Serious questions for Trump supporters regarding this impeachment thing

Ok then why are you asking for it and why would I bother taking the time to show proof? Especially with these things that can easily be found if you bothered to do a few minutes of research. You’re obviously not here for fair debate. You have an agenda you are here to push no matter what the facts are. That makes you a hack and a troll.
So Biden knowing that the company his son was working for was under investigation by whom ever it was that was investigating it, and on the other hand it was a company that was being protected by whomever it was that tried to stop the investigation all due to their possible interest involved, ummm gave Biden the ability to pull the trigger while hiding behind the world players involved, and protected his son and interest all at the same time ??? His son being involved in all of this mess lays the conduit for the quid pro quo in which Biden stepped in and used to remove the prosecutor for all interest involved.
If Joe didn’t have a mandate by our gov and the international community to remove this guy and he acted on his own then you’d have a point. That would be corrupt and an abuse of power. But that’s not the case no matter how hard you try and push your distorted narrative

So just so I'm clear....."Fire him or you don't get the Billion Dollars" was good because Biden did it with Obama's blessing?
Close. He did it with the support of Obama, our congress, the EU, the IMF and many Ukrainian reform leaders. They all wanted the guy gone and their reasons had nothing to do with Hunter Biden.

Again, so "consensus" makes extortion ok.....how very enlightened of you.
I haven’t heard the case for this type “extortion” in foreign interaction being an illegal act. Care to point out the law? Careful though, you might also be accusing Trump of the same crime.

Except for the last one, none of those things are actual crimes, and that one never happened. He didn't solicit campaign funds from a foreign government, you lying puss bag.

Adam Schiff and Nazi Piglosi can be charged with all of those.
The law doesn’t say it has to be funds, just something of value. And as for the other things I listed, those valid as defined by the political constitutional process of impeachment .
You said "campaign funds," moron. "Funds" means money. Furthermore, as has been demonstrated thousands of times previously, campaign contributions must be something tangible. Information isn't considered "something of value."

You turds never tire of repeating this lie. That's because lies are all you have to prop up your mindless hate.
I see "aid", not "funds".
Same thing as aid is given in the way of funds.
Funds are a type of aid. Aid doesn’t mean funds. There are other ways to provide aid.

What’s going on today? Did everybody forget to turn their brains on?
Sometimes spin is a little clumsier than other times.

If I show you proof that the IMF pushed for the firing of the prosecutor before Biden got it done will you concede the point that Biden was acting on behalf of our government and the international community and not as a personal attempt to cover for his son?
No.
Ok then why are you asking for it and why would I bother taking the time to show proof? Especially with these things that can easily be found if you bothered to do a few minutes of research. You’re obviously not here for fair debate. You have an agenda you are here to push no matter what the facts are. That makes you a hack and a troll.
So Biden knowing that the company his son was working for was under investigation by whom ever it was that was investigating it, and on the other hand it was a company that was being protected by whomever it was that tried to stop the investigation all due to their possible interest involved, ummm gave Biden the ability to pull the trigger while hiding behind the world players involved, and protected his son and interest all at the same time ??? His son being involved in all of this mess lays the conduit for the quid pro quo in which Biden stepped in and used to remove the prosecutor for all interest involved.
If Joe didn’t have a mandate by our gov and the international community to remove this guy and he acted on his own then you’d have a point. That would be corrupt and an abuse of power. But that’s not the case no matter how hard you try and push your distorted narrative
Show us the mandate, douchebag.
If I show the mandate does it clear Biden?

Last edited:
The law doesn’t say it has to be funds, just something of value. And as for the other things I listed, those valid as defined by the political constitutional process of impeachment .
You said "campaign funds," moron. "Funds" means money. Furthermore, as has been demonstrated thousands of times previously, campaign contributions must be something tangible. Information isn't considered "something of value."

You turds never tire of repeating this lie. That's because lies are all you have to prop up your mindless hate.
Funds are a type of aid. Aid doesn’t mean funds. There are other ways to provide aid.

Mass murder is no spin

Looking the other way is gross hypocrisy

Correct, but thus far, the only charge Democrats and their sheep here have are interpretations, not actual words or phrasing. That's not enough to impeach anybody. The Democrats seemingly want to move towards having Thought Police guide our justice system and Congress.
Agreed. And at the same time, most of the GOP and THEIR sheep are just automatically denying everything out of hand, as the tribes usually do.

Unfortunately for those of us who just want the whole story without the partisan bullshit, putting the pieces together is a bit more challenging.

Last edited:
Why do the left continually use American taxpayer's money to subsidize many other countries social programs?
We help subsidize the left's welfare programs in many countries.
We pay for higher drugs while subsidizing Europe's drug prices.
We became the loan lenders in the Ukraine.
Many of those programs are not working.
Trump wants America to pay less and them to help pay for more of their own programs and they want him impeached for it.
Because our involvement within the world community adds to our security, intelligence and power

Partisan talking point? No Ray, I’m pointing to actual things that disprove your narrative. If all these entities wanted this guy gone then it doesn’t matter what Biden said... it makes his actions that of multiple governments not personal gain. This is elementary stuff, how is it going over your head?
Even if they did want him gone, he remained until Biden demanded he be fired in return for $1 billion.
No shit sherlock. Biden was assigned to be point guy with Ukraine. This is like trying to explain algebra to preschoolers. You’re embarrassing yourself man.
Who assigned him and why ? Conflict of interest involved due to his son wouldn't you say ?
No. Why would you say that?

Stop.
Of course there is a conflict of interest.
No one will be serious with you, if you dont acknowledge that.
The moment he carried his son to Ukraine to gather contracts on air force 2, it became a problem.
Joe biden should have had no further official contact with Ukraine
Hunter took Air Force 2 to China not Ukraine. You’re getting your events confused

Mass murder is no spin

Wow, you've completely gone off the rails today. And for you, that's really saying something, I must say.

The only person cramming abortion into this topic is you, in a clumsy, comically and transparent attempt to change the subject.

Try this crap on someone else.

Show us the mandate, douchebag.
If I show the mandate do it clear Biden?

Biden is clearly guilty of promoting mass murder of babies for greed

This guilt by Biden is an improvement

Why charge him with blackmail for greed when he is guilty of mass murder for greed ?

Even if they did want him gone, he remained until Biden demanded he be fired in return for $1 billion.
No shit sherlock. Biden was assigned to be point guy with Ukraine. This is like trying to explain algebra to preschoolers. You’re embarrassing yourself man.
Who assigned him and why ? Conflict of interest involved due to his son wouldn't you say ?
No. Why would you say that?

Stop.
Of course there is a conflict of interest.
No one will be serious with you, if you dont acknowledge that.
The moment he carried his son to Ukraine to gather contracts on air force 2, it became a problem.
Joe biden should have had no further official contact with Ukraine
That and his defense for Joe by him suggesting that Joe was influenced by foreign nations to put pressure on something that broke U.S. laws ?? :dig:
Which laws got broken? And the support from our allies, congress and government prove that he wasn’t acting alone to cover for his son. Your argument is dead

Mass murder is no spin

Wow, you've completely gone off the rails today. And for you, that's really saying something, I must say.

The only person cramming abortion into this topic is you, in a clumsy, comically and transparent attempt to change the subject.

No don’t change the subject but keep things in priority order of what insane greed does

This blackmail greed is not the same as his mass murder greed

Mass murder is no spin

This topic is blackmail for greed

It’s good to bring up the proof of his mass murder for greed to prove his pattern

Mass murder is no spin

It’s good to bring up the proof of his mass murder for greed to prove his pattern
Seriously go away... nobody cares

Mass murder is no spin

Seriously go away... nobody cares

No one cares about murder

And a proven pattern by this blackmail for greed ??

Forum List

Back