for brains but that would be giving you too much credit

face-palm-gif.278959

So now you're saying that Democrats don't always vote for Democrats and Republicans don't always vote for Republicans? That's the way it goes most elections. Either that, or a hell of a lot of Democrats voted for Republicans during the midterms under DumBama, because it was a huge sweep.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You still don't get it??

I never said anything about who votes for whom.

You said Republicans get out and vote when they get pissed. And to prove that, you idiotically posted a link to wikipedia showing in 2004? 37% of the voters were Democrat and 37% were Republican-- in response to me asking you when was the last presidential election where more Republicans voted than Democrats.

1233796371590-gif.270396

And yet you didn't post your source. If you did and I missed it, please post it again.
Liar. I posted links to what I posted.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Panic mode?

Who cares what they expected? What matters is what they got. And so far, you've posted exactly what they got -- nothing.

That's my point. The energy company got nothing, at least in the way of executive acumen. So what did they get for their money? What company would pay somebody this kind of salary for nothing?

Perhaps Zelensky can tell us what in a couple of weeks. That doesn't bother you, does it?????

You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck.
Like Obama being born in Kenya, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yeah.....that was kind of silly. Why would anybody think that??

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

I guess you're right. Because I'm sure you can find multiple pictures of GW, his father, Reagan dressed the same way.

Panic mode?

That's my point. The energy company got nothing, at least in the way of executive acumen. So what did they get for their money? What company would pay somebody this kind of salary for nothing?

Perhaps Zelensky can tell us what in a couple of weeks. That doesn't bother you, does it?????
Who knows why they paid him that. Regardless, he's been cleared of wrongdoing; and anyone with even an ounce of intelligence and integrity knows that trump would never have mentioned Biden at all in that call if Biden wasn't running in the 2020 election.

Panic mode?

They don’t really need the VP to do anything. Board of directors are used for fund raising, getting meetings, networking and building prestige. The son of the VO fills much of that criteria. Many orgs will jerk off anybody with a name to get them associated with their company.

Panic mode?

This is old news Ray. I don’t know what your expecting to find but there’s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

Last edited:

Panic mode?

Is that a basis of fraud? I know exactly where you got this one but it’s just a desperation to discredit a bogus conspiracy theory. Remember Trumpits love conspiracy.
Lock Trump up.

Then perhaps you can answer the questions. After all, you claim to own a business. So allow me ask:

1. Would you hire somebody, pay them an exorbitant amount of money, to be a key player in your company when they don't know a thing about what you do, and can't communicate in our language of English? For that kind of money, you can find a hell of a lot of people, but of all people, you choose him.

2. You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck. When a leftist sees the same thing, they call it a dog if that's what CNN told them to call it.

You post are misleading.

1. No I will never hire someone that is not qualified.

How do you even even know that Hunter ( lawyer) is not qualified as a board member? Hunter was board member of Burisma a Ukrainian Natural Gas Producer. Tell me how difficult is that to be a board member?

My products is far more complicated than a natural gas. In 1998 I don’t know how to speak Mandarin Chinese but there are American translators that made it easier for me. Languages is not an excuse.

Okay. How about Jared Kusher son in law of Trumpits. Is he qualified as a diplomat running around crafting chaos? Kushner doesn’t have the qualifications. Start with that if you want to use qualifications.

Is that mean Hunter committed a fraud? There is no way you can use that as an excuse against Hunter. Way too shallow.

2. The only people that are quaking like a dick and duck are Trump and his dog eating shit making all these conspiracy crap.

You know.......when we Republicans see something that walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, we call it a duck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347
Because they're stupid and think someone who dressed like that must have been born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

I guess you're right. Because I'm sure you can find multiple pictures of GW, his father, Reagan dressed the same way.
Why would such pictures be found? Did any of them visit Kenya?

But your conservative brain-dead logic means Bush was born in Chernobyl...

75cb300d6cc8bb8c2f1f4caff3d3edd6.jpg

... and Reagan was born in Dublin...

f929708bce1098b90ad6ef287c392bb2--nancy-reagan-ronald-reagan.jpg

Do you ever feel stupid for the ridiculous shit you post?

Ever???

icon_rolleyes.gif

View attachment 282347

Why would such pictures be found? Did any of them visit Kenya?

But your conservative brain-dead logic means Bush was born in Chernobyl...

75cb300d6cc8bb8c2f1f4caff3d3edd6.jpg

... and Reagan was born in Dublin...

f929708bce1098b90ad6ef287c392bb2--nancy-reagan-ronald-reagan.jpg

Do you ever feel stupid for the ridiculous shit you post?

Ever???
Sorry Ray. Youve been pwned!

This is old news Ray. I don’t know what your expecting to find but there’s nothing there. Keep digging though. Whatever keeps your eye off of Trumps pile of crap.

trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

Forum List

Back