Seriously cannot get over this disturbing 9/11 issue?

"debating with you makes me look like a super genius the way you wont even address a post when challeneged to."

>plagerized from 911insidenutjob<

paid shills ?

these paid shills arent worth your breath.they have the stupid fucked up logic that the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years no longer apply anymore.:lol: no matter what disinformation links they supply it doesnt counter that video or the facts of the case I said to editec in that post. the shills logic here is doesnt matter what demo experts,over a thousand architects and engineers physiscts , scientists or credible witnesses including first reposnders and firemen say,only the words of the corporate controlled media and government agencys.great logic there.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: they really need to get that comedy club going.heck the government would fund it for them.

"Hey slackass troll,Your the only one interested in this thread obviously,you must love taliking to yourself.funny that just NOW after several weeks later you just now decide to bring this thread back.Your life must be so pitiful that your that desperate for my attention that you just now after all these weeks later when that discussion took place between us that your just now bringing it back.how pathetic.sorry troll,im done wasting my time with you."

>plagerized from 911insidenutjob<

now if you actually have something more to offer than insults and bullshit, then offer it, if not, why don't you just sit in the corner and be quiet, grown folks are talking here.

I've mentioned a few times that I actually had used Thermite, Military grade. Thermite grenades, thermite plates and thermite powder. It burns hot for seconds, there is no way the TWC was brought down by it. Of course what do I know I was only in a military training film on the use of thermite to destroy Comsec equipment.

I've mentioned a few times that I actually had used Thermite, Military grade. Thermite grenades, thermite plates and thermite powder. It burns hot for seconds, there is no way the TWC was brought down by it. Of course what do I know I was only in a military training film on the use of thermite to destroy Comsec equipment.

That's pretty impressive SFC Ollie, and I do mean that.
I simply read the patent that eots put up a link to, so i have no knowledge other than the patent documents and the commentary offered by the inventors.
But I picked up the same thing from that, it burns extremely fast, and actually was designed to burn or blow up, depending on how it is used, without setting everything around it on fire.
i really hadn't looked at the patent before, but i am really surprised that this theory has gotten this far, when my poor addled mind picked up in a few minutes that the towers simply would not have burned the way they had if enough thermite to make a difference was used on 911.

make me really wonder about the so-called architects and engineers for "truth".

i am really nothing special, and would want to do some experimentation before making an actual 'legal' public statement about it. But based on what I saw, I have to think that the group of engineers are not looking for truth, or are not engineers.

What did you do in the training film?

That's pretty impressive SFC Ollie, and I do mean that.
I simply read the patent that eots put up a link to, so i have no knowledge other than the patent documents and the commentary offered by the inventors.
But I picked up the same thing from that, it burns extremely fast, and actually was designed to burn or blow up, depending on how it is used, without setting everything around it on fire.
i really hadn't looked at the patent before, but i am really surprised that this theory has gotten this far, when my poor addled mind picked up in a few minutes that the towers simply would not have burned the way they had if enough thermite to make a difference was used on 911.

make me really wonder about the so-called architects and engineers for "truth".

i am really nothing special, and would want to do some experimentation before making an actual 'legal' public statement about it. But based on what I saw, I have to think that the group of engineers are not looking for truth, or are not engineers.

What did you do in the training film?

I demonstrated the proper techniques of setting off thermite plates, from electrical to using a thermite grenade. Of course I simply went through the motions while the narrator did all the talking.

Still pretty cool. Your a movie star!

LOL I wished i would have had a chance to see it. I don't even know for sure that it was ever published. Though we were told it was. took one day to set up all the different charges and 2 days to do the filming.

Now my Mother actually was a movie star. "Shrimps for a Day" the Little Rascals. She even had a few words to say.

ya big FN deal I spent years doing underwater cutting..it is irrelevant to the fact the military could very well have classified explosive and demolition technology

LOL I wished i would have had a chance to see it. I don't even know for sure that it was ever published. Though we were told it was. took one day to set up all the different charges and 2 days to do the filming.

Now my Mother actually was a movie star. "Shrimps for a Day" the Little Rascals. She even had a few words to say.

thats cool too, me- never been in anything except the background of a few news reports when I happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

ya big FN deal I spent years doing underwater cutting..it is irrelevant to the fact the military could very well have classified explosive and demolition technology
and tell us, in that time, did you EVER use thermite to cut steel?

whoaaaaa...dude...you just said shrimp...just as I was watching this.!!..trippy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4HQyqc-aVU]YouTube - Miller explains the cosmic unconsciousness[/ame]

which they likely did, at least for awhile when it was new.
That would be another reason that i did not think of for the patent date being after the fact, or as you CT;'s like to say, ATF.

Better yet to drop a 110 story building? Or maybe a blade of grass?

Thermal burning rod

An improved rod for a thermal cutting or burning torch, especially suited for underwater use, is shown to have a metallic outer tube sheath containing exothermic fuel elements within the interior of the tube, providing an open region for the passage of gas to the tip of the tube. The tube is electrically insulated along its outer length, save for an exposed open end adapted to be clamped in an electrically conductive gas-providing cutting torch handle. Within the improved rod, each of the fuel elements consists of a generally ferrous composition having one of two types of coatings. In a first embodiment, an element will be coated with a copper cladding to approximately two percent of the overall weight of the element. In the second embodiment, an element will be clad with either aluminum, or one of the aluminum class of metals, to approximately 4.6 percent by weight, the exact percentage being that percentage required for perfect thermite combustion. In use, the rod containing at least one such element is inserted within an electrically-conducting, gas-providing handle. Pure oxygen is provided, pressurized through the length of the rod, driving water out from the rod and providing a positive oxygen flow. A source of electricity is then provided to the rod and is conducted to the open tip of the rod. A closed electrical circuit is provided between the rod and the object to be cut. Upon striking an arc with the rod, a thermite burning reaction is initiated, which continues even when the supply of electricity is terminated. The rod will burn so long as oxygen is provided, providing a particularly hot cutting flame. With fuel elements of the first embodiment, the flame is found to be as effective or more effective than a thermite cutting rod. With fuel element of the second embodiment, the ability to exactly match the proper portions of aluminum or the aluminum class of metals and iron for a thermite reaction is found to produce a more effective and efficient uniform burning rod. In both embodiments, spurious internal burning, resulting from internal electrical ignition effects, is largely eliminated. sonline.com/4541616.html]Thermal burning rod - Patent 4541616[/url]January, 1978 - 4069407 ....

Last edited:

Better yet to drop a 110 story building? Or maybe a blade of grass?

I bet it would be a great tool to take down a 90 ft ponderosa pine............or a 110 ft douglas fir.

Wait til i tell the mayor what we can do to get the town christmas tree next year!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thermal burning rod

An improved rod for a thermal cutting or burning torch, especially suited for underwater use, is shown to have a metallic outer tube sheath containing exothermic fuel elements within the interior of the tube, providing an open region for the passage of gas to the tip of the tube. The tube is electrically insulated along its outer length, save for an exposed open end adapted to be clamped in an electrically conductive gas-providing cutting torch handle. Within the improved rod, each of the fuel elements consists of a generally ferrous composition having one of two types of coatings. In a first embodiment, an element will be coated with a copper cladding to approximately two percent of the overall weight of the element. In the second embodiment, an element will be clad with either aluminum, or one of the aluminum class of metals, to approximately 4.6 percent by weight, the exact percentage being that percentage required for perfect thermite combustion. In use, the rod containing at least one such element is inserted within an electrically-conducting, gas-providing handle. Pure oxygen is provided, pressurized through the length of the rod, driving water out from the rod and providing a positive oxygen flow. A source of electricity is then provided to the rod and is conducted to the open tip of the rod. A closed electrical circuit is provided between the rod and the object to be cut. Upon striking an arc with the rod, a thermite burning reaction is initiated, which continues even when the supply of electricity is terminated. The rod will burn so long as oxygen is provided, providing a particularly hot cutting flame. With fuel elements of the first embodiment, the flame is found to be as effective or more effective than a thermite cutting rod. With fuel element of the second embodiment, the ability to exactly match the proper portions of aluminum or the aluminum class of metals and iron for a thermite reaction is found to produce a more effective and efficient uniform burning rod. In both embodiments, spurious internal burning, resulting from internal electrical ignition effects, is largely eliminated. sonline.com/4541616.html]Thermal burning rod - Patent 4541616[/url]January, 1978 - 4069407 ....
again, that isnt an explosive either
that is for someone to use in their hands

Thermal burning rod

shut up idiot..thats not the point and you know it... scoody-doo

Last edited:
Thermal burning rod

well, yeah. It is a cutting rod. In the commentary further downit explains the danger presented in an "oxygen atmosphere" and explains that as the reason for the thick copper coating. It also states the danger from the electrical current inadvertently burning through the sides, describes the possibility of current arcing and flames 'shooting out', and the DEPLETION OF THE OXYGEN IN THE IMMEDIATE AREA!

So this substance does burn so fast it actually puts a fire out, especially when it burns in large quantities uncontrolled.

eots has "debwunked" his own theory!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet eots was not happy about being onthe same side as the president of Iran, and is no longer a truther!

Welcome back eots, told you it was never too late!

The military "could very well have classified explosive and demolition technology"? Wow, that's his thesis for wanting a new investigation...that the military "could" have something?
I think he spent too much time under water.

I bet it would be a great tool to take down a 90 ft ponderosa pine............or a 110 ft douglas fir.

Wait til i tell the mayor what we can do to get the town christmas tree next year!

no I just showed you have no Idea what you are talking about

no I just showed you have no Idea what you are talking about

sure i do, the other patent, not the cutting rods, the other one could be used to cut down a tree without setting it on fire.
It is right there in the the patent documents.

Now I wonder if we can get some by next November. It would be much more exiting than using a boring old chain saw and ropes,like we usually do.

Forum List

Back