Seriously, no one expects Republicans to help these children

and just why the hell should we have to support them ? don't they have parents ? don't they have a country to live in ?

FUCK'EM !!!!

why don't their parents rise up and fight as what our forefathers done...., ooooh!! i am sorry, you liberfools do not want guns in the hands of patriots.., RIGHT ??

:fu:

I love these kinds of right wingnut comments. It shows everyone who they truly are. Thanks.

I have no problem with us helping the children, but how can you be against those people waking up and fighting for a better country?

and just why the hell should we have to support them ? don't they have parents ? don't they have a country to live in ?

FUCK'EM !!!!

why don't their parents rise up and fight as what our forefathers done...., ooooh!! i am sorry, you liberfools do not want guns in the hands of patriots.., RIGHT ??

:fu:

I love these kinds of right wingnut comments. It shows everyone who they truly are. Thanks.

I have no problem with us helping the children, but how can you be against those people waking up and fighting for a better country?

Like Mexico?

BTW, one of the reasons Obama is hiding them is because many of them aren't childten.

I've been seeing a lot of adults getting off of those flights.

C

Seriously, no one expects Republicans to help these children

But aren't they being "treated in a lovely way" and with "luxuries"?

n-IMMIGRATION-CHILDREN-large300.jpg

GOP Congressman: Children At The Border Are Being Treated In A 'Lovely Way'

I guess we're accepting plane loads of people without work visas, passports, or any documentation now.

The typical GOP response to any crisis concerning the poor or downtrodden.....LET EM DIE!

Come on people, let's get real. If the GOP cuts school lunches, food stamps for poor children and vows they will never get health care, then why would they care for a bunch of foreign children, no matter how much danger they are in?

The number of children from Mexico has been flat for the last 8 years. Most of these children are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. That makes them way too brown for Republicans to ever except.

A mother sending a 5 year old thousands of miles away because they will be safer only shows how desperate they are. You can't stop them at the border. The law George Bush signed doesn't allow that. It doesn't make touching America "home base".

The sad part to me even beyond their loss of humanity, is the GOP's heartless attitude towards children. Their war on Children is the worst because they are going after the most helpless.
That makes them way too brown for Republicans to ever except.

i have news for you numbnuts.....many of those people are lighter than Mexicans.....if you would question what you are told you might have found this out for yourself.....

I volunteer to send Nancy Pelosi and Rdean to personally minister to the needs of these children

These children are being poorly screened and released into custody of folks here in the states. They are given a court date. The citizenship of the people they are released to is never verified according to policy.

Most don't show up for their hearings because most likely the guardians are illegal too.

thats very true,especially out here.....and since they have announced that most will be sent home.....even more will "disappear"....

Come on people, let's get real. If the GOP cuts school lunches, food stamps for poor children and vows they will never get health care, then why would they care for a bunch of foreign children, no matter how much danger they are in?

The number of children from Mexico has been flat for the last 8 years. Most of these children are from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador. That makes them way too brown for Republicans to ever except.

A mother sending a 5 year old thousands of miles away because they will be safer only shows how desperate they are. You can't stop them at the border. The law George Bush signed doesn't allow that. It doesn't make touching America "home base".

The sad part to me even beyond their loss of humanity, is the GOP's heartless attitude towards children. Their war on Children is the worst because they are going after the most helpless.

School lunch program is one the largest budget items. The program grows every year.
In fact, it is ILLEGAL for any school teacher or administrator to question or even attempt to verify the income status of a student's family.
The school lunch program is extremely lucrative for public schools. so much to that many districts REQUIRE the forms be taken to parents and MUST be returned filled out lest the student face disciplinary sanctions. In other words, the school wants that money.
How about this Deano, when you can prove to us that you have either written checks to give to the kids or taken at least one into your home, then you can come talk to us.

66,000 dollars per child is heartless? That would put your morons through college.

We could do a citizen exchange. If you want them to be American citizens, why don't we send you to their country. Do you care about them enough to give them your citizenship?

And btw, your premise is flawed considering there are countless Republicans doing things for these people. In fact, Obama is preventing a number of Christians from doing things.

For every child we accept, we need to send 10 of our Progressives to Mexico

Forum List

Back